商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读

时间:2023-04-02 07:35:29 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读(共8篇)由网友“午后阳光”投稿提供,以下是小编整理过的商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读

篇1:商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读

商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读

1.?This?model?of?typewriter?is?efficient?and?endurable?,?economical?and?practical?for?middle?school?students.?

此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。?

2.?The?computer?we?produced?is?characterized?by?its?high?quality,?compact-sized,?energy-saving?and?it’?also?easy-to-learn?and?easy-to-operate.?

我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。?

3.They?are?not?only?as?low-priced?as?other?makers,?but?they?are?distinctly?superior?in?the?following?respects?.?

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。?

4.?You?will?get?a?30%?increasing?production?upon?using?this?machine?and?also?it?allows?one?people?to?perform?the?task?of?three?people.?

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。?

5.?This?product?will?pay?its?own?way?in?a?year.?

此机器可以维持使用一年。?

6.This?machine?will?pay?back?your?investment?in?6?month.?

使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。?

7.The?new?type?of?suitcase?card?designed?by?our?engineers?is?very?ingenious?and?practical.?

我们的.工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。?

8.This?kind?of?bicycle?can?be?folded?in?half?and?handy?to?carry?around?,especially?useful?during?traveling?and?traffic?jams.?

这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。?

9.The?maximum?speed?of?this?kind?of?variable?speed?bicycle?is?30?K/H?.?

这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。?

10.These?machines?have?few?breakdowns?and?easy?to?maintain?because?of?their?simple?

mechanical?structure.?

此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。?

篇2:商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式

商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式10句

1.?We?look?forward?to?your?settlement?at?early?date?.?

希望你们尽早进行结算。?

2.?Your?early?settlement?of?this?case?will?be?appreciated.?

感谢您的'早日结算。?

3.?We?hoped?you?can?settle?the?claim?as?quickly?as?possible.?

希望尽快解决债权问题。?

4.?We?hoped?that?there?will?be?no?repetition?of?this?kind?of?trouble?in?the?future?.?

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。?

5?.We?expect?that?you?will?offer?us?a?lower?price?as?soon?as?possible.?

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。?

6.?We?hoped?that?the?matter?can?be?brought?to?a?satisfactory?conclusion.?

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。?

7.?I?do?hope?this?undesirable?incident?will?not?stand?in?the?way?of?our?future?business.?

我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。?

8.We?hope?this?matter?will?not?effect?our?good?relations?and?future?dealings.?

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。?

9.?I?wished?this?business?will?bring?benefit?to?both?of?us.?

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。?

10.?We?hoped?this?incident?will?not?bring?any?harm?to?our?pleasant?relations.?

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。?

篇3:商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式

商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式

1.Your?counter?offer?is?much?too?low?,especially?considering?the?small?amount?of?your?order.?

你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量?

2.Our?prices?fixed?on?a?reasonable?level.?

我们的价格处于合理的水平?

3.Our?products?are?modestly?priced.?

我们产品的价格适中?

4.This?is?the?best?price?we?can?give?you.?

这是我报给你的`最优价格?

5.The?price?has?been?reduced?to?the?limit.?

价格已经下降到临界点?

6.Our?price?is?already?on?its?lowest?level.?

我们的价格已经是地板价了?

7.There?is?little?scope?for?further?reducing?the?price.?

已经没有进一步降价的空间了?

8.Considering?quantities?has?been?sold?at?this?level?any?further?reduction?is?out?of?the?question.?

考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了?

9.We?can?not?make?any?further?discounts.?

我们不能再有任何的折扣了?

10.This?is?our?rock?bottom?price,?we?can’t?make?any?concessions?.?

这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步?

篇4:商务英语外贸英语信函句式

商务英语外贸英语信函句式

1.Sorry,wegenerallydon’tquoteonadiscountbasis.

不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价

2.Wecan’tmakeanyallowanceforthislot.

我们不能再做任何让步

3.Thisistheverybestofferwecanmakeforyou,weconsiderthisarockbottompriceindeed.

这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价

4.Iamafraidthereisnoroomtonegotiatetheprice.

恐怕没有再议价的空间了

5.Thisisaspecialofferanditisnotsubjecttoourusualdiscount.

这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的`折扣

6.ThepossibilityoffallenpriceisratherremoteIamafraid.

恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的

7.Thepriceweofferyouisthelowest,wecan’tdobetter.

我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了

8.Weareverymuchregrettosaythatwecan’tcutthepricetotheextendyourequired.

非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求

9.Weareinadifficultpositiontosatisfiedyourrequestforreducingtheprice.

我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意

10.Itisreallydifficulttocomplywithyourrequesttoshadingtheprice.

的确很难回复你降价的要求

篇5:商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式

关于商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式汇总

111.We?shall?be?pleased?if?you?finished?us?with?your?quotation?for?this?product.?

如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。?

112.Many?of?customers?are?interested?in?your?“Seagull”?brand?household?scissors?and?we?wish?to?have?your?CNF?Shanghai?quotations.?

许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)?

113.?We?want?to?know?the?price?CIF?Tokyo?for?your?printed?shirting.?

我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的.价格(CIF东京)?

114.We?are?anxious?to?get?a?offer?for?your?products.?

我们热切地想得到你们的产品。?

115.?We?shall?be?very?glad?to?receive?a?offer?from?you?on?this?brand?of?radios.?

如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。?

116.We?shall?like?to?know?the?offer?for?the?rice?of?this?kind.?

我们想知道关于这种米的价格。?

117.We?‘d?like?to?know?the?minimum?order?quality?per?color?and?per?design.?

我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。?

118.What?price?could?you?quote?us?on?two?dozens?sets??

你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少??

119.Would?you?please?quote?us?a?price?one?your?71?*?81?reversible?wool?blankets?15%?wool?and?85%?cotton,?bound?with?rayon?satin??

请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的??

120.How?much?you?asking?for?this?brand?of?ties??

你们想订多少这种牌子的领带??

篇6:商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式

商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式推荐

1.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出价比我们想象的要高。

2.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的'过分了。

3.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。

4.We find your prices are too high to be acceptable.

我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。

5.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。

6.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的报价太高了。

7.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。

8.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

9.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。

10.Your price is beyond our expectation.

你方的价格超出了我们的预料。

篇7:商务英语外贸英语信函的常用句式

商务英语外贸英语信函的常用句式

1.We?can?now?confirm?you?the?order?for?500?bed?sheets?and?pillow?cases.?

我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头?

2.We?are?glad?to?receive?your?order?and?confirm?the?acceptance?for?it.?

我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受?

3.This?is?the?confirmation?of?your?order?place?last?week.?

这是上周你方订单的'确认书?

4.This?is?our?sales?confirmation?confirming?your?order?No?26?of?April?10th.?

这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书?

5.We?have?booked?your?order?No?267?for?optical?instruments.?

我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单?

6.We?have?accepted?your?order?of?June?10th?for?300?typewriters.?

我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单?

7.We?acknowledged?your?order?of?May?5th?for?100?unit?motorcycle?P180.?

我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单?

8.We?have?decided?to?accept?your?order?in?spite?of?the?current?shortage?of?the?goods.?

不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单?

9.We?have?now?decided?to?supply?you?with?all?the?parts?as?itemized?in?your?order?and?going?to?apply?to?the?government?agencies?concern?for?export?licenses.?

我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证?

10.We?thank?you?for?your?order?of?20th?May?and?supply?you?with?2,000?ties?No.235.?

感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单?

篇8:外贸英语信函常用句式

1)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that......

续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......

2)We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that......

我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......

3)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.

我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.

4)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in .....business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.

我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.

5)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.

虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.

6)Although we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.

虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.

7)We have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about our various products.

欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。

8)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...

很高兴寄你一邮包内装...

9)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that......

兹欣告你方......

10)We have the pleasure of informing you that......

兹欣告你方.....

11)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that......

兹欣告你方......

12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated...

欣获你方...月...日来信.

13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of...

谢谢你方...月...日来信

14)We have duly received your letter of ..

刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.

15)We thank you for your letter of ..contents of which have been noted.

谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉.

16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to ...

关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴...

17) Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that...

再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知...

18)In reply to your letter of ..,we...

兹复你方...月...日来函,我方...

19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning

现复你方...月...日关于...的来信

20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we...

按你方...月...日来函要求,我方...

21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that...

关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方...

22) We received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to ..

你方...月...日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给...公司。

23) We owe your address to ..

我方从...获得你方地址。

24) We should be glad if you would let us know whether...

如果贵方告知是否..,我们将很高兴。

25) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ..

续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴...

26) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to....

你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地...

27) We thank you for your letter of .. and glad to note that you have received our catalogs.

收到你方...月...日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。

28) With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head office in Beijing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we have pleasure in statin that...

你方...月...日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示...

29) We received your letter of ... It is gratifying to note that....

你方...月...日来函收到。欣悉...

30) We received your letter of... We are under the impression that...

你方...月...日来函收悉,我们的印象是...

写作的英语

外贸英语常用的信函句式

英语写作范文

考研英语:对翻译的全面剖析及指导

英语招聘写作范文

GRE作文提分难点和应对策略介绍

考研英语新大纲发布 小作文如何备考

考研英语小作文—教你写好基础篇

考研英语作文常用的高分句子都有哪些?

考研英语高分作文是怎么写出来的

商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读
《商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读(共8篇)】相关文章:

心理剖析范文2022-08-13

考研英语 解读小作文的四大特点2024-03-28

商务英语销售信函范文2022-04-30

办公文书写作范文2023-04-04

从评分标准出发准备考研英语作文2024-02-03

剖析考研英语作文的命题规律2022-09-07

英语作文的写作2023-07-02

考研英语高分作文2022-09-18

应用文写作范文英语2022-09-07

商务英语信函写作范文2023-11-14