外贸申请签证英语对话

时间:2023-08-28 08:57:03 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

外贸申请签证英语对话(合集8篇)由网友“上白石萌歌”投稿提供,下面是小编整理过的外贸申请签证英语对话,希望能帮助到大家!

外贸申请签证英语对话

篇1:外贸申请签证英语对话

A: I am going to America to attend a sales conference .so l'd like apply for a visitor visa.

A:我要去美国参加一次销售会议,所以我想申请一个商务签证。

B: OK.do you mind if I ask you a few questions

B:好的,您不介意回答我一些问题吧?

A: Not at all.go ahead.

A:不介意,您问吧。

B: OK , first.may I have your name and birth date.please?

B:好的,首先您能告诉我您的姓名和出生年月日吗?

A:Sure ,I am Helena and I was born on April 27,1981.

A:我叫海琳娜,出生于1981年4月27号。

B:So,you just said you would attend a conference there,could you please tell me in detail what this conference is about and have you got the invitation?

B:那么您刚才说要去参加一个会议,您能不能详细说一下这次会议,还有您收到邀请函了吗?

A:Of course,This is an annual sales conference held by Leech company of America,and we have much business with the company ,so I was invited to the conference .

A:当然可以。这是一个由美国利奇公司举办的一次销售年会,我们和利奇公司有不少生意上的往来,所以我被邀请去参加此次会议。

B:When do you prepare to depart ?

B:您准备什么出发?

A:I was planning to leave for America next mouth.

A:我是打算下个月出发。

B:OK,We will mark your visa finished as soon as possible.

B:好的,我们会尽快办好您的签证。

篇2:外贸签证条件英语对话

A:I have heard that you are going to Singapore for an international educational conference next month is it true?

A:我听说你下个月去新加坡参加一次国际教育会议,这是真的吗?

B: Yes . if everything goes smoothly.

B:是的,假如一切都很顺利的话,

A: Wonderful. It is really a valuable chance to get to know some knowledge frontier as well as the latest teaching skills. lsn't it marvelous? Congratulations !

A:那真是太好了。这绝对是一次了解学术前沿知识和最先进的教学方法的大好机会。

B: Thank you. But the procedures to go to another country is very complicated.it's a big headache. I really do not know how to make it. I have heard that the procedures to apply for a business visa are not that easy.

B:谢谢你。但是出国的手续很复杂啊,这是目前我最头疼的一件事了。我都不知道该怎么办。听说商务签证的程序还不简单呢。

A: Don't worry so much. I went to attend an international meeting last year,and I know there are some requirements to be satisfied if yoLr are applying for a business visa , but it is not that difficult as you have imagined. Firstly you need to have an invitation letter. which is a necessity. because the officer in the visa office will need this to confirm that there are really some proper business reasons for you to go to another country and without any ill intention.

A:你不用太过于担心这个问题。我去年去参加过一次国际会议,我知道要申请商务签证的话是有一些要求应该满足,但并不是像你想象的那么复杂。首先你需要的是一封邀请函,这是 必须的东西,因为签证办公室要用你的邀请函来确认你确实有真实的商务原因要进入他国而没有任何的不良意图。

B:OK.I see. That means the invitation letter is the basic document I need to have. Then I will e-mail the organizer of this conference to provide me with an invitation letter.

B:我明白了,也就是说我首先需要的最基本的文件就是一封邀请函,那么我会给这次会议的主办方发一封电子邮件,要求他们给我发一封邀请函。

A: And the Immigration Bureau will ask you to be physically healthy. no criminal record. and no threat to the national security. That means you have to ask the personnel department of our school to provide a certificate to confirm that you do not have any of the problems.

A:并且移民局会要求商务考察者身体健康,无刑事犯罪记录,对他们国家的国家安全不会构成威胁。所以你要到我们学校的人事部门让他们给你出具一份证明来证实你没有以上问题。

B: OK.this is not difficult.

B:好的,这个并不难。

A: So. we are almost there. It is not that complicated as you magined ,huh?

A:基本上就是这些了。没有你想象的那么复杂,是不是?

B:Yes ,you are right ,Thank you so much ,you are really helpful ,I am really honored to have a friend like you.

B:是啊,你说得对.真是非常感谢你。你对我帮助很大,我很荣幸能有你这样的朋友。

篇3:外贸个人所得税英语对话

A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?

A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.

B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。

A: Sure,go ahead.

A:好的,请说。

B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?

B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?

A: Well.it depends.

A:这得根据不同情况而定。

B: On what?

B:那么是根据什么情况呢?

A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.

A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.

B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.

B:我刚刚到中国六个月。

A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.

A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。

B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.

B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。

A: You are quite welcome. Bye.

A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。

篇4:外贸投资英语对话

投资兴趣

A:What do you think of the project?

A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?

B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.

B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。

A:Are you interested in making this investment.

A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?

B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.

B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。

投资环境

A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?

A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?

B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.

B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。

A : Well,what about price?

A:嗯,价格怎样?

B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.

B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。

篇5:外贸活动英语对话

贸易关系

A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。

A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.

B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。

B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.

A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解

A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.

B:谢谢您提的信息。

B: Thank you for your information.

签订合同

A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?

A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?

B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.

B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。

A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?

A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?

B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.

B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量

A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?

A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?

B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.

B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。

篇6:外贸订座英语对话

A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}

A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?

B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.

B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.

A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?

A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?

B:Chinese food.please.

B:中国式。

A:For how many people。

A:有多少人?

B:Let me see.10 persons.

B:我想一下,有10个人。

A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.

A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。

B:150 yuan per person.

B:我要每个人150元的价位。

A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?

A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?

B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis

B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?

A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?

A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?

B:Galley Spencer.

B:格力・斯宾塞。

A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number

A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?

B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.

B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.

A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?

A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

B: No.thanks.

B:没有了,谢谢。

A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .

A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。

B: That's fine.Thank you.

B:很好,谢谢你。

A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.

A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。

篇7:外贸周密安排英语对话

A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smiih from Shanghai.

A:请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗?

B; Yes.I am

B:是的,是我。

A: We have been expectiing you I am LiuLi the secretary for the manager,Mr. Johnson.

A:我们一直在等您。我叫刘丽,是约翰逊经理的秘书。

B: Glad to meet you.Miss Liu.

B:很高兴见到您,刘小姐。

A: Glad to meet you,too.Mr. Smith. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

A:我也很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。您坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

B: It was wonderful. The weather today is perfect for flying.

B:太棒了。今天的天气最适合飞行.

A: That's good.l have booked a room for you at Hilton Hotel. Single,for a week.

A:很好。我已经在希尔顿酒店为您订了房间单人房,为期一周.

B: Thank you very much. Nothing would be more comfortable than having a hot bath first.

B:非常感谢。没有比先洗个热水澡更舒服的事了.

A: Hope you have a good rest. The day after tomorrow a meetingconcerning our business will be held in our company. I will meet you at 7 a. m. and drive you there.

A:希望您好好休息。后天我们公司将召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我会开车来接您。

B: No problem. Thank you very much for all the considerate arrangements made for me.

B:没问题。谢谢您为我所做的这么周密的安排.

篇8:外贸送行英语对话

A: Now.it's 9:30. We arrive just on time.

A:现在是9:30分,我们正好按时到达。

B: Ok. I think I have to buy the departure tax

B:噢,我想我得去买机场建设费.

A: Let me do it for you.

A:我去吧!

B: Thank you very much. Mr. Sun.l have to say good-bye now. But before that. l'd Iike to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression .and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.

B:非常感谢。孙先生,我得说再见了。在走之前我想说,这次旅行非常愉快,并且很有成效;你们公司给我留下了很好的印象,我深深地被你们的热情所感动,我想我们的合作将会很成功的.

C: Thank you very much.Mr. Band. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation.We hope we can hear from you soon.

C:非常感谢,邦德先生二你在这次合作中起着非常重要的作用.我们期待着早日听到你们的同音

A: Here is the receipt of the airport fee.

A:这是机场建设费收据。

B: Miss Su,my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Sun is very lucky to have your assistance.

B:苏小姐,亲爱的朋友对于你给与的所有帮助我表示衷心的感谢你对我的帮助非常大,想的很周到我想孙先生有你做助手非常幸运

A: Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. I'm really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

A:谢谢。你这么说真是太好了。这几天能与你共事,我感到很高兴。我真诚希望有一天能再次见到你,期待你的消息。

B: Thank you again. Bye-bye,

B:再次感谢、再见!

C: We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.

C:祝你平安顺利到家。

A: Have a nice journey.

A: -路顺风。

B: Thank you. Bye-bye.

B:谢谢。再见!

公司外贸业务员工作计划

外贸工作计划范文

有关订单交易付款的外贸英语词语与对话

外贸业务员工作计划怎么写

精选外贸业务员工作计划

外贸个人工作计划精选

外贸个人工作计划

外贸业务员工作计划

外贸英语:商标注册

外贸业务员个人年终总结

外贸申请签证英语对话
《外贸申请签证英语对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【外贸申请签证英语对话(合集8篇)】相关文章:

外贸进出口公司实习报告,三步走2023-07-07

外贸单证工作总结范文2023-05-06

外贸qc个人工作计划2024-03-29

英文简历:外贸单证格局简历2023-01-09

进出口应届毕业生个人简历2023-01-05

外贸面试问题2024-02-08

外贸公司实习报告2023-04-25

外贸暑期实习报告2023-02-11

商务英语邀请函范文2022-04-29

外贸实习报告2023-11-05

点击下载本文文档