商务英语交际礼节常用语

时间:2024-02-28 07:39:15 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

商务英语交际礼节常用语(共5篇)由网友“朋友很多”投稿提供,以下是小编整理过的商务英语交际礼节常用语,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

商务英语交际礼节常用语

篇1:商务英语交际礼节常用语

商务英语交际礼节120句常用语

一轮会谈 one round of talks

决议 resolution

谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding

现在开会 I declare the meeting open.

请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

我的介绍完了,谢谢, That‘’s all for my presentation. thank you.

我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。 That‘’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree, (With your permission) let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以,

By all means.

怎么都行。 Whatever you say.

我没有异议。 I have no objection.

我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的.怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue

提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注视 Keep close watch on

促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation

久仰 I‘’ve heard so much about you.

好久不见了 Long time no see.

辛苦了 You‘’ve had a long day.You‘’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

篇2:商务英语交际礼节套语

120句商务英语交际礼节实用套语

一轮会谈 one round of talks

决议 resolution

谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding

现在开会 I declare the meeting open.

请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢, That’s all for my presentation.thank you.

我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的`就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟,

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以。 By all means

怎么都行。 Whatever you say.

我没有异议。 I have no objection

我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue

提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness 

篇3:商务英语交际礼节套语

120句商务英语交际礼节实用套语(2)

便餐 light meal

工作午餐 working luncheon

自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会 return dinner

告别宴会 farewell dinner

庆功宴 glee feast

招待会 reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China

鸡尾酒会 cocktail party

茶话会 tea party

包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte

上菜 serve a courst

您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.

请入席 Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together

请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.

您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的'酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.

祝你健康 To your health.

我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!

随量 Whatever you like.

我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.

出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are

现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…

开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝 grand celebration

情况介绍 presentation

小组讨论 panel discussion

同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned

庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of l

篇4:交际礼节套语

久仰

i've heard so much about you.

好久不见了

long time no see.

辛苦了

you've had a long day. you’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们

distinguished/honorable/respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使)

your excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京.

on behalf of the beijing municipal government, i wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

on behalf of the beijing municipal government,

i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?

how are you making out in beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请.

i'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资.

american businessmen are welcome to make investment in beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见.

your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行

it's a rewarding trip.

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止.

as you have a tight schedule, i will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候...先生

please remember me to mr.

感谢光临

thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来

hope you'll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京

hope you'll visit beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了.

i will see myself out, please.

〖本网整理该文章,版权归原作者、原出处所有。〗

多保重

take care.

祝您一路平安.

have a nice trip.

愿为您效劳。

at your service.

为…举行宴会/宴请

host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会

welcome dinner

便宴

informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

luncheon

便餐

light meal

工作午餐

working luncheon

自助餐

buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会

return dinner

告别宴会

farewell dinner

庆功宴

glee feast

招待会

reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

reception celebrating the 45th anniversary of the founding of the people's republic of china

鸡尾酒会

cocktail party

茶话会

tea party

包餐/点餐

table d'hote/a la carte

上菜

serve a courst

您的位置在这里

here is your seat.

请入席

please have a seat.

欢聚一堂

enjoy this happy get-together

请随便

please yourself at home./please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐

help yourself please.

您喝点什么?

what would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

at this point, i propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and …to the health of senator… cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, i propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

i'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast to the health

of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯。

here's to you.

祝你健康

to your health.

我要为此干杯

i'll drink to that!

随量

whatever you like.

我失陪一会儿

excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵

hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

ladies and gentlemen, good evening. the concert/show would start soon.

please get yourself seated. thank you.

招待会现在开始。

the reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌。

all rise please. for the p. r. c. national anthem.

出席今天招待会的贵宾有

the distinguished guests participating the reception are

现在请…讲话

i have the honor to call upon…

开幕式现在结束。

this concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝

grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年

celebrating the 1st anniversary of the establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

hail the first fifa of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺

on the occasion of the season, i would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavors, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…

hearty congratulations on your recent election as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

hold a meeting/seminar/conference

/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判

enter into negotiation

交涉

make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈

talks at working level

对口会谈

counterpart talks

议程项目

items on the agenda

主题

theme

议题

topic for discussion

双方商定的议程

schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议

opening session

全体会议

plenary session

开场白

introduction[page]

情况介绍

presentation

小组讨论

panel discussion

同有关单位磋商

hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一轮会谈

one round of talks

决议

resolution

谅解备忘录

memorandum of understanding

现在开会

i declare the meeting open.

请…发言

i invite the representative of …to take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

now i would like to give you a brief overview of beijing's economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢。

that's all for my presentation. thank you.

我先说这么多。

so much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。

that's all for what i want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

i wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。

if you agree,(with your permission)let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

before we turn to that issue, i wish to make a few comments/remarks

on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

i wish to benefit from your views on this matter. /

what is your view on this matter? / how do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。

i propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

i will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。

sorry for the interruption but

当然可以。

by all means

怎么都行。

whatever you say.

我没有异议。

i have no objection

我方对这个问题有异议。

we take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到

we note with pleasure that

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

i wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?

i wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

we would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable

and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

you are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date

no later than 1st august.

纠缠这个问题

entangle this issue

提倡节约

advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣

for the sake of national property

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

the time-tested friendship leaves me a deep impression.

密切注视

keep close watch on

促进密切合作

spur/promote intensive cooperation

篇5:交际礼节英语词汇

交际礼节英语词汇大全

久仰!

I've heard so much about you.

好久不见了!

Long time no see.

辛苦了!

You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的'大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?

How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

商务交际礼仪基本概念

国际交际礼仪通则是什么

小学生学习礼仪的心得体会作文

商务社交礼仪用语

学习礼仪心得体会

礼仪实训心得体会

教师礼仪的重要性论文

职场礼仪培训心得体会

个人服务礼仪培训心得体会

商务社交礼仪知识

商务英语交际礼节常用语
《商务英语交际礼节常用语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【商务英语交际礼节常用语(共5篇)】相关文章:

女性商务礼仪知识2023-08-23

学习礼仪的心得体会2023-10-29

礼仪礼貌的重要性2022-04-30

商务礼仪知识之自我介绍2023-05-20

业务员的基本礼仪有哪些2023-12-13

公共礼仪学习心得体会2022-05-02

学习礼仪后的心得体会2023-07-29

商务礼仪实训总结2024-04-13

礼仪文化景物介绍范文2023-06-06

日语论文2022-09-17

点击下载本文文档