商务英语口语之给与优惠

时间:2023-08-19 07:42:08 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

商务英语口语之给与优惠(共6篇)由网友“成为一颗树”投稿提供,下面是小编给大家整理后的商务英语口语之给与优惠,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

商务英语口语之给与优惠

篇1:商务英语口语之给与优惠

1.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣

2.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许

3.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣

4.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣

5.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣

6.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..

对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣

7.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.

十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣

8.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%

9. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.

若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣

10.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣

11.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣

12.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣

13.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%

14.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%

15.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何

16.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣

17.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%

18.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.

经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金

19.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣

20.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.

我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金

1.商务英语口语之希望与要求

2.商务英语口语之保险

3.商务英语口语之报盘

4.要求优惠的10句商务英语口语

5.商务英语口语900句之代理条件和要求

6.初级商务英语口语辅导之制定日程

7.商务英语口语之迟到致歉

8.商务英语口语之习俗偏差

9.商务英语口语之宽慰老板

10.初级商务英语口语辅导之电话技巧

篇2:商务英语口语900句-Unit 10给与优惠

unit 10给与优惠

271.on order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

272.a discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

273.for quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

274.we are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

275.we should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

276.we would entitle you to 10% discount during july on any thing you buy..

277.you can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of december.

278.if your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

279. there is a 10% discount if you order in volume.

280.if an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

281.if you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

282.to help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

283.we will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

284.in order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

285.for the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. how about 6% off?

286.in order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

287.in order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

288.after careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.

289.we are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

290.our quotation is subject to 5% commission.

篇3:要求优惠的商务英语口语

1.All your quotations are on an FOB Vancouver basis. May I ask if youallow any discount?

你方报的都是FOB温哥华价,请问你们给不给折扣?

2.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?难道就没有可能再多打一些折扣了吗?

3. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, i’ll consider placing anorder for 10000 doze.如果你们愿意减价的话,我可以考虑订购10000打。

4.Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terns.如果贵方准备降价的话,我们也许就能成交。

5.If I show you an offer lower than yours, would you be able to concludetransaction at that price?如果我告诉你一个比你们低的价格,你愿意以那个价格成交吗?

6.If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down?如果订购数量相当大,你们可以降价多少?

7.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices?我方能建议贵方的报价降低一点吗?

8.If we place an order for dozen up, can you give us a specialdiscount?如果我方订购2000打以上的话,贵方能否给我们一个特殊折扣?

9.If our order is more than 10000 MT, will you give us an additional 6%commission?如果我方订购1万吨以上的话,贵方能否额外给我们5%的佣金?

10.We hope you will allow us come discount on our purchase of 6000dozen?我方购买6000打的话,希望贵方能给我方一些折扣。

[要求优惠的10句商务英语口语]

篇4:商务英语口语之报盘

1.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June. 我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。

2.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。

3.This offer is firm for 5 days.

该盘的有效期为5天

4.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。

5.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。

6.We have the offer ready for you.

我们已准备好给你方的报盘。

7.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。

8.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。

9.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在5月4日前。

10.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.

自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。

11.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。

12.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。

13.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。

14.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复

15.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。

16.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.

我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。

17.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.

我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。

18.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?

就200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗?

19.We give you price of 140$ FOB Chicago.

我方给你方的价格是140美元,FOB芝加哥。

20.We are pleased to quote you for 200 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.

我们很高兴就200打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方寄来的样品。

21.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。

22.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £5 per long tons CNF Shanghai.

我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨5,CIF上海。

23.We offer your 200 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton. 我们为你方提供200吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。

24. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。

25.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.

我们的平均售价是每个180美元。

26.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £20 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.

我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨20,CIF越南,4月起运。

27. We can offer a quality discount of up to 2% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方可提供2%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。

28.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.

我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。

29.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.

因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。

30.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。

篇5:商务英语口语之保险

1. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)

2.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险

3.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

请保留附件表所列出的货物

4.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险

5.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我们公司要按发票金额110%投保

6.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

7.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

机器不确定所有风险

8.We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们仅保平安险和战争险

9.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

10.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

11.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

12.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

13.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

14.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗

15.Can you cover our goods against breakage?

你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗

16.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴

17.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险

18.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险

19.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险

20.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴

21.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案

22.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率

23.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险

24.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?

这些货要多少保险费

25.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险

26.Please let us know the premium of breakage.

请告诉我们破损险的保险费

27.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

你们通常提供哪一种保险

28.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险

29.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢

30.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失

篇6:商务英语口语900句-Unit Nine要求优惠

unit nine要求优惠

part one

241.all your quotations are on fob vancouver basis may i ask if you allow any discount?

242.isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

243.if you are prepare to give me some allowance i will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.

244.should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.

245.if i show you a offer lower then yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

246.if the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?

247.may we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

248.if we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?

249.if our order is more than 10,000 mt would you give us a additional 6% commission ?

250.we hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

251.we’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

252.since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

253.we hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

254.we invite quotation of the lowest price.

255.may we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

part two

256.if you reduce the price by 2% i think we can do twenty metric tons.

257.if possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 per mt.

258.if you are will to give me a 5% reduction i will order 5,000 dozens.

259.the sugar of french-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

260.we would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.

261.no one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% i am afraid.

262.we should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.

263.only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.

264.we would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

265.we hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

266.please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

267.we hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

268.we can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

269.if you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

270.we will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per mt.

宾馆前台年度个人工作总结

线下推广活动总结

淘宝双十一营销策划方案怎么做

宾馆前台的工作总结

淘宝评价与天猫评价的可信度对比调查报告分析对比

宾馆前台党员个人总结

双十一电商活动方案策划书

酒店五一活动方案

营销活动方案

淘宝运营公司

商务英语口语之给与优惠
《商务英语口语之给与优惠.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【商务英语口语之给与优惠(共6篇)】相关文章:

双十一营销计划方案怎么做?2023-05-26

服务顾问工作计划2023-07-15

前台文秘上半年工作总结2023-03-23

圣诞节酒店营销策略2022-11-23

酒店材料供应商考察计划2022-12-05

发展纳税服务外包的建议论文2022-06-05

浅论劳动合同立法中的公平原则2023-02-07

淘宝运营策略2022-05-06

线下推广活动总结范文2023-09-16

双十一主题促销活动方案2022-09-15

点击下载本文文档