外贸采购询盘常用英语口语(合集10篇)由网友“hiGritee”投稿提供,下面就是小编给大家带来的外贸采购询盘常用英语口语,希望能帮助到大家!
篇1:外贸采购询盘常用英语口语
外贸采购询盘常用英语口语
做外贸采购工作经常要询盘,写英文询盘也是常事,写一份合适的外贸客户英文询盘信函对外贸工作很有帮助,分享几个英文询盘信函中的'常用语句,
英文询盘
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
英文询盘
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格,
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
篇2:关于询盘外贸英语口语句子
1、I've come to make sure that your stay inBeijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 、You're going out of your way for us, Ibelieve.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,ifit is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plannow.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 、If he wants to make any changes,minoralternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enoughtime for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7、So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it isall right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9、We'd have to compare notes on what we'vediscussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10、That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
篇3:关于询盘外贸英语口语句子
11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll beneeding
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12、I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13、Better have something we can get our hands onrather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14、It'll be easier for us to get down to factsthen.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day ortwo here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'dlike to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 、We've got to report back to the headoffice.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18、Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 、We've arranged our schedule without anytrouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked outfor you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
篇4:关于询盘外贸英语口语句子
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured onpresentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We’ll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We’ve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
The draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We’re sending our draft through Bank ofChina for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We’ll draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We’ll draw a sight bill in favour of theExport Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We’ve already remitted the amount bycheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
篇5:关于询盘外贸英语口语句子
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
篇6:关于询盘外贸英语口语句子
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
篇7:外贸询盘常用句型
Would you please send us your catalogue together with detailed quotations?
请寄样品目录单及详细价格单好吗?
Would you inform us of the prices at which you can supply?
请告之你方能出示的价格好吗?
Would you please give me an indication of the price? 请你们提出一个估计价格好吗?
7. May I…? ― 我可以……吗?
May I know the main line you deal in?
请问你方主要经营哪些种类商品?
May I have a price list with specifications? 能给我一份注有货物规格的价格单吗?
May I take the catalogue back with me so that I may be able to look into it more closely?
请问我能否把目录单带回去进一步研究一下?
8. We’d like to … ― 我们想……
We’d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
我们想了解一下贵方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。
We’d like to have your lowest quotations CIF Seattle.
我们希望你报西雅图 CIF 最低价。
We’d like to place a large order with you if the price is favourable.
若贵方价格优惠,我方可以向你方大量订货。
9. Could you…? ― 你们能……吗?
Could you make offers for the items listed in your catalog.
目录中所列的商品你们能报价吗?
Could you tell me the prices of these goods? 你们能报一下这些产品的价格吗?
Could you give us an indication of your price? 请你们先提出一个估计价格好吗/
Could you give us some idea about your prices? 请你们介绍一下你方的价格好吗?
篇8:外贸询盘常用句型
1. I write you to ask about… ― 我来信是询问……
I write you to ask about Melon Seeds, first and second quality.
我来信是询问有关一级品和二级品瓜子的价格。
I write you to ask about the tea of various quality.
我来信是询问各种品质的茶叶价格。
I write you to ask about your Cow Hides.
我来信是询问你们的牛皮价格。
2. Are those prices…?― 这些价格是……价吗?
Are those prices FOB or CIF ? 这些价格是离岸零售价格还是到岸价格?
Are those prices opening or closing? 这些价格是开盘价还是这样收盘价?
3. That sounds very… ― 那似乎非常……
That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。
That sounds very good.那似乎很好。
That sounds very reasonable. 那似乎还合理。
4. There’s one problem… ― 有一个问题……
There’s one problem. 有一个问题。
There’s one problem to be mentioned. 有一个问题要提出来。
There’s one problem that I hate to mention ,but… 有一个问题我本不愿提起,但是……
5. The price you quoted is…― 您报的价格……
The price you quoted is quite good for your country. 您报的价格相当适合贵国。
The price you quoted is a little stiff. 您报的价格有点偏高。
The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting. 您报的价格对出口而言,有点偏高。
6. Would you please…? ― 请您…好吗?
Would you please give me a quotation? 您报个价好吗?
Would you please leave us your catalogue and price list? 您可以给我目录单和价格单吗?
Would you please tell us the quantity that can be supplied from stock?
您能告诉我们可供现货的数量吗?
篇9:关于询盘的商务英语口语
Part One.
Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIFJakarta.
请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。
Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.
请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。
Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
请把10令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。
Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.
为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。
Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .
请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。
Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。
Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for handmade leather gloves.
请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)
Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.
请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)
We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end ofthis month.
我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。
I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.
我想询问一下这种包的价格。
We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.
如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。
Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.
许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)
We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.
我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)
We are anxious to get a offer for your products.
我们热切地想得到你们的产品。
We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.
如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。
Part Two
We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.
我们想知道关于这种米的价格。
We'd like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.
我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。
What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?
你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?
Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wooland 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?
How much you asking for this brand of ties?
你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?
If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?
如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么优惠?
What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.
请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?
Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?
请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?
If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?
如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少?
How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?
请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?
Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?
请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?
Here is a list of my requirements I'd to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.
这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。
Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.
请把伦敦CIF的最低价格报给我们。
We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we giveyou a large order of your products.
如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。
Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate timeof shipment.
请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。
篇10:外贸回复询盘英语
referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.
we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.
我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。
我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。
外贸行业人员日常用语:询盘的提出
我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。
we addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
we answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。
we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。
please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best cork.
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
请对该商品报最低价。
please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。
we have received your letter of july 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。
we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。
we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。
we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods
★ 外贸实训报告
★ 个人外贸计划
【外贸采购询盘常用英语口语(合集10篇)】相关文章:
外贸个人年终总结2022-09-26
网络贸易实习报告2023-10-04
暑假实习感悟及体会优秀2022-09-05
公司外贸业务员个人工作总结2024-01-16
外贸业务员的个人年度工作总结2022-09-10
贸易类实习报告范文2023-01-16
国际贸易实训报告2022-04-30
纳税实务实训报告总结2022-12-12
外贸业务员的个人工作总结2023-10-24
外贸业务员的实习报告2023-07-21