初学者爱上英语诗歌:展翅高飞

时间:2024-01-31 08:19:32 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

初学者爱上英语诗歌:展翅高飞(整理8篇)由网友“kkio202”投稿提供,下面是小编为大家整理后的初学者爱上英语诗歌:展翅高飞,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

初学者爱上英语诗歌:展翅高飞

篇1:初学者爱上英语诗歌:展翅高飞

Spread Your Wings

展翅高飞

Close your eyes, open your heart,

闭上眼睛,打开心扉,

Concentrate hard, get ready to start.

集中精力,准备出发。

It is almost time to lift off and fly.

几乎是振翅起飞的时候了。

Believe in yourself and you'll fly very high.

相信自己,你会飞得很高。

Open your wings, spread them out.

张开羽翼,展开翅膀。

This is what flying is all about.

这是飞行的全部。

I know you can make it through this test.

我知道你能通过这个测试。

Come on now. Do your best.

来吧,现在。尽你的全力!

Now that you can fly and soar,

既然你能展翅翱翔,

You can enter that successful door.

你便能进入成功之门。

You've spread your wings

展开翅膀,

and lifted your voice.

放声歌唱。

lt's now time for others to make the right choice.

现在是时候让别人作出正确的选择。

篇2:初学者爱上英语诗歌:云

The Cloud

I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,

我为焦渴的鲜花,从河川,从海洋,

From the seas and the streams;

带来清新的甘霖;

I bear light shade for the leaves when laid

我为绿叶披上淡淡的凉荫,当他们

In their noonday dreams.

歇息在午睡的梦境。

From my wings are shaken the dews that waken

从我的翅膀上摇落下露珠,去唤醒

The sweet buds every one,

每一朵香甜的蓓蕾,

When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,

当她们的母亲绕太阳旋舞时,摇晃着

As she dances about the sun.

使她们在怀里入睡。

I wield the flail of the lashing hail,

我挥动冰雹的连枷,把绿色的原野

And whiten the green plains under,

捶打得有如银装素裹;

And then again I dissolve it in rain

再用雨水把冰雪消溶,我轰然大笑,

And laugh as I pass in thunder.

当我在雷声中走过。

篇3:初学者爱上英语诗歌:春天

春天

Sound the flute!

吹起长笛!

Now it's mute;

现在它无声无息

Birds delight

鸟儿欢歌

Day and night;

白昼黑夜。

Nightingale

夜莺高唱

In the dale,

山谷之上,

Lark in sky,

空中云雀,

Merrily

满心喜悦,

Merrily merrily, to welcome in the year.

迎接新年,欢天喜地。

Little boy

小小男孩

Full of joy;

无比欢喜。

Little girl

小小女孩

Sweet and small;

娇小甜蜜。

Cock does crow,

公鸡报晓,

So do you;

你也鸡叫。

Merry voice,

声音愉快,

Infant noise,

婴儿吵闹,

Merrily, merrily, to welcome in the year.

迎接新年,欢天喜地。

Little Lamb

小羔羊儿,

Here I am;

我在这儿。

Come and lick

过来舔舔,我雪白的脖子。

My white neck.

让我摸摸

Let me pull

你柔软的羊毛,

Your soft wool,

让我亲亲。

Let me kiss

你柔润的脸儿,

Your soft face;

欢天喜地,迎接新年。

Merrily, merrily, we welcome in the year.

篇4:初学者爱上英语诗歌:小星星

.Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star

小星星

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

一闪,一闪,小星星,

How I wonder what you are!

我多想知道你的模样!

Up above the world so high,

高高地挂在天上,

Like a diamond in the sky.

好像空中的钻石一样。

When the blazing sun is gone,

当炙热的太阳离去,

When he nothing shines upon,

当他不再将大地照亮,

Then you show your little light,

你发出你那阵微小的光艺,

Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

一闪,一闪,闪耀整个晚上。

Then the traveler in the dark

黑暗中的行人

Thanks you for your tiny spark,

感谢你的微光,

How could he see where to go,

他如何能看清道路的方向,

If you did not twinkle so?

如果没有你发出光亮?

In the dark blue sky you keep,

你高挂在深蓝色的夜空,

Often through my curtains peep

经常透过我的窗帘张望,

For you never shut your eye,

你从不闭不上眼睛,

Till the sun is in the sky.

直到太阳出现在天上。

As your bright and tiny spark

你那明澈微弱的光芒,

Lights the traveler in the dark.

为黑暗中的行人照亮,

Though I know not what you are,

但是我还不知道你的模样,

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

一闪,一闪,小星星。

篇5:初学者爱上英语诗歌:黄水仙

4.Daffodils

黄水仙

I wander'd lonely as a cloud

我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

That floats on high o'er vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然间我看见一群

A host of golden daffodils;

成簇的金色水仙花,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在树荫下,在湖水边,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微风起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine

连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

And twinkle on the milky way,

在银河里闪闪发亮,

They stretch'd in never-ending line

它们沿着湖湾的边缘

Along the margin of a bay:

延伸成无穷无尽的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看见了一万朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在欢舞之中起伏荡漾。

The waves beside then danced; but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

In such a jocund company:

诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

I gazed-and gazed-but little thought

我久久凝望,却想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought:

这奇景赋予我多少宝藏,——

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每当我躺在床上,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神迷茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它们常在我心灵中闪现,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤独之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

于是我的心便涨满幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

篇6:初学者爱上英语诗歌:论美

Beauty

论美

And a poet said, “Speak to us of Beauty.”

一位诗人接着说:“请给我们谈淡美。”

Where shall you seek beauty, and how shall you find her unless she herself be your way and your guide?

他答道:你们将去哪里寻找美呢?如果她不出现在你们的旅途中,指引着你们,你们如何能够找到她?

And how shall you speak of her except she be the weaver of your speech?

倘若她不是你们话语的编织者,你们如何能够谈论她呢?

The aggrieved and the injured say, “Beauty is kind and gentle.

被虐者和受伤者说:“美仁慈而温柔。

Like a young mother half-shy of her own glory she walks among us.”

就像一位年轻的妈妈,因自己的荣光半遮着面孔,走在我们的中间。”

And the passionate say, “Nay, beauty is a thing of might and dread.

激情澎湃者说:“不,美强烈而可畏。

Like the tempest she shakes the earth beneath us and the sky above us.”

就像风暴雨一般,

The tired and the weary say, “beauty is of soft whisperings. She speaks in our spirit.

震撼着我们脚下的大地和头上的天空。”

Her voice yields to our silences like a faint light that quivers in fear of the shadow.”

疲乏者说:“美是柔声细语,她在我们的心灵中讲话。

But the restless say, “We have heard her shouting among the mountains,

她的声音沉浸在我们的寂静中,正如一抹微光在阴影的恐惧中颤抖。”

And with her cries came the sound of hoofs, and the beating of wings and the roaring of lions.”

但好动者说:“我们曾听过她在山峦中呼喊,

At night the watchmen of the city say, “Beauty shall rise with the dawn from the east.”

她的呼喊唤来了马蹄声、展翅声和雄狮怒吼声。”

And at noontide the toilers and the wayfarers say, “we have seen her leaning over the earth from the windows of the sunset.”

晚上城市的守夜人说:“美与晨曦一起从东方升起。”

In winter say the snow-bound, “She shall come with the spring leaping upon the hills.”

午日,含辛茹苦者和风尘仆仆者说:“我们曾看见她斜倚在黄昏之窗眺望着大地。”

And in the summer heat the reapers say, “We have seen her dancing with the autumn leaves, and we saw a drift of snow in her hair.”

冬日,困在风雪中的人说:“她将与春天一同来临,在山谷里跳跃。”

All these things have you said of beauty.

夏日,收割庄稼的人说:“我们曾看见她与秋叶相拥共舞,她的发梢缀着雪花。”

Yet in truth you spoke not of her but of needs unsatisfied,

你们刚刚谈及关于美的一切,

And beauty is not a need but an ecstasy.

事实上,并非她本身,而是你们未被满足的要求,

It is not a mouth thirsting nor an empty hand stretched forth,

美并不是一种需求,而是一种狂喜。

But rather a heart enflamed and a soul enchanted.

她不是干渴的嘴唇,也不是伸出的空手,

It is not the image you would see nor the song you would hear,

而是一颗滚烫的心,一个愉悦的灵魂。

But rather an image you see though you close your eyes and a song you hear though you shut your ears.

她不是你们想看到的样子,也不是你们想听到的乐曲,

It is not the sap within the furrowed bark, nor a wing attached to a claw,

而是你们虽闭上眼睛也能看到的样子,虽掩住耳朵也能听到的旋律。

But rather a garden forever in bloom and a flock of angels for ever in flight.

她不是蕴涵在褶皱树皮下的汁液,

People of Orphalese, beauty is life when life unveils her holy face.

也不是利爪一下垂死的鸟儿。

But you are life and you are the veil.

她是一座永远绽放花朵的花园,

Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.

一群永远翱翔天穹的天使。

But you are eternity and you are the mirror.

奥菲里斯城的人们啊,当生命揭下她圣洁的面纱时,美就是生命。

然而,你们是生命,也是而纱。

篇7:初学者爱上英语诗歌:未选择的路

.The Road Not Taken

未选择的路

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黄色的树林里分出两条路,

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我不能同时去涉足,

And be one traveler, long I stood

我向那路口久久伫立,

And looked down one as far as I could

我向着一条路极目望去,

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

直到它消失在丛林深处。

Then took the other, as just as fair,

但我却选了另外一条路,

And having perhaps the better claim,

它荒草萋葵.十分幽寂,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

显得更诱人,更美丽:

Though as for that the passing there

虽然在这条小路上,

Had worn them really about the same,

很少留下旅人的足迹。

And both that morning equally lay

那天清晨落叶满地,

In leaves no step had trodden black.

两条路都未经脚印污染。

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

啊,留下一条路等改日再见!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

但我知道路径延绵无尽头,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我准以再回返。

I shall be telling this with a sigh

也许多少年后在某个地方,

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,

一片树林里分出两条路——

I took the one.less traveled by,

而我选择了人迹更少的一条

And that has made all the difference.

从此决定了我一生的道路。

篇8:初学者爱上英语诗歌:做最好的自己

Be the Best of Whatever You Are

做最好的自己

If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,

如果你当不了山巅的一棵劲松,

Be a scrub in the valley-but be

就做山谷里的灌木——但一定

The best little scrub by the side of the rill;

要做溪边最棒的一棵;

Be a bush if you can't be a tree.

估一棵灌木,如果你成不了树。

If you can't be a bush be a bit of grass,

如果你当不了灌木,就做一株小草,

And some highway happier make;

给路边带去更多欢笑;

If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass-

如果你当不了大梭鱼,就做一尾小鲈鱼

But the liveliest bass in the lake!

——但要做湖里最活泼的那条!

We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew,

我们不能全当船长,总得有人做船员,

There's something for all of us here.

但我们每个人都有事可做,

There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do,

有大事去做,有小事去做,

And the task you must do is the near.

我们必须着眼于眼前。

If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,

如果你当不了大道,就做一条小径,

If you can't be the sun be a star;

如果你当不了太阳,就做一颗星星;

It isn't by size that you win or you fail-

胜负不在于大小——

Be the best of whatever you are!

不论做什么,一定要做到最好!

大学生读书主题演讲稿

雄鹰励志经典语录

诗歌幼儿园六一朗诵

提前招生自荐信

六一儿童节诗歌朗诵

关于六一儿童节的诗句有哪些

2022六一儿童节诗歌朗诵稿精选

六一简短诗歌

关于六一的诗歌

六一诗歌

初学者爱上英语诗歌:展翅高飞
《初学者爱上英语诗歌:展翅高飞.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【初学者爱上英语诗歌:展翅高飞(整理8篇)】相关文章:

4.23全民读书日个人心得体会讲话稿精选2023-08-19

你是我的缘随笔2023-07-17

高考新课标高考作文题材2023-07-03

理想为题目的诗歌作文2022-05-07

校长欢送会发言稿2023-05-30

开学演讲稿2022-08-18

泰戈尔诗读后感1000字2023-01-16

一节课给我带来的快乐优秀作文400字2023-03-01

六一儿童节短诗歌6句2024-04-26

《飞鸟集》的读书笔记作文2023-10-07