外贸关于索赔的英语

时间:2022-12-24 08:00:35 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

外贸关于索赔的英语(精选6篇)由网友“元气男孩李承鄞”投稿提供,下面是小编整理过的外贸关于索赔的英语,欢迎您能喜欢,也请多多分享。

外贸关于索赔的英语

篇1:外贸关于索赔的英语

抗议用语

抗议

complaint

错误

error

争执

dispute

对(某人)提出抗议

to make a complaint against a person

关于。有抗议事项

to have a complaint on

关于。收到抗议

to receive a complaint on

关于。重提抗议

to repeat complaints about

关于。提出抗议

to report a complaints on

有提出抗议的正当理由

to have a cause for complaint

无疵可议

to have no complaint to make

对某人提出某种抗议

to complain of something to a person

向某人提出某种抗议

to complain of something againt a person

对某人有提出抗议的事情

to have something to complain of to a person

承认错误

to acknowledge an error

改正错误

to correct an error

解决纠纷

to adjust a dispute

索赔英语

要求索赔

claim for indemnity

指示债权

claim to order

对某某有索赔权

to ahve a claim on

提出索赔

to send in one's claim for compensation||to enter one's claim for compensation ||to put in one's claim for compensation

对某某提出索赔函

to lodge one's claim with a person for||to file one's claim with a person for ||to submit one's claim to a person||to place one's claim before a person

草拟对某人的索赔函||写出对某人的索赔函

to draw up a claim on a person

主张对... 索赔

to lay claim to

对... 提出索赔

to enter a claim for 。 with||to file a claim for 。 with||to put in a claim for 。 with

对... 索赔

to set up a claim to

满足某人的索赔

to satisfy one's claims

估价损失程度

to value a loss

主张索赔

to maintain one's claim

接受某人的索赔

to accept one's claim||to meet one's claim||to entertaim one's claim

承认某人的索赔

to admit one's claim

排除索赔

to avoid a claim||to obviate a claim

撤回索赔

to withdraw a claim||to waive a claim||to abandon a claim

篇2:外贸关于索赔的英语

赔偿英语

依... 对某某赔偿损失

to compensate for losses to a person with||to indemnefy a person against losses with ||to compensate person for losses with||to recompense a person for losses with

反索赔

counter-claim

关于质量的英语句子

我们不得不遗憾地向贵公司报告: 贵公司6月29日售给我公司的虾罐头质量太差, 使我们收到不少抗议。

We regret to have to inform you that the tins of lobster which you sold me on 29 June have caused numerous complaints.

我们实感遗憾, 贵货中一部分受海水浸蚀, 质量减低很多, 特此报告。

We regret to say that a part of the goods, indeed, nearly half, have lost a good deal of their quality by wetting from sea-water.

我们深感遗憾, 然而不得不对贵公司装于货轮“Helenus”号的小麦提出抗议, 因为所运来的货的质量与贵公司成交时所提供的第2345号样品相差甚远。

We are sorry to have to complain of the quality of shipment of wheat, per m.s. “Helenus”, but it is far inferior to the sample you sold it on, viz., No.2345.

非常对不起, 贵公司“Asahi”号货轮所运来的砂糖质量实在太差。

We regret to have to complain of the bad quality of shipment of sugar per “Asahi Maru”.

与样品不一样

到货与惠送样品并不相同。

The goods submitted do not corresppond with the sample sent.

我们发现每包重量都不够。

We find every bale weighs short.

非常遗憾, 到货确与样品不完全相同。

We greatly regret to say that the goods are not in accordance with your sample.

质量与样品不同。

The quality is not equal to the sample.

包装不良的英语句子

为保持该批水果的质量, 我曾经采取了良好的预防措施, 而今到达贵地时竟如此恶化,实在意想不到。

With regard to the fruit, I am astonished to learn that it arrived in such a bad order, every precaution having, as I considered, been taken to insure its preservation.

这次损害的主要原因可能在于包装不良。

The damage appears to have been mainly caused by the faulty packing of the goods.

我们打开昨天到的10箱玻璃, 非常遗憾地发现有10%破损, 50%呈泡沫状, 几乎大部分均有划伤。

We regret to find on opening up 10 cases of the glass delivered here yesterday that 10% of the sheets are broken, 50% show bubbles, and nearly all are badly scratched.

我们获知这次货品未能让贵公司满意, 甚感遗憾。我公司对在这样短的海运时间中会发生如此不良的后果深感不理解。

We are sorry to learn that this shipment has not given full satisfaction, and we cannot understand how it should have gone out of condition during so short a voyage.

商品更换退还的英语句子

对本件损伤, 不知贵公司将采取什么方式加以补偿, 恳请惠告为荷。

Kindly tell me what steps you are going to take in the way of compensation for the damage.

他们说, 当从公司获得补偿金。

They say they are to receive the compensation money from the company.

我们必须请求贵方以能出售的货物更换该货。

We must ask you to replace them with good salable ones.

请允许我们收到能出售的货物并将原货寄回。

Please let me have a marketable lot in exchange for them.

打折扣或补贴英语句子

贵公司寄售的货物引起众多抱怨, 而且有几位顾客已大量退货。

Your consignments have caused numerous complaingts, and several customers have returned a quantity of them to us.

由于这批寄售的商品中有很多无法使用的, 所以请对原来协商制定的价格做一次大幅度的折扣优待为荷。

As much of this consignment will be practically useless, kindly allow me a liberal discount upon the price agreed uppon.

对本货物, 贵公司是否可考虑同意退货, 或者以折半价格由本公司脱手, 请回复。

Would you kindly let me know if you will take them back, or allow me to sell them at a discount of 50 per cent.

因延迟到货所造成的诸多不便及一切损失, 应由发货人负全部责任。

The inconvenience thus caused is very great, and I hold the owners responsible for any loss which may accrue through this delay.

说明与辨解可能用的英语

我们未收到贵公司所寄的提单及发票, 贵购来函中, 未见该文件的任何附本。请原谅,贵公司在这件事上恐有疏漏。

We have never received a bill of lading or invoice from you, and that if any of your letters to us contained such documents, they must, in some way, have been miscarried.

这种布料实际上不可能按贵公司要求的长度纺织。

It is a practical impossibility to weave such a cloth in the length you now require.

我们相信, 本公司5月3日及本月20日的函件会消除贵公司产生的疑虑。

Our communications of the 3rd May and 20th inst., will, we trust, remove the unfavourable opinion you appear to have formed.

对未送到本公司的函件很难回复, 未收到货物, 无法寄交收据。

It would have been, indeed, difficult to answer letters not delivered to us, or to acknowledge receipt of goods which never came to our possession.

篇3:外贸索赔英语对话

提出索赔

A:Three boxes of your product didn't coincidewith your sample last time.

A:上次你们的货物中有i箱品质规格与样品不符。

B: I've no idea of what is happening. There hasn't been such a thing with us. Maybe the factory sent the wrong boxes.

B:这是怎么回事,我们从来没发生过这样的事。也许是工厂方面搞错了。

A: Here is what differs from your sample.

A:这是与样品不符的东西。

B: I got it.l am contacting the factory right now.

B:我马上与厂方联系。

B: I am sorry and we are responsible for the mistake. we will exchange all merchandises that fall short of our sample.

B:这次差错完全是我们的责任。非常抱歉。与样品不符合的货物全部无偿调换。

A: We will not get to the bottom since this is the first claim.

A:这次是第一次发生索赔,所以我们就不再深究了。

B: There won't be such things.

B:以后一定不会发生这类事了

索赔谈判

A:Mr. King.l'd like to discuss the indemnity clause with you.

A:金先生.我想和你谈谈赔偿条款的问题。

B:All right. What's you opinion?

B:好的,你有什么想法?

A:You have probably been advised that about 30% of the 200 cases of canned pears were found damaged. Have your people discovered the exact causes?

A:你也许已经知道200箱鸭梨罐头中有30%左右严重损坏的情况。请问你们有没有找到确切原因?

B:I am sorry to say it was not in route. Here is the certificate issued by the Boston Health Office. And closer inspection revealed that tin cans were evidently broken through careless handling while being loaded onto the ship in Guangdong. As I have said before, the whole business is most unfortunate.

B:很抱歉,损坏不是在运输中发生的,这是波士顿卫生检疫局官员签发的证书,至于原因,我们仔细检查发现是锡罐被损坏了。很明显是在广东装船时,因搬运疏忽而造成的。我刚才讲过,整件事实属不幸。

A: I have to remind you that our terms are CIF port of Boston. This is a case that occurred after the analysis at the factory. I am sure you will think it fair when we suggest that the total value of the parcel should be reduced by 40% and that you should give us an allowance by way of credit for the amount to be set against our future purchases of canned fruits from you.

A:我不得不提醒你,我们的条款是波士顿到,损坏是在工厂抽样化验之后发生的我们建议在这批货从总价中削减 40%,并予以我们补贴,这款项就用于将来向你们 订购罐头水果时冲销,我们觉得这样对我们才公平。

B: Well. since a certificate issued by your Health Department is available.l think everything will be in order.

B:有了你们卫生部签发的证书,我想事情都会解决的。

A: I am very glad to hear of your ready agreement. Shall we send you a letter confirming this?

A:你这么痛快地同意了,我很高兴。我们将寄信让你们确认好吗?

B: Sure.any time.

B:当然,随时都可以。

篇4:外贸同意索赔英语对话

同意索赔

A: Our investigation results tell us that the factory party is responsible for the cargo damage. We are so sorry for the inco- nvenience we brought to you in this matter.

A:关于货物破损一事,我方调查的结果表明是厂方的责任。给贵公司添了很多麻烦,我们深表抱歉。

B: Well.that's all right.

B:啊,不必客气。

A: The factory party agreed to compensate for your damage.

A:厂方同意赔偿损失的要求。

B: Thanks.l would like to know the details about the plan of com-pensation.

B: 谢谢,我想知道具体的处理方案。

A: We are not going to carry these damaged goods back. Would you accept to buy these goods at half price? We'd like to use the payment as our compensation fee.

A:破损货物就不打算运回去了,能以半价处理你们吗?我想这部分款就当赔偿金了?

B: Thank you.

B:非常感谢。

A: We are completely responsible for this accident. We warrant we won't make this kind of mistake again.

A:这次事故完全是由我方失误造成的,我方保证今后不再发生这类事故。

退货

A: The paintwork on the body of the cars has become discolored.

A:汽车上的外漆都退色了。

B: We have looked into the matter and found it was due to a che-mical imbalance in the paint used in spraying the vehicles.

B:这事我们已经调查了,发现喷这批车使用的油 漆成分比例不当。

A: l'II return the goods to you.postage and packing forward.

A:我把货退给你们,邮费包装费到付。

B: Actually we are taking these models out of production and calling in all those that we have supplied.

B:事实上,我们已不生产这一型号的车了,以前 供应的车也要收回来。

A: That's fine. When do you think we can get the replacements?

A:那很好。你认为什么时候换货能到?

B: We have contacted our own suppliers and they said the repla- cements are on their way to us by express train. You should receive them within a week.

B:我们和供货商联系过了,他们说换货用直达火车。

A: This is our initial order with which you and we are far from sati-sfied.

A:这是我们首次向你们订货,结果很不令人满意。

B:I apologize for the inconvenience and please permit me to potnt out that this kind of fault rarely occurs in our factory. This is the first time,and I promise.it'll also be the last time. Please trust us.

B:给您带来了不便,我深表歉意。请允许我指出 一点,我们的车很少出 这类问题。这是第一次,我保证也是最后一次。请相信我们。

篇5:外贸货物保险及索赔对话

外贸货物运输中会出现各种问题,所以通常都需要涉及到保险知识,下面就来看看外贸货物保险及索赔对话吧。

保险单

A: During the last two years. there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.

A:最近两年内,海外货物遭窃的情形大幅增.

B: If they steal the entire package.that would be theft . so they don't do that. Generally. thieves open the case and take part of the contents out. Then fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.

B:如果小偷整箱盗走的话,那称为“盗窃”, 务,失窃之物但他们却不那么做÷通常小偷打开货雾要.因此,总重量还是一样的。

A: lf the goods are received in apparent good order and condition the steamship company doesn't have the liability for pilferage. How do we protect ourselves?

A:如果接货时外观为良好的状态,船公司就不必承担被窃的责任,那我们将如何保护自己呢?

B : The marine insurance policy protects us.

B:海险单会保护我们的

A: Is it true that products of high value such as watches.jewels and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage。

A:高价品如手表、宝石、豪华服饰等项目常会遭窃,是真的吗?

B : lt's absolutely true in the United States that losses from pilferage have been limited to high values goods. We must study more about packing.

B:在美国,只有高价品才会遭窃而损失,绝对是真实的.我们得多研究包装才行。

提出索赔

A:What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment'?

A:如果发现货物短缺,我们该怎么办?

B:You should do one of the two things : either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.

B:你可以选择两种做法中的一种:一是向船主提出索赔,一是向保险公司提出索赔

A:Shall we leave it to the brokers.

A:那由中间人去处理吗?

B:Yes. They usually do it.

B:是的,一般都由中间人处理

A:Do they charge for that?

A:那中间人要收费用吗?

B:Of course. In Europe.they charge a commission of l% of the amount of the claim for their service.

B:当然在欧洲中间人一般要收索赔金额的1%作为他们服务的佣金。

A:Is it the same in America'?

A:在美国是怎样的情况?

B:They do the work without charge to the importer.

B:他们向进口商提供这类服务足不收费的

A:lt's part of their service . isn't it'?

A:这是中间人的业务服务范围,对吧?

B:Exactly.

B:对。

A:Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading".

A:提出索赔时,光凭一份货已装船提单够不够?

B:No. you must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for shipment.

B:不够.你还必须从运输代理那里获得一份中明,证明货物的确是装往他们的船l-运输出去的.

A: I see. By the way.how do we prove the ownership of our goods'.

A:我明白了。另外我们怎样证明货物是我们的呢?

B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate. and the original commercia invoice.

B:你方必须提供全套原始海洋提单,原始保险单或保险凭证以及商业发票原件

A: I see. Thank you.

A:我明白了。谢谢

B. You are welcome.

B:不客气

篇6:外贸同意索赔情景对话

下面是外贸同意索赔的情景对话,一起来看看吧。

agree with the claims

同意索赔

a: our investigation results tell us that the factory party is responsible for the cargo damage. we are so sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you in this matter.

关于货物破损一事,我方调查的结果表明是厂方的责任。给贵公司添了很多麻烦,我们深表抱歉。

b: well, that's all right.

啊,不必客气。

a: the factory party agreed to compensate for your damage.

厂方同意赔偿损失的要求。

b: thanks. i would like to know the details about the plan of compensation.

谢谢,我想知道具体的处理方案。

a: we are not going to carry these damaged goods back. would you accept to buy these goods at half price? we'd like to use the payment as our compensation fee.

破损货物就不打算运回去了,能以半价处理给你们吗?我想这部分款就当赔偿金了?

b: thank you.

非常感谢。

a: we are completely responsible for this accident. we warrant we won't make this kind of mistake again.

这次事故完全是由我方失误造成的,我方保证今后不再发生这类事故。

专有名词:

1. “party”在商务英语中常表示某一方,如我方,你方;

2. “good”是“商品”的意思。

短语讲解:

compensate for 为……补偿,赔偿

nothing can compensate for the loss of one's health.

失去健康是无法补偿的。

you only need to make a new connection about every 8 seconds to attempt to compensate for the network latency.

您仅仅需要大约每 8 秒进行一次新的连接,以尝试对网络等待时间进行补偿。

better still, the worliday means you should be able to go away more often to compensate for the fact that you are still (sort of) working when absent.

更好的是,工作假还意味着,你应该能够更经常地休假,因为你在离开办公室时也(算是)在工作,所以应该得到补偿。

口语句子:

that's all right. 不要紧;没关系,没什么;好极了

that's all right. you can contact me later if you have other questions after you read the tender notice.

没关系。在您看完招标通知后如果还有什么问题。您可以联系我。

that 's all right. i think perhaps you are working late .

没关系。 我还以为你也许在值夜班。

函电实训总结

外贸函电索赔英语范文

外贸英语索赔理由对话

外贸实训报告

高职商务英语信函学习写作方法

外贸合同的

商务英语 外贸英语之装运

成本核算实训小结范文

实训小结

英语专业国际采购简历

外贸关于索赔的英语
《外贸关于索赔的英语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【外贸关于索赔的英语(精选6篇)】相关文章:

国际贸易理论与实务课程的学习方法2022-05-04

外贸业务员实习总结2022-11-16

的外贸实习报告精选2022-06-21

英语课堂教学2023-12-05

商务英语销售信函范文2022-04-30

国际贸易实务实习总结2022-05-05

外贸采购简历2023-06-10

略论有法不依原因及其对策论文2023-04-24

外贸实习报告2023-11-05

网络贸易实习报告2023-10-04

点击下载本文文档