难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景

时间:2022-05-07 11:32:25 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景((共6篇))由网友“轻柒”投稿提供,以下是小编精心整理的难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景

篇1:难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Jack closes the door behind her. Rose and Jack are alone in the room.

杰克在她身后关上门,露丝和杰克现在单独待在房间里。

Rose: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.

露丝:杰克,这不可能,我不能见你。

Jack: I need to talk to you!

杰克:我想和你谈谈!

Rose: No, Jack, no!Jack, I'm engaged. I'm marrying Cal. I love Cal.

露丝:不,杰克,不行!杰克,我已经订婚了,我要嫁给卡尔,我爱卡尔。

Jack: Rose, you're no picnic. All right, you're a spoiled little brat even, but under that you're the most amazingly wonderful girl-I've ever known and-

杰克:露丝,你这样说可不轻松。好了,你是一个被宠坏的小家伙,但你是一个最最了不起的女孩——我还从未见到过,再说—

Rose: Jack, I-

露丝:杰克,我—

Jack: No, no. Let me try to get this out. You, you're amazing. I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket. I have nothing to offer you, and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing that you'll be alright That's all that I want.

杰克:不,不行,让我说完。你,你很了不起,我不是傻瓜,我知道是怎么回事。我的口袋里只有10块钱,我不能给你什么,这我知道,我明白。但我现在难以自拔,你跳,我也跳,还记得吗?在不知道你是否安全时,我不可能转身离去,我想要的仅此而已。

Rose: Well, I'm fine. I'll be fine. Really.

露丝:噢,我很好,我会很好的。真的。

Jack: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose, and you're going to die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away, because you're strong. But sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose, that fire is going to burn out.

杰克:真的?我并不这样想。他们已将你困住,露丝,如不脱离,你会死去的。也许不是马上,因为你仍然强牡,但我爱的那团火,露丝,你身上的那团火迟早会熄灭。

Rose: It's not up to you to save me Jack.

露丝:不用你救我,杰克。

Jack: You're right. Only you can do that.

杰克:你说得对,只有你才能救自己。

Rose: I'm going back. Leave me alone.

露丝:我回去了,别管我。

Rose goes out and joins her mother and other aristocratic ladies in the first class tearoom. As Ruth is discussing Rose's upcoming marriage to Cal, Rose looks over and sees a little girl sitting at a table nearby. The girl's mother begins correcting her posture, the position of her hands, her manners Rose sees what a stifling life she is leading. She leaves and goes out onto the deck.

露丝走出门,进入头等茶室,跟她母亲和其他责妇们坐在一起。正当鲁斯大谈露丝和卡尔未来的婚礼时,露丝放眼望去,看到一个小女孩坐在不远处。女孩的母亲开始矫正她的坐姿、手势和举止。露丝看到了她将要过的一种令她窒息的生活,便离开那里,来到了甲板上。

Rose: Hello, Jack. I changed my mind, They said you might be up here.

露丝:你好,杰克,我改变主意了,听说你在这里。

Jack: Xu, Give me your hand. Now close your eyes, go on! Now step up. Now .hold on to the railing. keep your eyes closed. Don't peak.

杰克:把手给我,闭上眼,站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛,别偷看。

Rose: I'm not.

露丝:我不看。

Jack: Step up onto the railing. Hold on, hold on. keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me!

杰克:站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛。你相信我吗?

Rosa: I trust you.

露丝:我相信你!

Jack: All right, open your eyes.

杰克:好了,睁开眼睛吧。

Rose: I'm flying. Jack. Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship, where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands outstretched. She feels like she is flying. Jack puts her arms around her and they kiss for the first time.

露丝:我在飞啊,杰克。杰克领着露丝来到船前,让她两臂伸开,站在船头。她感到自己飘飘欲飞,杰克抱住她,他们第一次亲吻了起来。

The music plays:

乐声响起:

Every night in my dreams,

每天夜里在我的梦里,

I see you, I feel you.

我看见你,感觉到你。

That is how I know you go on.

我知道你会勇往直前。

Far across the distance and spaces between us.

越过千山, 涉过万水,

You have come to show you go on.

你向我表明你会勇往直前。

Near, far, wherever you are,

无论是远是近,无论你在何方,

I believe that the heart does go on.

我相信爱心依旧。

Once more, you open the door,

你再次敞开心扉,

And you're here in my heart,

你就在我的心里,

And my heart will go on and on.

我的心依然如故。

Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime

爱触摸我们一次,将会持续一生,

And never let go till we're gone.

直到永恒。

Love was when I loved you,

爱是深情,爱是执著。

One true time I hold to.

在我的生命中,

In my life we'll always go on.

我们总会勇往直前。

篇2:难以忘怀电影对白-1:泰坦尼克号场景

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Jack and Rose drift in the black water. Jack is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.

杰克和露丝漂浮在黑沉沉的水里,杰克紧紧抱着露丝躺在上面的那块木头。

Rose: It's getting quiet.

露丝:它安静下来了。

Jack: It's going to take'em a Couple of minutes to get the boats organized.. I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把那些小船连接好……我不知道你,但我想给白星航运公司写一封言辞强烈的信投诉这件事。

Rose: I love you, Jack.

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

Jack: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

杰克:别……别那样,不要说再见,还不是时候,你明白我的意

思吗?

Rose: I'm so cold.

露丝:我很冷。

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here.You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

杰克:听我说,露丝,你一定要脱险,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他们长大。等你老了,你会安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是像这样死去。你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

露丝:我全身没有知觉了。

Jack: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up... no matter what happens.. no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事儿,它让我认识了你。露丝,我为此感激,我深表谢意。你要帮我个忙,你一定答应我活下去……无论发生什么事……无论多么绝望……都不要放弃。答应我,露丝,千万别放弃那个承诺。

Rose: I promise.

露丝:我答应。

Jack: Never let go.

杰克:千万别放弃。

Rose: I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

露丝:我绝不会放弃的,杰克,绝不放弃。

She grips his hand and they lie with their heads together. It is quiet now, except for the lapping of the water.

她紧紧握住他的手,他们头靠着头躺在一起。四周一片静谧,只有海浪轻拍的声音。

篇3:难以忘怀电影对白-2:狮子王场景

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Mufasa: Simba, I am very disappointed at you.

穆法萨:辛巴,我对你非常失望。

Simba: I know.

辛巴:我明白。

Mufasa: You could've been killed. You deliberately disobeyed me. And what's worse, you put Nala in danger.

穆法萨:你可能被杀死的。你故意违抗我的命令,更严重的是你把娜拉带到非常危险的境地!

Simba: I was just trying to be brave like you.

辛巴:我就是想象你一样勇敢。

Mufasa: I am only brave when I have to be. Simba, being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

穆法萨:我只有在不得已的情况下才那样勇敢,辛巴,勇敢不意味着自找麻烦。

Simba: But you are not scared of anything.

辛巴:但是您什么也不怕。

Mufasa: I was today.

穆法萨:我今天害怕了。

Simba: You were?

辛巴:是吗?

Mufasa: Yes. I thought I might lose you.

穆法萨:是的,我以为会失去你。

Simba: Oh, I guess even kings get scared, huh? But you know what?

辛巴:原来国王也会害怕。但是您知道吗?

Mufasa: What?

穆法萨:什么?

Simba: I think those hyenas were even more scared.

辛巴:我看那些土狼更加恐惧。

Mufasa: Because nobody messes with your dad. Come here, you.

穆法萨:因为没有谁敢跟你的父亲胡来。过来,儿子。

Simba: Oh, no! no!

辛巴:不,呵呵,不。

篇4:难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Garfield: Aha! I so knew you weren't me.

加菲:我就知道你不是我。

Prince: And you must be Garfield.

王子:你肯定是加菲吧。

Garfield: How do you know my name?

加菲:你怎么知道我的名字?

Prince: I've lived your life for the past few days. Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's your Jon. Return to him, Garfield.Return to your home.

王子:这几天我一直过着你的生活。真的,约翰是一个真正热爱动物的人。回去吧,加菲,回你的家吧。

Garfield: Your Highness, you don't have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.

加菲:陛下,不要再说了,再见。

Winston: Sir, thank heavens. You 've returned. The real prince!

温森:谢天谢地,真正的王子,你终于回来了。

Animals: The prince is home, back with us!

动物们:王子回家了,又和我们在一起了。

Preston: It's the real prince, the genuine article.

瞢莱斯顿:他是真的王子,货真价实!

Prince: Yes, my friends, I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour. So, Winny, what exactly, is Lord Dargis up to?

王子:好的,我的朋友,我回来了。前一段时间真是生命中最黑暗的时刻啊?温森,达吉斯到底要干什么勾当?

Winston: He intends to level our homes and kill us all.

温森:他想铲平这里,把我们都消灭掉。

Prince: O... kay. Well, in that case. I decree that we pack our bags and get our scraggy bottoms out of here. Perhaps to the castle next door.

王子:好的,既然这样,我们只好收拾包裹离开这了,或许可以搬到隔壁的城堡去。

Garfield: Oh, boy.

加菲:啊,真的吗?

Animal: What?

动物们:什么?

Marten: Well, that was inspirational.

马河:嗯,有创意。

Cow: Brilliant.

母牛:太棒了。

McBunny: I am so fired up.

麦克伯尼:我真是太兴奋了。

Garfield: You know, I have to believe we can do better.

加菲:我觉得还有别的好办法。

Preston: I thought you were leaving.

普莱斯顿:我以为你走了。

Garfield: Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops, or I'll stick that thing on backwards. Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully. And what do we do to bullies?

加菲:闭嘴吧,大嘴巴。听着,他只不过恃强凌弱,我们该怎么办?

Duck: Well, generally, we run from them.

鸭子:通常来说,跑吧。

Garfield: No, we don't leave. We stand and we kick royal but. Trust me, if you beasts can bake a two-cheese lasagna, You can be at Dargis.

加菲:不!我们不走。我们守住阵脚,狠狠地反击。相信我,如果你们可以做双层奶酪宽面,你们当然也可以修理达吉斯!

Hobbs: There you are, man. God! What happened to your clothes?

霍布斯:你在这啊,啊,老天,怎么了?

Dargis: Indeed, it's been that kind of day.

达吉斯:的确,今天真倒霉。

Hobbs: Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.

霍布斯:达吉斯先生,请解释一下。

Dargis: I had no choice. The cat just won't die.

达吉斯:我没有选择,那猫真是命大。

Greene: What did you say?

格林:你说什么?

Dargis: You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.

达吉斯:不管有没有那猫,你都得把这契约转让给我。

Veterinary Assistant: Oh, my!

秘书:啊,我的天。

Westminster: Mr. Hobbs, you were right. Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths to get the estate. I can see you're busy. I'm just gonna...

威斯特敏斯特:霍布斯先生,你说对了。达吉斯先生无论如何也要得到那块地产。我知道你很忙,我就是要……

Dargis: Uh! Young lady. Get over there. Traitoress. You were working with them all along!

达吉斯:啊,小丫头,过来!你这个叛徒,你始终跟他们是一起的。

Jon: Odie! Odie, wait for me! Odie!

约翰:欧蒂!等等我。

Dargis: Get on with it!

达吉斯:快点!

Prince: Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late. Shall I ring for tea?

王子:嗨,大家好,对不起我来晚了,可以要点茶吗?

Hobbs: Well, it's Prince, and he's alive!

霍布斯:是王子,他还活着!

Dargis: I am bushed.

达吉斯:真倒霉!

Garfield: All this running-for-my-life stuff. What say we break for lunch, take a quick nap and pick it up later? Sound good?

加菲:事情来得太快了,可不可以吃点午饭,睡一下再接着来啊, 听起来不错!

Dargis: There are two of you little monsters, hmm?

达吉斯:你们两个怪物都来了,哼?

Garfield: For those keeping score at home, that's 18 lives.

加菲:告诉家里记分的家伙们,那可是18条命啊。

篇5:难以忘怀电影对白-2:简·爱场景

Selected scene 2

场景2

After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

简发现罗切斯特先生有一个精神失常的太太之后。

Rochester: So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach. Nothing. Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that? I would hurt you not for the world. What was I to do? Confess everything I should have lost you. I might as wall have lost my life.

罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里独自伤心,一句谴责也没有,什么都不说,这就是对我的惩罚吗?我不想伤害你,你相信吗?我绝不会伤害你的,我该怎么办呢?我如果都向你坦白了,就会失去你。那样,我还不如去死。

Jane: You have lost me, Edward. And I've lost you.

简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了你。

Rochester: Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been through! For the first time I have found what can truly love. Don't take it away from me.

罗切斯特:为什么要对我说这个?要再惩罚我久点儿吗?简,我已经受够了!我第一次找到了自己的真爱。不要把它从我这里拿走。

Jane: I must leave you.

简:我必须离开你。

Rochester: Jane, will you listen to me?

罗切斯特:简,你愿意听我的吗?

Jane: I will not live as your mistress!

简:我不愿意做你的情妇!

Rochester: Is that all that important to be Mrs. Rochester?

罗切斯特:做罗切斯特太太就那么重要吗?

Jane: Can you really believe I think that?

简:你真的相信我是那样想的吗?

Rochester: What am I supposed to believe? You say you love me. How can you think of leaving me then?

罗切斯特:那你要我怎么想?你说你爱我。那你怎能想到要离开我?

Jane: Edward, what would I be as your mistress?A hanger-on? A dependence with... with no place of my own ? No right to be here. All rights would be on your side. None on mine.

简:爱德华,当你的情妇,我会成什么人?寄人篱下?自己没有地位,依靠别人?我无权在这里。所有权利都在你那边。根本不在我这边。

Rochester: Rights. You talk like a lawyer. Everything that's mine is yours. What more can I give you?

罗切斯特:权利。你这么说,像个律师。我所有的一切都是你的,我还能给你什么呢?

Jane: I want nothing. Nothing. only you.

简:我什么也不要,什么也不要,只要你。

Rochester: Stay, Jane.

罗切斯特:简,留下来吧。

Jane: When I come to you, Edward, I come to you as an equal. I will not be less. Even for the man I love.

简:爱德华,我来到你身边,我和你是平等的,我不是附属的,即使为我爱的人。

Rochester: You mean to go one way in the world and let me go another?

罗切斯特:你是说我们从此各奔东西?

Jane: Yes.

简:对。

Rochester: It is wicked. Who in the world will care what we do?

罗切斯特:这太狠心了,到底谁会关心我们做什么?

Jane: I care You have a wife and she is still lilting.

简:我会关心,你有妻子,而且她还活着。

Rochester: Living?! Heh.

罗切斯特:活着!嗨。

Jane: She still lives. Whatever state God has seen fit to visit on her, she still lives. She can't help what she is. I will not slip past her slightly in the night to take my place in your bed.

简:她是还活着。无论上帝是以什么样的方式在惩罚她,她还活着。她无能为力。我不愿夜里偷偷溜过她身边,钻进你的被窝。

Rochester: Fling me back then, upon the life I lived before.

罗切斯特:那把我扔回去,扔到以前的生活里去。

Jane: You need no more choose, neither I. We are born to strive and endure. You will forget me before I forget you.

简:你我别无选择。我们活着就是为了奋斗和忍受。你会在我忘记你之前就忘记我的。

Rochester: You make a liar of me with such a language. Go then. Go! Such if I seem to you. Jane, wait, wait. Don't decide too soon. Wait a while, wait just a whi1e. Jane. Jane. Jane. Jane. Jane. Jane. Jane. Jane. Jane. Jane Eyre. Jane, wait, wait. Jane, wait a while , wait just a while.

罗切斯特:你简直把我说成骗子了,那就走吧,走?如果你把我看成这种人。简,等一等,别过早决定,等一会儿,就等一会儿。简,简,简,简,简,简,简,简,简,简·爱,简,等一等,简,等一会儿,就等一会儿。

篇6:难以忘怀电影对白-2:海底总动员场景

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Peach: Oh, Nigel. You just missed an extraction.

皮奇:哦,奈杰尔。你刚刚错过了一场拔牙的好戏!

Nigel: Ooh! Has he loosened the periodontal ligament Yet-oh, what I'm talking about?

奈杰尔:他切断牙周韧带了没有?噢,我在谈什么呢?

Nemo: Where's Nemo? I got to speak with him.

尼莫:尼莫在哪,我要跟他说话。

Nemo: What? What is it?

尼莫:跟我说什么?

Nigel: Your dad's been fighting the entire ocean looking for you.

奈杰尔:你的父亲翻遍了整个海域……就是为了找你!

Nemo: My father? Really?

尼莫:我的父亲?是真的吗?

Gill: Really?

吉尔:是真的?

Nigel: Oh yeah. He's traveled hundreds of miles. He's been battling sharks and jellyfish and all sorts of...

奈杰尔:他游了数百海里,一路上曾与鲨鱼、水母拼命搏斗。

Nemo: Sharks? That can't be him.

尼莫:鲨鱼?那不会是我的父亲。

Nigel: Are you sure ?What was his name? Some sort of sport fish or something: tuna, uh, trout?

奈杰尔:你确定吗?他叫什么名字?跟垂钓有关的是什么,金枪鱼?鳟鱼?

Nemo: Marlin?

尼莫:玛林?

Nigel: That's it! Marlin! The little clown fish from the reef.

奈杰尔:就是这个名字!玛林!珊瑚礁里的小丑鱼!

Nemo: It's my dad! He took on a shark!

尼莫:那就是我的父亲!他与鲨鱼搏斗!

Nigel: I heard he took on three.

奈杰尔:我听说的他确实是跟三条鲨鱼搏斗过。

Everyone: Three!? Three sharks!? That's forty eight hundred teeth!

大家:三条,三条鲨鱼?那就是4800颖牙齿!

Nigel: You see kid, after you were taken by diver Dan over there, your dad followed the boat you were on like a maniac.

奈杰尔:你被潜水员丹抓走之后……你的父亲就像个疯子似的跟着那艘船。

Nemo: Really?

尼莫:真的吗?

Nigel: He's swimming and he's swimming and he's giving it all he's got and then three gigantic sharks capture him and he blows them up! And then dives thousands of feet and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth! He ties this demon to a rock and what does he get for a reward? He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest! And now he's riding with a bunch of sea turtles on the East Australian Current and the word is he's headed this way right now, to Sydney!

奈杰尔:他用全身的力气向前游,三只巨大的鲸鱼抓住了他,但被他甩掉了;然后潜入几千英尺的海底,躲避一只长着巨大牙齿的怪兽的追赶!最后他把这只恶魔绑在岩石上,可他接下来呢?他不得不与整个水母群搏斗!现在他正同一群海龟随着东澳洲洋流漂去……现在他正前往——悉尼!

高中影视音乐教案参考

《影视音乐》教案

观《飞屋环球记》有感

美国电影最佳台词

初中生泰坦尼克号的观后感600字

四六级英语经验CET备考之我见

观《憨豆特工》影片有感

华尔街之狼观后感

七夕活动演讲稿

美国经典爱情电影台词

难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景
《难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景(共6篇)】相关文章:

读《泰坦尼克号》有感2023-03-14

西雅图不眠夜读后感2023-11-04

金锁记电影的观后感作文2022-08-21

《南极之恋》电影观后感2023-05-31

大话西游3影评2022-12-27

喜剧片《华尔街之狼》观后感2022-07-01

父亲与父子篇影评范文2023-01-20

电影经典名言2022-05-26

电影名言合集2022-11-03

爱我你就陪陪我的作文2022-12-26

点击下载本文文档