宾馆英语?在问讯处(合集6篇)由网友“Ayaya”投稿提供,下面是小编整理过的宾馆英语?在问讯处,欢迎您阅读分享借鉴,希望对您有所帮助。
篇1:宾馆英语・在问讯处
宾馆英语・在问讯处 (1)
72.Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse our-selves?
旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?
73.If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.
如果您想散步,可以去花园。
74.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.
在一楼有个娱乐中心。
75.You can play billiards, table tennis, bridge, and go bowl-ing.
您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。
76.Is there a place where we can listen to some music?
有听音乐的地方吗?
77.There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt, and mode rnmusic, while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.
有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的.乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。
78.Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?
请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?
79.From 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. nearly serving all day long.
从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。
80.When will the bar and cafe open?
酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?
81.From 3:00 p.m. till midnight.
从下午三点到晚上十二点。
82.Does the guest house offer any other service?
宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?
83.We have a barber shop, a laundry, a store, post and telegram services, a newspaper stand, a billiard, table tennis, video games and so on.
我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹子房、乒乓球和电子游戏。
84.It's jolly good!
这太好了!
85.And where can I have my laundry done?
脏衣服送到哪里去洗?
Dialogue A
A: Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse our-selves?
B: If you want to take a walk , you can go to the garden. Itis very relaxing there.
A: That sounds good. But is that the only place to go?
B: No, sir. There is a recreation centre on the ground floor. You can play billiards, table tennis, bridge, and go bowling.
A: Is there a place where we can listen to some music?
B: Yes, sir. There is a m
篇2:宾馆英语・在问讯处
宾馆英语・在问讯处 (2)
86.Madam. What can I do for you?
夫人。我能为您做些什么?
87.I'm looking for a man whose name is John.
我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。
88.Could you tell me his room number, please?
请问他的房间号码是多少?
89.I suppose it is 735.
我想他的房间号码是735号。
90.By the way, please show me where the lift is?
顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?
91.I need some information about touring Hangzhou.
我想了解关于游览杭州的'情况。
92.There are two trains going to Hangzhou every morning, No. 49 and No. 79.
每天早晨有两列火车到杭州,49次列车和79次列车。
93.What time does this train leave?
这列火车什么时间发车?
94.Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here?
你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票?
95.I'm looking for a friend, Mr. Brown. Could you tell me if he is in the hotel?
我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗?
96.Just a minute, please. I'll see if he is registered.
请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了。
97.They are in suite 705. Let me phone him.
他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。
98.Mr. Brown said he's waiting for you in his room.
布朗先生说他在房间里等您。
Dialogue A
A: Good afternoon, Madam. What can I do for you?
B: Good afternoon. I'm looking for a man whose name is John.
A: Could you tell me his room number, please?
B: I suppose it is 735.
A: Please wait a moment. Let me phone him... Mr. John said he's waiting for you in his room.
B: Thank you very much. By the way, please show me where the lift is?
A: I'll tell you how to get there. This way, please...
B: Thank you.
A: It's my pleasure.
Dialogue B
(A: Receptionist B: Mr Brown)
A: Good morning, sir. Anything I can do for you?
B: Good morning. I need some information about touring Hangzhou.
A: There are two trains going to
篇3:宾馆英语・在宾馆门口
宾馆英语・在宾馆门口
15.Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17.Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
19.After you, please.
你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
25.Excuse me, where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
Dialogue A
(A car pulls up in front of Huatian Hotel and a doorman (A) goes forward to meet the guests B and C, opening the door of the car for them.)
A: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel.
Mr Bell (B): Thanks. Good evening.
A: (Opening the trunk, taking out the baggage and looking at the name on the baggage tags.)I'm the doorman, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
B: Er. Maybe five, Margaret (C)?
A: Five? Oh, sorry. Let me have a check again.
C:Oh, no, Henry. Always poor memory! We've got only four.
B: I see.
(To the doorman) Sorry, boy. You're right. Four pieces.
A: Never mind, sir. The Reception Desk is straight ahead. After you, please.
B: Yes, thank you.
Dialogue B
A: Excuse me. Where can I buy some cigarettes?
B: There is
篇4:关于宾馆的英语句子
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop)?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地铁站在那里?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何时需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我需要叫醒服务。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.
热水不够热。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
[
关于宾馆的英语句子汇总
]篇5:宾馆英语・维修服务
宾馆英语・维修服务
142.There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。
143.We'll send someone to repair it immediately.
我们会马上派人来修的`。
144.What's the trouble?
哪儿坏啦?
145.The toilet doesn't flush.
抽水马桶不放水了。
146.Let me see. Oh, it's clogged.
让我看看。噢,堵住了。
147.The water tap drips all night long.
水龙头一整夜滴水。
148.Some part needs to be replaced. I will be back soon.
有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。
149.Ah, I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.
噢,电视机好像有些毛病。
150.The picture is wobbly.
图像不稳定。
151.I'm sorry.May I have a look at it?
很遗憾,我可以看看吗?
152.I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.
我去请维修部的电工来。
153.We can have it repaired.
我们能找人修理。
154.Please wait just a few minutes.
请稍等几分钟。
155.The TV set is not working well.
电视机有毛病了。
Dialogue A
A: Housekeeping. Can I help you?
B: Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
A: We'll send someone to repair it immediately. What's your room number, please?
B: 1287.
A: May I come in?
B: Come in.
A: What's the trouble?
B: The toilet doesn't flush.
A: Let me see. Oh, it's clogged…It's all right now. You may try it.
B: Yes, it's working now. Thank you.
A: You're welcome. Anything else?
B: The water tap drips all night long. I can hardly sleep.
A: I'm very sorry, sir. Some part needs to be replaced. I will be back soon.
Dialogue B
B: I've locked myself out of the room. May I borrow a duplicate key?
A: Don't worry, Mr Bell. I'll open the door for you.
(She opens the door with a duplicate key. )
B: Thank you
篇6:宾馆英语培训社会实践报告
宾馆英语培训社会实践报告
9-152:31:17
一放假便匆匆踏上漫长的归乡旅程,应亲戚之邀,到一家宾馆培训一个月的英语。
这是一座海滨城市――防城港,有广西最大的港口之一,所以经常有外国商人来这里做生意,或是一些船员,也有外国游客。宾馆之前就接待过一些国外顾客,但是由于宾馆的服务员都不懂英语,无法给客人提供更好的帮助,所以宾馆经理没放假前就和我打招呼,放假到宾馆给他的员工培训英语。我欣然答应了,觉得这是一个很好的锻炼机会。
在亲戚家休息了几天,顺便整理所要教的内容,然后拿去复印,在宾馆有电脑打印机,整理起来很方便。以后每天的下午三点半到四点半开始上课,因为这个时间段员工们都没什么事忙,没有轮到值班的也要回宾馆学习。
开始上课第一天,面对二十个多个陌生的员工,还有两个老总,心里还是有点紧张的。但还是保持了平静,我用英语做了简单的自我介绍,然后提了一点要求。但是他们听了之后一脸的茫然,完全听不懂。之前我就清楚了他们的底子,只有几个懂得一点英语,其他一点基础都没有,有的员工已经有三四十岁了,现在让他们重新学习,而且是学习外语,的确不是一件容易的事情,我也感觉到压力不小。因为时间只有一个月,我没有从语音教起,而是直接叫他们读句子,然后讲解句子里每个单词的意思和读单词。一节课下来,只教了简单的几句“早上好,中午好,下午好,我有什么可以帮你吗?”也让我更清楚的了解他们的底子,比我意料中的还要薄。
晚上我重新修改了材料,降低了难度,缩短了一些长句子,选出了重点的常用的,十八张的材料压缩为十张。然后根据总台和楼层的服务员所提供的服务不同,所说的话也不一样,把他们分开来教,也减轻了他们的负担。
之后每天教他们五个句子,熟读后再把我预先准备的情境对话让他们加强练习。每天所学的内容我都要求他们下班后回去后抽出一点时间背熟。有的员工还是很配合,接受能力很强,并主动背下来,但也遇到一些员工,学习态度不认真,很排斥。面对这些长辈,我有点不知所措,但还是在课堂上给他们讲学好英语后不论对宾馆还是对自己都是很有益处的一件事,所以希望大家认真的用心的学。
或许是随着几天的学习,有的员工感觉越来越难,他们居然不来上课。经理知道后很生气,给他们了个下马威,如果学习完一个月后考试不通过的就辞退,考得好的有奖励。后来再也没有这种情况出现了。大家都很配合上课,也很用功,在没有事忙的时候,楼层工作间里都会有他们读英语的声音,我也感到很高兴,刚开始大家不熟悉的.时候没什么话,但是经过几天的相处,彼此都认识了,我和他们也靠近了很多,他们有不懂的都主动问,而我也是一遍一遍的耐心教,还给一些因休假而没有上课的员工补课。虽然让他们直呼我的名字,但他们还是叫我“梁老师”,面对这个有点为时过早的称呼,心里终究有点接受不了,也体会到这个神圣的职业背后的酸甜苦辣,做一个老师真的不容易。
但是有一个员工的态度很顽固,她说很讨厌英语,看到就头疼,不想学,所以没有和我们一起学习。她已经知道经理的规定,但是还是对抗学习,我用尽办法想说服她,但还是无济于事。
★ 宾馆实习报告
★ 前台实习报告
★ 旅馆管理制度范文
★ 实习报告前台
★ 酒店管理实习报告
【宾馆英语?在问讯处(合集6篇)】相关文章:
酒店前厅实习总结2022-12-26
大学生前台工作实习报告2022-09-26
厕所标识语2022-10-28
酒店实习季度报告素质2022-12-06
公司前台接待实习报告2023-07-17
保险业词汇英语翻译2022-04-30
前台实习报告2023-01-03
英语词汇系列之一(城市、旅馆、游戏、足球、工作)2022-06-04
大学生暑假酒店实习报告参考2023-01-01
酒店个人实习总结2022-11-26