外贸英语最短句

时间:2023-09-07 08:24:58 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

外贸英语最短句(精选4篇)由网友“GMCS”投稿提供,下面是小编收集整理的外贸英语最短句,供大家参考借鉴,欢迎大家分享。

外贸英语最短句

篇1:外贸英语最短句

惯用口语句子:

1.Youre asking too much.

您开的价也太高了吧。

2.The price you offer is too high. We cant accept it.

你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。

3.Our rates are in line with the world market.

我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。

4.Our prices fit in with todays market situation.

我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。

5.You cant consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看价格不看质量。

6.You should take the quality into account.

您应该考虑质量因素.

7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。

8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”

9.This is the best we can offer. We cant go any lower.

这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了

10.This is our rock-bottom price, we cant make any further concessions.

这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。

实用对话:

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

Buyer: If thats the case. theres not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

Seller: Whats your proposal?

卖方:您的提议是什么?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? Thatsimpossible!

卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

买方:您的意见呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. Thats definitely the lowest we can go.

卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

Buyer:

That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Lets meet each other

half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

both besatisfied with.

买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

This is a quality product.

这是一种高质量的产品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

这批大衣质量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

篇2:外贸英语:最短句

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

这些器械质量好,用处大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我们的产品质高价低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保换质量不合格的产品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

这批自行车的质量确实有问题。

I regret this quality problem.

对质量问题我深表遗憾。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

这批机器运行不准。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

这批商品的质量不够一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多块手表不合质量标准。

bad quality 劣质

low quality 低质量

inferior quality 次质量

to be responsible for 对...负责

inaccurate 不精确的

poor quality 质量较差

to be inferior to 次于...

first-class 一等品

unsatisfactory 不满意的

good quality 好质量

fine quality 优质

better quality 较好质量

high quality 高质量

fair quality 尚好的质量

sound quality 完好的质量

best quality 最好的质量

superior quality 优等的质量

choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量

prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量

first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头等的质量

above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量

below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量

篇3:短句外贸英语

1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

2.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

3.The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

4.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你们能否加快装运?

5.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

6.A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

7.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

8.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

9.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

10.Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

11.They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

12.Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

13.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

14.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

15.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交货?

16.I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你们能在6月份交货。

17.After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

18.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

19.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

20.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

21.I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常担心货物迟交。

22.You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以选择天津作为交货港。

23.We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

24.What's your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?

25.It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

篇4:外贸英语:短句

1.I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

2.Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

3.Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

4.We regret we can't ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

5.We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

6.There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

货物多装了200磅。

7.Can we short-ship 5 tons?

我们可以少装5吨吗?

8.Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

9.The goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。

10.I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

11.The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. “Dong Feng”.

货已装上“东风”号轮船。

12.We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

13.We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

14.The facilities for shipping goods to south east Asian countries have changed a lot.

出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

15.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

16.The order No.105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

17.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你们能否加快装运?

18.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

19.A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

20.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

21.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

22.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong,we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

23.Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

24.They hold adiscussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

25.Since the time of shipment can not be fixed,I can not but worry about it.

交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

26.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

27.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

28.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交货?

29.I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你们能在6月份交货。

30.After shipment,it will beal together four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

31.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

32.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

33.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month,right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

BEC初级会议议程的英语短句篇

励志短句英语座右铭

励志名言的英语短句

英语励志的名言短句

英语励志短句名言

经典外贸英语短句

英语座右铭短句

经典英语短句摘抄

雅思英语写作绝招―“七项基本原则”

英语人生哲理短句

外贸英语最短句
《外贸英语最短句.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【外贸英语最短句(精选4篇)】相关文章:

英语谚语短句励志2023-03-04

英语美文短句摘抄2023-02-28

学习励志句子短句2023-02-17

励志的英语短句2023-11-12

唯美爱情英语短句2022-08-15

初中英语作文常用句式2022-05-07

英语短句2022-05-06

八字励志名言短句2022-07-24

描写爱情的英语句子 短句2023-03-13

唯美英语爱情语录短句2022-07-25