外贸英语之 询盘 Inquiry(共8篇)由网友“lili2008”投稿提供,下面是小编帮大家整理后的外贸英语之 询盘 Inquiry,希望对大家带来帮助,欢迎大家分享。
篇1:外贸英语之 询盘 Inquiry
外贸英语900句之 询盘 Inquiry
(一)Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的'询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
(二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us kno
篇2:外贸英语之提出询盘时会用到的一些英语句子
我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
请对该商品报最低价。
Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。
We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
篇3:外贸英语询盘
we had your enclosed drawings of 5 types of machines in your letter feb. 2, . would you please inform us by return of the price, discounts, terms of payment and the time when you can deliver them. if your quotations are suitable and the quality proves good, we’ll be pleased to invite your representative over for detailed discussion.
我方收到贵方2月2日函及随函所附有关5种机械的图纸。
请函报有关机械的价格、折扣、付款方式及最早的交货时间。
如果报价合理并能证明质量优秀,我方将邀请贵方的代表过来详谈。
我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。
we addressed our inquiry to the firm。
对该公司的询价信,我们已经回复。
we answered the inquiry received from the firm。
我公司已收到,该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。
we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm。
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers。
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you。
如能得到贵方特殊的询价,则甚为感谢。
we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry。
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
would you care to send us some samples with the quotations。
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分,请提供最好的条件。
please put us on your best terms,as this order forms part of a contract。
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
please state your best terms and discount for cash。
由于打折扣,请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount。
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods。
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品,如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods,including synthetic fiber good,including synthetic fiber goods,such as nylon,vinylon,and saran made in japan。
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods。
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar。
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt.best cork。
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works。
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations。
请对该商品报最低价。
please quote us your lowest prices for the goods。
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。
we have received your letter of july 1,enquiring about the best terms of the goods。
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价,我们将甚表谢意。
we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries。
如能告知该商品的详细情况,则不胜感谢。
we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities。
如您能告知该商品的现行价格,将不胜感谢。
we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods。
篇4:商务口语:询盘(inquiry)
实用商务口语:询盘(inquiry)
We’re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘,
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We’ll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的.出价高于此价,
We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We’ll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
This offer is based on an eXPanding market and is competitive.
篇5:外贸英语询盘相关口语
下面是外贸中关于询盘的常用口语,希望能给外贸新手带来帮助。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Heavy enquiries witness target=_blank class=infotextkey>witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
篇6:外贸英语询盘常用口语词句
may i have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
if your prices are favorable, i can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
when can i have your firm c.i.f. prices, mr. li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
we’d rather have you quote us f.o.b.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
would you tell us your best prices c.i.f. hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
words and phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
we’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
how long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
篇7:外销员考试外贸英语:英语询盘
1. 向顾客推销商品
Dear Sirs: May 1,
Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.
Yours faithfully
2. 提出询价
Dear Sirs: Jun.1, 2001
We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..
Truly
3. 迅速提供报价
Gentlemen: June 4, 2001
Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.
4. 如何讨价还价
Gentlemen: June 8, 2001
We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.
Yours truly
5. 同意进口商的还价
Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001
Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down.
Sincerely
5. 1拒绝进口商的还价
Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001
Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer.
Truly
6. 正式提出订单
Gentlemen: June 15, 2001
We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms quoted. We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of September. The enclosed order is given strictly on this condition. We reserve the right of refusal of delivery and/or cancellation of the order after this date
Truly
7. 确认订单
Gentlemen: June 20, 2001
Thank you very much for your order of June 15 for 200 Deer Mountain Bikes. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. We will advise you of the date of dispatch. We are at your service at all times.
Sincerely
8. 请求开立信用证
Gentlemen: June 18, 2001
Thank you for your order No. 599. In order to execute it, please open an irrevocable L/C for the amount of US$ 50,000 in our favor. This account shall be available until Sep. 20. Upon arrival of the L/C we will pack and ship the order as requested.
Sincerely
9. 通知已开立信用证
Dear Sirs: June 24, 2001
Thank you for your letter of June 18 enclosing details of your terms. According to your request for opening an irrevocable L/C, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to open a credit for US$ 50,000 in your favor, valid until Sep. 20. Please advise us by fax when the order has been executed.
Sincerely
10. 请求信用证延期
Gentlemen: Sep. 1, 2001
We are sorry to report that in spite of our effort, we are unable to guarantee shipment by the agreed date due to a strike at our factory. We are afraid that your L/C will be expire before shipment. Therefore, please explain our situation to your customers and secure their consent to extend the L/C to Sept.30.
Sincerely
11. 同意更改信用证
Gentlemen: Sept. 5, 2001
We received your letter today and have informed our customers of your situation. As requested, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to extend the L/C up to and including September 30. Please keep us abreast of any new development.
篇8:关于还盘和询盘的外贸英语常用词汇
还盘
1. counter offer 还盘
2. enjoy great popularity 享有盛誉
3. ready seller; quick seller; quick-selling product 畅销品
4. conclude business with sb. 与某人达成交易
5. close business, close a deal , close a transaction, close a bargain 达成交易
6. trade terms 贸易条件
7. trade agreement 贸易协定
8. trade fair 交易会
9. trade mark 商标
10. foreign trade对外贸易
11 trade in sth 经营某物
12. trade with sb.与某人交易
13. favourable price 优惠价格
14. favourable terms 优惠条件
15. quotation 行情
16. discount quotation 贴现行情
17. exchange rate quotation外汇行情
18. commission 佣金
19. a commission of....%; ....% commission.百分之几佣金
20. your ..% commission你的百分之几佣金
21. The above price includes your commission of 2%.上述价格包括你方2%佣金.
22. general practice 惯例
23. accept an order 接受订单
24. cancel an order 撤消订单
25. confirm an order 确认订单
26. execute an order 履行订单
27. a back order 尚未执行的订单
28. a fresh order 新订单
29. a repeat order 续订订单
★ 英文商品询盘范文
★ 国际贸易函电范文
【外贸英语之 询盘 Inquiry(共8篇)】相关文章:
国际贸易英语词汇精选2022-06-08
外贸开发函电范文2022-11-10
商务信函求职信2023-03-13
函电范文2023-01-28
外贸业务员实习报告2022-05-05
英文的回复邮件格式范文2023-02-09
外贸函电自我介绍写作顺序2023-08-26
外贸术语(中英对照)2022-10-23
外贸业务员大学生实习报告2023-05-22
应届生外贸业务员的实习报告2023-07-30