外贸口语:关于退货

时间:2022-05-06 11:44:07 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

外贸口语:关于退货((整理10篇))由网友“萌妹安静点好吗”投稿提供,下面小编给大家带来外贸口语:关于退货,希望能帮助到大家!

外贸口语:关于退货

篇1:外贸口语:关于退货

在外贸中要想退货该怎么说呢?来看看下面的对话吧!

A: The paintwork on the body of the cars has become discolored.

A:汽车上的外漆都退色了。

B: We have looked into the matter and found it was due to a che-mical imbalance in the paint used in spraying the vehicles.

B:这事我们已经调查了,发现喷这批车使用的油 漆成分比例不当。

A: l'II return the goods to you.postage and packing forward.

A:我把货退给你们,邮费包装费到付。

B: Actually we are taking these models out of production and calling in all those that we have supplied.

B:事实上,我们已不生产这一型号的车了,以前 供应的车也要收回来。

A: That's fine. When do you think we can get the replacements?

A:那很好。你认为什么时候换货能到?

B: We have contacted our own suppliers and they said the repla- cements are on their way to us by express train. You should receive them within a week.

B:我们和供货商联系过了,他们说换货用直达火车。

A: This is our initial order with which you and we are far from sati-sfied.

A:这是我们首次向你们订货,结果很不令人满意。

B:I apologize for the inconvenience and please permit me to potnt out that this kind of fault rarely occurs in our factory. This is the first time,and I promise.it'll also be the last time. Please trust us.

B:给您带来了不便,我深表歉意。请允许我指出 一点,我们的车很少出 这类问题。这是第一次,我保证也是最后一次。请相信我们。

篇2:外贸退货情景对话

以下是外贸退货情景对话,一起来学一学吧。

return of goods

退货

a: the painwork on the body of the cars has become discolored.

汽车上的外漆都褪色了。

b: we have looked into the matter and found it was due to a chemical imbalance in the paint used in spraying the vehicles.

这事我们已经调查了,发现喷这批车使用的油漆成分比例不当。

a: i'll return the goods to you, postage and packing forward.

我把货退给你们,邮费包装费到付。

b: actually we are taking these models out of production and calling in all those that we have supplied.

事实上,我们已不生产这一型号的车了,以前供应的车也要收回来。

a: that's fine. when do you think we can get the replacements?

那很好。你认为什么时候换货能到?

b: we have contacted our own suppliers and they said the replacements are on their way to us by express train. you should receive them within a week.

我们和供货商联系过了,他们说换货用直达火车运输,已经发过来了了,一周内就能收到。

a: this is our initial order with which you and we are far from satisfied.

这是我们首次向你们订货,结果很不令人满意。

b: i apologize for the inconvenience and please permit me to point out that this kind of fault rarely occurs in our fatory. this is the first time, and i promise, it'll also be the last time. please trust me.

给您带来了不便,我深感歉意。请允许我指出一点,我们的车很少出这类问题。这是第一次,我保证也是最后一次。请相信我们。

词汇精学:

1. forward 本文中的意思是“预约的,货的,预定的”

1) adj. 向前的;早的;迅速的

eg. the message may also have a forward and reserve routing paths.

消息也可以具有一个向前的和保留的路由通道。

adv. 向前地;向将来

eg. it is this nameless fear which blocks our efforts to move forward.

它是阻塞我们的努力向前地移动的这种无名的恐惧。

vt. 促进;转寄;运送

eg. the hi-tech has put forward our production this year.

高科技促进了我们今年生产的发展。

n. 前锋

eg. he is marking their forward closely.

他紧紧盯住他们的前锋。

2) payment forward 预付货款

buyer must forward payment within 3 days of winning this auction.

买方必须在3赢得了这次拍卖。

短语学习:

1. call in 在文中是“ 收回 ”的意思

召集;召来

eg. do you mind if i call in you this evening?

你不介意今晚我们去拜访你吧?

eg. you may find a new apartment or decide to call in the painters or repair men.

你可能会找到一件新公寓或是决定打电话叫油漆匠或修理工来。

2. far from 远非,一点不……

eg. i’m far from content.

我一点也不满意。

篇3:外贸英语口语实战:退货

Useful Sentences

1.We very much regret to inform you that several cases of the educational instruments we received from you were found badly damaged after arrival at our end.

2.We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.You have invited trouble for both yourself and us.

3.Our goods for 200 sets of machines arrived yesterday.We found that the quantity was wrong,it was short for 7 sets.

4.On unwrapping the cases,we found the goods partly soaked by rain.开箱后,我们发现部分货物因遭雨淋而浸湿。

5.We found half the goods broken(smashed,torn,beyond repair,unusable,unusable and damaged).我们发现货物半数破碎(打碎、扯破、无法修理、不能用、无法销售、受损)。

6.This is not the first time that we have hadto complain of shipment delays to you.If you fail to ship the goods before the extended shipment date this time,you will lose probably one third of the business you usually receive from us,since our order is from one of our most important customers.

7.The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

8.Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

9.From our previous transactions you realize that this sort of problem is quite unusual.

10.We are sorry to learn that you are not satisfied with the quality of the goods supplied for your order No.234.

11.We shall be pleased to make the necessary repairs and return it to you infirst-class operating condition.我方将乐意对机器作必要的修理,使它在最好的动作情况下还你方。

12.We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation but not the amount you’ve claimed,because we can not see why the loss should be 50% more than the actual value of the goods.Please reconsider the matter.

13.They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

14.They complained that there is color deviation between the products and the sample,but such color deviation is normal and permissible,therefore,the claim was turned down.他们抱怨产品与样品有色差,但这种色差是正常的和允许的,因此我方拒绝索赔。

15.We are not supposed to be held responsible for the delay in delivery as there is no breach of contract on our side.Your claim is hardly reasonable.我方并无违约行为,也不承担任何交货延误的责任。贵方的索赔要求不近乎情理。

16.The goods you have delivered can only last one month.

17.The quality of these goods is not satisfactory.We are prepared to accept the goods if you will reduce the priceby 20%.

18.We regret to learn that case No.17 didn’tcontain the goods you ordered.

19.Please return at our expense the goods you have received.请将所收货物退回,运费由我方支付。

20.I really must insist,therefore,that you refund at least 10% of our money.

篇4:外贸英语口语实战:退货

外贸行业动态【外贸英语口语实战】系列包含了商务生活、商业服务、商务往来、友好交往、商业实务、商业的衍生环节等内容。其中的【商业实务】模块尤其值得关注,内容覆盖整个外贸流程,从“询盘→报盘→还盘→价格磋商→定购→付款方式→折扣和定金→签订合同―>交货→包装→物流→商品检验→退货→索赔”,非常实用。

关于【商业实务】 我们已经推出了【询盘】→【报盘】→【还盘】→【价格磋商】→【定购】→【付款方式】→【折扣和定金】→【签订合同】→【交货】→【包装】→【物流】→【商品检验】十二大环节,本期将进入第十三个话题【退货】。

先积累一些本话题中常用的词汇和句型。

Words and Phrases

1.quality 质量;品质

2.qualitative 质量的

3.qualitatively 在质量上

4.quality clause 品质条款

5.quality certificate 品质证明书

6.quality of export and import commodities 进出口商品质量

7.good merchantable quality 全销质量

8.to be in conformity with 与……一致

9.correspond 符合

10.smash 打碎

11.transferor 转让者

12.transferee 受让者

13.valid 有效的

篇5:外贸口语精选

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让也喂垡幌履忝堑牟?烦铝惺衣穑?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

篇6:外贸口语精选

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

篇7:关于退货换货生活场景口语

1. If it isn't suitable, can I bring it back?

如果不合适的话,我能退货吗?

还能这样说:

Can I bring it back if it doesn't fit?

Could I return the goods if it isn't suitable?

应用解析:

suitable for/to sth. 适合的,适宜的,恰当的。

例如:Would it be suitable to have dinner now?

现在吃饭合适吗?

2. I'd like to return this.

我想退货。

还能这样说:

I want to get a refund.

I would like a refund of the product.

3. I'd like to exchange this blouse.

我要换这件衬衫。

还能这样说:

Could you exchange this blouse for me?

Would you like to exchange this blouse, please?

谚语:

A fair exchange is no robbery.

公平交易并非抢夺。

4. Why do you want to exchange it?

为什么要换货?

还能这样说:

Can I have the reason why you exchange it?

Why do you want a replacement?

应用解析:

exchange A for B 交换,互换,调换,更换;

例如:He exchanged the pen for a pencil.

他把钢笔换成了铅笔。

5. Do you have a receipt?

您有收据吗?

还能这样说:

Can I have a look at your receipt?

Do you have a receipt for it?

应用解析:

acknowledge the receipt of 确信收到;

be in receipt of 收到;

at the receipt of custom 在海关;

receipt for sth. 收条,收据;

receipt of sth. 收到

6. We only take goods back if you can produce the receipt.

只有你出示收据,我们才能予以退货。

还能这样说:

Showing the receipt, you can refund the goods.

If you don't show us the receipt, we can't take goods back.

7. You may exchange the skirt but not return it for a refund.

你可以调换这条裙子,但不能退货。

还能这样说:

You can exchange the skirt but you can't return it.

We can't take the skirt back, but you can exchange it.

8. I want to exchange the blue jumper into a red one.

我想把这件蓝色的毛衣换成红色的。

还能这样说:

I want to replace the blue jumper with red.

I would like to have a red jumper instead of the blue one.

应用解析:

jumper 其他的意思有:跳跃者;雪橇;(工人,水手等的)工作服;穿在衬衣外面的无袖连衣裙。

9. You can't return it, because it's one day past due.

已经过期一天了,因此你不能退货。

还能这样说:

You are not allowed to return it, because it has expired for one day.

It is not possible for you to return it, because it has exceeded one day expired date.

应用解析:

in due course 在适当时机;最终

10. I'm sorry we can't exchange it becasue this is our store policy.

对不起不能换,因为这是我们商店的政策。

还能这样说:

I feel very sorry for that we can't exchange it, because this is not allowed in our store.

I'm sorry our regulation doesn't allow to exchange the goods.

应用解析:

policy-holder 担保人,保险客户;

average policy 海损保险单;

policy on sth. (政府、政党、公司等的)方针,政策

11. Where do I go to return the goods?

我到哪儿退货呢?

还能这样说:

Is there any place I can go to return the goods?

Can you show me the place where I can return the goods?

12. We regret that these goods are excluded from the rejection.

很遗憾,此商品不在退货之列。

还能这样说:

We are sorry that these goods are not in the list of return commodities.

We regret that these goods are not guaranteed to return.

应用解析:

exclude...from 把……排斥在外;不准进,拒绝

13. The premise of refund for this is that the goods must be in good condition.

退货的前提是物品得完好无损。

还能这样说:

The precondition is that the returned merchandise must be safe and sound.

The premise of returning the goods is to make sure it is in perfect condition.

14. You can change the commodity within three months.

3个月内包换。

还能这样说:

The commodity can be changed in three months.

In the period of three months, you can change the commodity.

15. I ask to return the goods, for there appears some quality problem.

因为质量问题,我要求退货。

还能这样说:

Because of bad quality I need to return the goods.

Since there exists some problems in quality, I need to return the goods.

16. I want to change a larger one.

我想换个大一点的。

还能这样说:

I need to replace the goods with a larger one.

I want to transfer it to a larger one.

17. If you return this, we will deduct 5% of the price.

如果退货,则要扣除5%的钱。

还能这样说:

In case that you want to return this, 5% of the price will be taken off.

The cost of the returning is 5% of the price, if you want to get a refund for this.

18. I want to know the guarantee period to change the goods.

我想知道换货期是多长时间。

还能这样说:

I want to know how long you can warrant me to change the goods.

I want to know the warranty date to change the goods.

篇8:外贸展会常用口语

展会英语口语,相信对做外贸的朋友来说一定非常的实用。参加展会时适当的用上这些句子,一定会让你取得更好的效果。

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

篇9:外贸经典口语表达

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

篇10:外贸常用交际口语

外贸常用交际用语,来看下吧,不看你会后悔哦!

(1)经由秘书安排约定

i'd like to make an appoingtment with mr.hammer. (我想要和hammer先生约个见面时间)

原则上约定见面商谈时,应事先用传真或信函同志对方较为妥当。如果在事先未能以书面告知时,最好说清楚见面时想说的内容,如 to diascuss the contract [洽谈合同事宜].

(2)经由秘书安排约定

could i see mr.hammer sometime this week? (我们能不能在这个星期跟hammer先生见个面?

sometime this week 是[这个星期随便什么时候]之意。最好配合自己的日程表说清楚有空闲的时间,如 either on wednesday or thursday.(星期三或星期四都可以)。

(3)经由秘书安排约定

would it be possible to see mr.hammer tomorrow? (明天能不能跟 hammer先生见个面?) 左句含有 does mr.hammer have time to meet with me tomorrow? (hammer先生明天有时间跟我见面吗?),或 if he does have time,may i meet him tomorrow? (如果他有空,我明天能跟他见面吗?)之意。

(4)经由秘书安排约定

what time is convenient for him? (他什么时候有空呢?)也可以说 what time is he available?(他什么时候有空?),但用 convenient 会给人比较客气的感觉。如果无法照对方的要求时间见面时,就说i'm available at three o'clock.(我三点有空)来试探一下也无妨。

(5)经由秘书安排约定

i'd like to have lunch with him tomorrow. (我想明天和他吃午饭)

在欧美,商业界常举行 a lunch meeting [商业午餐].在这种聚餐中,不但容易相互沟通,也可以借此加深彼此交情,因而用餐的时间长达三小时的情形也屡见不鲜。

(6)直接求见本人

if you have time, i'd like to meet with you today. (如果您有时间,我想今天跟您见个面)

虽然已约好时间,可是有急事想提早见面时,就可以用这句。如果没有空闲时间就说 i'm sorry,but i'm really tied up today.(很抱歉,我今天真的没空)。

(7)直接求见本人

could you spare me about half an hour? (能不能给我半个小时的时间?)

这句话是对熟人说的话。spare是[腾出(时间),分让(东西)之意。有时间的话说 sure.,ok.等;如果没空的话说 i'm afraid i can't.(恐怕不行)就可以了。

(8)直接求见本人

could we get together at l.a.restaurant? (我们能不能在洛城餐厅会面?)

get together是[聚会、会面]之意的较为随便的说法。说明聚会地点,如某某餐厅等时,最好指出大家共同认识(shared knowledge)的目标比较好。

(9)直接求见本人

i was wondering if we could arrange a meeting to discuss the new product. (我想,我们是不是可以安排一次会面来讨论新产品)

这句是经由第三者介绍而尚未谋面的人在约定晤面时使用。i was wondering if……的说法含有不太拘束形式的温和语气。还可以用would it be possible to meet and discuss the new product?。

(10)直接求见本人

i'm calling about what we discussed the other day. (我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事)

这句是已见过面想再继续时的说词。接到电话的人可以答称 i've been waiting for your call.(我一直在等您的电话里),并接着说let's get together. when can we meet to talk?(我们来聚一聚。什么时候可以见面?)

(11)询问目的

what would you like to talk to me about? (你要跟我谈些什么事?)

也可以用 can l ask you what you want to discuss?。要见面之前,事先了解讨论的内容、前后关系、背景(context)等有助于预作交涉前的准备工作。

(12)表示同意

sure. (好啊!)

简短地表达肯定的方式有 certainly. (当然可以),of course.(当然)等,意思都差不多。在谈话中如果常用这种简短词句会给人幼稚的感觉。应该用一些不同说法才能给人较佳印象。

(13)表示拒绝

i don't think we have to meet on this subject. (关于这个问题,我不认为我们有见面的必要)

对于不认识的人或推销人员的求见电话,认为无需见面时,可以用这句话,或明确地用it's probably not necessary to meet.(没有必要见面)来加以谢绝。

(14)与代理人会面

i'm afraid i can't, but mr.brown will meet you instead. (我不能会面,但mr.brown会替我跟你见面)

句首用 i'm afraid i can't……会给人非常客气的印象。若不小心而唐突地说出i'm too busy to meet you.,说不定会给对方带来受轻视的感觉。

(15)想要决定的时间与场所

may i arrange the time and the place, please? (能不能让我安排时间与场所?)

也可以 do you mind if i set the time and location for our meeting? (我来定见面的时间和地点可以吗?)。开会的时间和地点常常影响商谈的成果,因而配合对方时间的同时,要把握主导权。

(16)询问适当的时间

when do you have free time? (您什么时候有空?)

这是自己有时间可以配合对方来约定见面时间的问法。也可以用 when are you available? 谈商务时,free time 指的是除去假日及下班后的时间。

(17)告知适当时间

i'm free at three o'clock today. (我今天下午3点有空)

此句是(3点以前不方便,但3点以后才有空)的意思。也可以用 i'm available at three o'clock.如果是[3点到4点有空]的话,就用availbale from three o 'clock until four 即可。

外贸实习总结

业务跟单员电子简历

物流行业规章制度

外贸公司主管个人简历

优秀业务员工作计划

物流行业竞聘稿范文

物流行业心得体会

物流行业年度总结

商务贸易合同书

信用报告查询

外贸口语:关于退货
《外贸口语:关于退货.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【外贸口语:关于退货(整理10篇)】相关文章:

外贸业务员实习总结2022-11-16

外贸关于索赔的英语2022-12-24

仓库经理应聘求职简历2024-02-19

外贸实习心得体会2023-02-23

高级业务跟单文员个人简历2023-02-23

外贸英语:合同2022-06-26

信用报告2022-09-29

年终外贸销售工作总结2023-01-13

业务员工作计划2023-10-12

物流行业报告2022-07-07

点击下载本文文档