有关订单交易付款的外贸英语词语与对话((共6篇))由网友“Yaxinghe”投稿提供,以下是小编精心整理的有关订单交易付款的外贸英语词语与对话,供大家阅读参考。
篇1:有关订单交易付款的外贸英语词语与对话
It’s convenient to make payment in pound sterling.用英镑付款较方便。
We can’t accept payment on deferred terms.我们不能接受延期付款。
What’s your reason for the refusal of payment 你们拒付的理由是什么?
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We’ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ 您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation.请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.你方的汇票见票即付。
We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We’ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
We’ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
The draft was discounted in New York.汇票已经在纽约贴现。
We’ll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。
We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。
As a special sign of encouragement, we’ll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.我们要求用不可撤消的、 允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
It’s expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.开证得交押金,因此花费较大。
Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。
specific policy 单独保险单
voyage policy 航程保险单
time policy 期限保险单
floating policy (or open policy) 流动保险单
ocean marine cargo clauses 海洋运输货物保险条款
Certificate of Origin 产地证
certificate of origin of China showing 中国产地证明书
Stating 证明
Evidencing 列明
Specifying 说明
Indicating 表明
declaration of 声明
certificate of Chinese origin 中国产地证明书
Packing List and Weight List 装箱单与重量单
packing list detailing… 详注……的装箱单
packing list showing in detail… 注明……细节的装箱单
weight list 重量单
weight notes 磅码单(重量单)
detailed weight list 明细重量单
weight and measurement list 重量和尺码单
Inspection Certificate 检验证书
certificate of weight 重量证明书
phytosanitary certificate 植物检疫证明书
plant quarantine certificate 植物检疫证明书
fumigation certificate 熏蒸证明书
sanitary certificate 卫生证书
health certificate 卫生(健康)证书
analysis certificate 分析(化验)证书
tank inspection certificate 油仓检验证明书
record of ullage and oil temperature 空距及油温记录单
certificate of aflatoxin negative 黄曲霉素检验证书
non-aflatoxin certificate 无黄曲霉素证明书
revolving L/C 循环信用证
L/C with T/T reimbursement clause 带电汇条款信用证
without recourse L/C/with recourse L/C 无追索权信用证/有追索权信用证
documentary L/C/clean L/C 跟单信用证/光票信用证
deferred payment L/C/anticipatory L/C 延期付款信用证/预支信用证
back to back L/Creciprocal L/C 对背信用证/对开信用证
traveller's L/C(or:circular L/C) 旅行信用证
L/C Parties Concerned 有关当事人
opener 开证人
applicant 开证人(申请开证人)
principal 开证人(委托开证人)
accountee 开证人
accreditor 开证人(委托开证人)
for account of Messrs 付(某人)帐
at the request of Messrs 应(某人)请求
on behalf of Messrs 代表某人
by order of Messrs 奉(某人)之命
by order of and for account of Messrs 奉(某人)之命并付其帐户
at the request of and for account of Messrs 应(某人)得要求并付其帐户
in accordance with instruction received from accreditors 根据已收到得委托开证人得指示
inspection certificate 检验证书
Other Documents 其他单据
full text of forwarding agents' cargo receipt 全套运输行所出具之货物承运收据
parcel post receipt 邮包收据
pure foods certificate 纯食品证书
combined certificate of value and Chinese origin 价值和中国产地联合证明书
1. I’d like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.
2. May I order some flowers?
3. How can I pay for this item?
4. I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
5. Please send me your catalogue.
6. Do you have any Life Menu Magazine tenth stock?
7. How long will it arrive?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered.
9. I’m calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn’t arrived yet.
1.我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。
2.我可以订些花吗?
3.我要怎么付款?
4.我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。
5.请寄目录给我。
6.你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗?
7.需要多久才会送到呢?
8.你们送来的产品不是我订的东西.
9. 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。
篇2:有关订单的外贸英语对话
1. How many do you intend to order?
2. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?
3. When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
4. As our backlogs are increasing, please hasten the order.
5. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
6. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
篇3:有关订单的外贸英语对话
1. Generally speaking, we can supply form stock.
2. I want to tell you how much I appreciate your order.
3. Thank you for your order of 100 dozen of the shirts. We assure you of a punctual execution of your order.
4. Thank you very much for your order.
篇4:有关订单的外贸英语对话
1. The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
2. Well, if your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our price by 2 percent.
3. If you reduce your price by 5, we are going to order 1000sets.
4. Considering the long-standing business relationship between us, we accept it.
5. This is a trial order; please send us 100 sets only so that we may test the market. If successful, we will give you large orders in the future.
6. We have decided to place an order for your electronic weighing scale.
7. I’d like to order 600 sets.
8. We can’t execute orders at your limits.
篇5:有关付款的外贸英语常用对话
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
篇6:外贸交易订单英语对话
成交
A: If I remember correctly.time of delivery is another point in which we differ.
我记得,对于交货时问我们意见不同
B: That's right. Let's go into details of it.
对。我们来具体谈一谈吧,
A: Ok. I hope you can have these goods delivered before the end of September. We'd like them to be ready in time for our Christmas sales.
行。我希望你能在9月底以前交这笔货物我们想为圣诞节备好货物。
B: Christmas doesn't come until the end of the year.does it"'
圣诞节年底才到呢,对吧?
A: No. But in the United States.the Christmas season begins about a month before December 25.
对。但在美国,圣诞购物提前一个月就开始
shipment. Our manufacturers are fully committed at the moment.
哦,我恐怕很难提前发货、我们的厂家前已经全负荷生产。
A: I hope you can try to get them to step up production.
我希望你们能让他们增加产量:
B: They are already working three shifts a day to step up production as new orders keep pouring in.
由于新订单的不断涌人,工厂已经一天三班加速生产
A: If that's the case.there's nothing to be done about it.
这样的话,就没有办法了。
B: l'm sorry.
对不起。
A; What's your last word as to the delivery date then.
你最后定一下什么候交货?
B: By the middle of October. This is the best we can do.
B: 10月中旬。这是最好的了,
A: All right.l'll take your words at that.
A:好吧,就依你。
B: Good. Let's call it a deal. And we'II do our best to advance the shipment. but your letter of credit should be opened early September.
B:好,就这么定了。.我们会爆力提前发货,但你方信用证应在9月初开出
A: I promise.
A:我保证。
消减订单
A: To get around your difficulty. Mr Smith. I'd suggest that you reduce your order by half. You can send in an additional order later.
A:史密斯先生,我建议你把订单数量消减一半以摆脱你的困难,你可以以后再提出新的订单。
B:Well.l'II consider the possibility. By the way.when do I have to open the UC if I want the goods to be delivered in June.
B:嗯,我考虑一下对了,如果想要你们六月份交货的话,我需要在什么时候开立信用证呢?
A:A month before the time you want the goods to be delivered.
A:在交货期前一个月
B:Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly.
B:你们能否再提前一点交货呢?
A:Getting the goods ready.making out the documents and booking the shipping space-all this takes time.you know. You cannot expect us to make delivery in less than a month.
A:你瞧,备货、制单证,舱位……所有这些都要花时间你总不能要求我们在不到一个月的时间内交货吧。
B:Very well. Mr Zhang. l'II not reduce my order. l'II take the full quantity you ofler. And l'II arrange for the UC to be opened in your favor as soon as I get home.
B:好吧,张先生,我不打算消减订单你提供的数量我全部都要,我一回 去马上.着手办理向你方开立信用证
A:When will that be'?
A:那是什么时候呢?
B:Early next month. In the meantime.l should be very pleased if you would get everything ready. I hope that the goods can be dispatched promptly after you get my UC.
B:下月初 ,同时,我希望你们能把一切都准备好,并在收到我方的信用 证以后马上发货
A:You can rest assured of that.
A:这你就放心
★ 电子商务教学计划
★ 外贸代理合同范本
★ 外贸实训报告
★ 外贸暑期实习报告
★ 外汇交易实践报告
★ 外贸员的实习报告
【有关订单交易付款的外贸英语词语与对话(共6篇)】相关文章:
外贸生产实习报告2023-04-20
外贸毕业实习报告2024-03-01
外贸实践实习报告2022-07-02
外贸进出口公司实习报告,三步走2023-07-07
外贸实习生实习报告2024-02-24
网络贸易实习报告2023-10-04
外贸实习报告范文2023-04-24
外贸实习报告小结2023-04-08
国际贸易专业实习报告2023-02-03
外贸公司社会实践报告2023-06-04