外销员考试外贸英语:外贸口语

时间:2023-10-22 08:26:21 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

外销员考试外贸英语:外贸口语(精选7篇)由网友“骁强月”投稿提供,下面是小编为大家整理后的外销员考试外贸英语:外贸口语,欢迎阅读与收藏。

外销员考试外贸英语:外贸口语

篇1:外销员考试外贸英语:外贸口语

1、Promoting the sale of your suits has proved successful.

推销你们的西装还很顺利。

2、There appear to be no difficulty in marketing these products.

在市场上推销这些产品似乎没有什么困难。

3、We learn that you have years of experience in pushing the sale of porcelain products.

我们得知你们在推销瓷器方面很有经验

4、Meanwhile, we should like to know your plan to push the sale of our products.

同时,我们很想了解你方推销我们产品的计划。

5、You are experienced in promoting the sale of our craft paper.

你方在推销我们的牛皮纸方面很有经验。

6、I can assure you we've spared no effort and spent quite a sum of money in pushing the sales of your products.

我可以向你保证在推销你方产品时,我们从没放松努力,并且动用了大量的资金。

7、We've spared no effort in promoting the sale of your products.

我们为推销你们的产品是竭尽全力的。

8、Our salesmen have worked hard to push the sale of your products here, there and everywhere.

我们几个推销员努力工作,四处奔走。

9、Thanks for all the work you've done to promote the sale of our products.

感谢您为推销我们的产品所作的努力。

10、We regret we cannot find any market for this article.

我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

篇2:外销员考试外贸英语:英语询盘

1. 向顾客推销商品

Dear Sirs: May 1,

Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.

Yours faithfully

2. 提出询价

Dear Sirs: Jun.1, 2001

We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..

Truly

3. 迅速提供报价

Gentlemen: June 4, 2001

Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.

4. 如何讨价还价

Gentlemen: June 8, 2001

We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly

5. 同意进口商的还价

Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001

Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down.

Sincerely

5. 1拒绝进口商的还价

Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001

Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer.

Truly

6. 正式提出订单

Gentlemen: June 15, 2001

We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms quoted. We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of September. The enclosed order is given strictly on this condition. We reserve the right of refusal of delivery and/or cancellation of the order after this date

Truly

7. 确认订单

Gentlemen: June 20, 2001

Thank you very much for your order of June 15 for 200 Deer Mountain Bikes. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. We will advise you of the date of dispatch. We are at your service at all times.

Sincerely

8. 请求开立信用证

Gentlemen: June 18, 2001

Thank you for your order No. 599. In order to execute it, please open an irrevocable L/C for the amount of US$ 50,000 in our favor. This account shall be available until Sep. 20. Upon arrival of the L/C we will pack and ship the order as requested.

Sincerely

9. 通知已开立信用证

Dear Sirs: June 24, 2001

Thank you for your letter of June 18 enclosing details of your terms. According to your request for opening an irrevocable L/C, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to open a credit for US$ 50,000 in your favor, valid until Sep. 20. Please advise us by fax when the order has been executed.

Sincerely

10. 请求信用证延期

Gentlemen: Sep. 1, 2001

We are sorry to report that in spite of our effort, we are unable to guarantee shipment by the agreed date due to a strike at our factory. We are afraid that your L/C will be expire before shipment. Therefore, please explain our situation to your customers and secure their consent to extend the L/C to Sept.30.

Sincerely

11. 同意更改信用证

Gentlemen: Sept. 5, 2001

We received your letter today and have informed our customers of your situation. As requested, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to extend the L/C up to and including September 30. Please keep us abreast of any new development.

篇3:外贸员常用口语2外贸英语

外贸员常用口语更新啦

21. These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。

23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。

26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.

希望此事有一个圆满的解决。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。

28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。

29. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。

30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33. They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36. This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams..

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.

这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40. We look forward to your settlement at an early date.

我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。

篇4:外贸员常用口语1外贸英语

外贸口语20句,接下来会不断更新哦

1.We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.

我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.,

我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。

10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation."

希望我们能继续合作

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.

希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.)

希望得到贵方的迅速答复。+ s @! k8 w) D9 n

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

20. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系

篇5:外贸英语量词常用口语

There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship.

船上装有100吨小麦。

How many pieces all together?

共有多少件?

500 pieces in total.

总共有500件。

We made a total of 100,000 jackets.

我们一共订了10万件上衣。

We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk.

我们只能供应两万码的真丝绸。

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.

男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?

能再增加200箱吗?

We place an order for additional 4,000 shirts.

我们多订了4000件衬衣。

This year we can buy an extra 700 blue jeans.

今年我们可以多订700件牛仔裤。

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

We'll increase the quantity of medicines by 300 boxes.

我们将增加300盒药品。

The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,000.

我们今年最多能订购大约25000马克的棉毛衫。

5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we've ever placed.

5000平方米的羊毛地毯超过了以往的订货。

Words and Phrases

in total 总共

pure silk 真丝绸

printed silk 印花绸

The U.S. System 美制

The Metric System 公制

metric ton 公吨

The British System 英制

International System of Units (SI) 国际单位制(国际制)

short ton 短吨

long ton 长吨

kilogram 公斤

pound 磅

ounce 盎司

piece 件

pair 对,双

set 套

dozen 打

gross 罗

ream 令

length 长度

meter 米,公尺

foot 英尺

yard 码

area 面积

square meter 面积

square meter平方米

square foot平方英尺

volume 体积

cubic meter 立方米

capacity 容积

litre 升

gallon 加仑

bushel 蒲式耳

篇6:外贸英语惯用语口语

惯用口语句子:

1.You're asking too much.

您开的价也太高了吧。

2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。

3.Our rates are in line with the world market.

我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。

4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.

我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。

5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看价格不看质量。

6.You should take the quality into account.

您应该考虑质量因素.

7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。

8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”

9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了

10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。

实用对话:

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

卖方:您的提议是什么?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

买方:您的意见呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.

买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

篇7:外贸英语外包装常用口语

We agree to use cartons for outer packing.

我们同意用纸箱做外包装。

Could you use cardboard boxes?

你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?

It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.

使用木箱包装成本会高些。

The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.

布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。

The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board.

鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。

Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.

每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。

Please make the fruit jar airtight.

请把果酱罐密封。

We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.

我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。

Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.

10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。

This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.

人们不轻易使用这种包装。

No charge will be allowed for packages.

包装容器不收费。

The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.

此箱坚固,使用了足够的包装材料。

I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。

Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.

使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。

We prefer packing in smaller cases.

我们宁愿用小箱子包装。

We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.

我们主张用小容器包装这批货。

We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.

每个箱角都用金属角加固。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。

You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.

你们必须用铁箍加固包装。

The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped.

货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。

Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons.

衬衣应放在内衬塑料防水的箱子里。

We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt.

每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。

The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon.

金笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,再用一条漂亮的绸带系在外面。

Words and Phrases

case 箱

carton 纸板箱,纸箱

wooden case 木箱

crate 板条箱

chest 箱

casket 小箱

box 盒子

cask 桶

keg 小桶

wooden cask 木桶

barrel 琵琶桶

drum 圆桶

iron drum 铁桶

to be packed in bag 用袋装

to be packed in paper bag 用纸袋装

gunny bag 麻袋

plastic bag 塑料袋

foam plastic bag 泡沫塑料袋

balse 包件

canvas 帆布

bundle 捆,束

can/tin 罐装,听装

coil 捆,盘装

glass jar 玻璃瓶装

container 集装箱

pallet 托盘

breakage-proof 防破损

shakeproof 防震

leakage-proof 防漏

water-proof 防水

sound-proof 隔音

metal strap 铁箍

kraft paper 牛皮纸

flexible container 集装包

parcel 小包,一批货

packed cargo 包装货

parcel post 包裹邮寄

packet (pkt.) 包裹,封套,袋

single packing 单件包装

collective packing 组合包装

outer packing 大包装,外包装

inner packing 内包装,小包装

substantial 坚固的

ocean transportation 远洋运输

smaller container 小容器

polythene 聚乙烯

the canned goods 罐装货

satin-covered 缎包装的

silk ribbon 绸带

国贸专业社会调查报告

国贸专业职业生涯规划

单证员实习周记(6周)

文科女,国际金融与贸易,国民经济学,金融学哪个专业就业前景更好

商务英语专业毕业大学生实习报告

外贸简历范文

国际商务师考试考前必知十二问

国际商务师考试考前

国际贸易专业毕业自我鉴定

在外贸公司的实习报告

外销员考试外贸英语:外贸口语
《外销员考试外贸英语:外贸口语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【外销员考试外贸英语:外贸口语(精选7篇)】相关文章:

国贸单证员实习报告2022-08-22

出口单证员个人简历2022-11-15

外贸进出口公司实习报告,三步走2023-07-07

对外汉语专业英语简历2023-05-06

有经验外贸业务员个人简历2022-05-19

外贸业务英文面试自我介绍2022-04-30

外贸业务主管工作自我评价2024-01-21

国际贸易专员英语简历2023-07-11

国际贸易应聘自我介绍2023-09-02

采购单范本2022-05-06

点击下载本文文档