奥运英语1:北京出租相对便宜(合集5篇)由网友“雏菊”投稿提供,以下是小编为大家整理后的奥运英语1:北京出租相对便宜,希望对您有所帮助。
篇1:奥运英语1:北京出租相对便宜
奥运英语1000句:北京出租相对便宜
Taxis are cheaper in Beijing than in the States.北京的出租车比美国的便宜
A: Another good thing here is thattaxis are cheaper in Beijing than in the States.
A: 北京另一个好的方面是出租车比美国的便宜。
B: Is that true? Do you think so?
B: 真的吗?你这样认为吗?
A: Yes. I mean comparatively. I know the cost of living and everything is different, but I still think taxis are cheaper here.
A: 是的,相比较而言。我知道生活消费和所有的`一切都不同,但是我还是认为这里的出租车便宜一些。
B: Maybe it's because there are more here.
B: 可能是因为这里的出则车更多的缘故吧。
A: Maybe. I also think it's because they are a bigger part of the overall transport system here. In the States, there are usually more buses and metros or subways.
A: 也许。我也认为这是因为出租车行业是北京交通系统的一个较大的组成部分。在美国,通常有更多的公共汽车和地铁。
B: Well, I think we need a bigger metro system and more buses here.
B: 哦,我想我们需要一个更发达的地铁系统和更多的公共汽车。
Notes注释1. Notice all the comparative phrases, e.g. Taxis are cheaper in Beijing than in the States / Taxis are cheaper in Beijing than in the States ; There are more taxis here / There are more taxis here ; We need a bigger metro system / We need a bigger metro system.
注意所有的比较短语,例如Taxis are cheaper in Beijing than in the States /北京的出租车比美国的便宜;There are more taxis here /这里有更多的出租车;We need a bigger metro system /我们需要一个更大的地铁系统。
2. When you give an opinion about something or a reason for something, you often use because / because, e.g. I think it’s because . . . / I think it’s because . . .
当你表达对某事的意见或者解释某事的原因时,你经常可以用because/因为,例如I think it’s because . . . /我想这是因为.
篇2:奥运英语1:我住在北京
奥运英语1000句:我住在北京
Dialogue I
A: Hi, Paul! Are you from London?
A: 嗨,保罗!你从伦敦来吗?
B: Yes, And yuo, Lin? Are you from Beijing?
B: 是的。林,你呢?你从北京来吗?
A: Well, I come from Shanghai, but I live in Beijing.
A: 嗯,我来自上海,但我住在北京。
Dialogue II
A: Paul, I'd like you to meet David. He's from Canada.
A: 保罗,我想让你见见大卫。他从加拿大来。
B: Ah, you're Canadian. Pleased to meet you, David.
B: 啊,你是加拿大人。很高兴认识你,大卫。
C: Hi, Paul. And you? Are you British?
C: 嗨,保罗。你呢?你是英国人吗?
B: Yes, that's right.
B: 是的,我是。
Notes:
You can ask a person directly where they come from: Are you from London? Are you from Beijing?
你可以直接问一个人来自哪里:你从伦敦来吗?/你从北京来吗?
篇3:奥运英语1:北京一直在变化
奥运英语1000句:北京一直在变化
Dialogue I
A: Hello, Mr. Clark. How are you?
A: 你好,克拉克先生。你好吗?
B: Good to see you, Mr. Wang. This is my colleague, Mr. Hogg, David Hogg.
B: 很高兴见到你,王先生。这是我的同事,豪格先生,大卫-豪格。
A: Pleased to mee you, Mr. Hogg.
A: 很高兴见到你,豪格先生。
B: David's from Melbourne, Australia.
B: 大卫从澳大利亚的`墨尔本来。
Dialogue II
A: And how do you like China, Mr. Hogg?
A: 你觉得中国怎么样,豪格先生?
B: Please call me David. I love it. It's great. And Beijing is an exciting city.
B: 请叫我大卫。 我爱中国。它非常伟大。北京是个令人激动的城市。
A: I'm glad you like it.
A: 我很高兴你喜欢它。
B: Yes, it has a long history and it's modern at the same time.
B: 是的,它历史悠久,同时又很现代。
A: Beijing is changing all the time.
A: 北京一直在变化。 Notes:
1. If you would like some you meet to address you by your first name, you can say: Please call me David.
如果你想让某人直接称呼你的名字,你可以说:Please call me David. (请叫我大卫)
2.Beijing is an exciting city.You can describe a city like Beijing by using many different adjectives, e.g. busy; big.
北京是个令人激动的城市。你可以用很多不同的形容词来描述像北京这样的城市,如 busy, big.
3. If you are happy about something you can say I'm glad... For example, I'm glad you like it .
如果你对某事很满意,你可以说I'm glad...(我很高兴...)。例如:I'm glad you like it (我很高兴你喜欢它)。
篇4:奥运英语1:北京有多少人居住
A: Beijing is so busy! There are so many people.
A: 北京太繁华了。有这么多的'人。
B: Yes, it's really a big city, Paul.
B: 是的,这是一个非常大的城市,保罗。
A: What's the population?How many people live in Beijng?
A:北京的人口是多少?
B: I'm not sure. I think it's about 14 million.
B: 我不太确定。我想大约1400万。
A: 14 million! That's a lot. Beijing is much bigger than London.
A: 1400万!太多了。北京比伦敦大得多。
Notes:1. If you want to ask how many people live in a city, or a country, you can ask in these ways: What's the population of Beijing or How many people live in Beijing?如果你想问一个城市或者一个国家有多少人,你可以用这些方法来问:What's the population of Beijing? (北京的人口是多少?)或者How many people live in Beijng?(有多少人住在北京?)
2. If you talk about something, such as a number (or a time) and you cannot be exact, you can use about..., e.g. About 14 million; About 6 o'clock. 如果你谈论一个你不太确定的事情,例如一个数字(或者时间), 你可以用about...(大约....), 例如:About 14 million (大约一千四百万); About 6 o'clock (大约6点).
篇5:奥运英语1:你来北京前住哪里
A:Where did you live before you came to Beijing?
A:你在来北京之前住在哪里?
B: In Harbin. I was born and grew up in Harbin.
B: 住在哈尔滨。我在哈尔滨出生、长大。
A: Ah, I know Harbin. It’s cold there!
A: 啊,我知道哈尔滨。那里很冷!
B: Yes, it can be very cold, especially in winter. Anyway, then I left Harbin and moved to Beijing.
B: 是的.,那里很冷,尤其是在冬天。无论如何,后来我离开了哈尔滨,搬到了北京。
A: Was it a big change for you when you came to Beijing?
A: 来到北京对你是个大变化吗?
B: Yes C apart from the weather, Harbin was a smaller city. I still miss Harbin, but Beijing is more exciting.
B: 是的――除了天气以外,哈尔滨比北京小。我仍然想念哈尔滨,但是北京更让人激动。
Notes 注释1. When you talk about where you were born, and where you spent your childhood, you can say I was born and grew up in . . . / I was born and grew up in . . .
当你谈论你在哪里出生和在哪里度过童年时,你可以说I was born and grew up in . . . /我在. . .出生、长大。
2. Again, remember to use the past forms of verbs when you talk about the past, e.g. I left Harbin and moved to Beijing / I left Harbin and moved to Beijing.
再次提醒你,在谈论过去的事情时记得使用动词的过去式。例如I left Harbin and moved to Beijing / 我离开了哈尔滨,搬到了北京。
3. Remember still / still when you talk about something that is continuing, e.g. I live in Beijing now but I still miss Harbin / I live in Beijing now but I still miss Harbin.
记住当你谈论某件持续发生的事情时用still /仍然。例如I live in Beijing now but I still miss Harbin /我现在住在北京,但是我仍然想念哈尔滨。
★ 酒店礼宾实习报告
★ 北京旅游注意事项
★ 体育创业计划书
★ 社会小学作文
【奥运英语1:北京出租相对便宜(合集5篇)】相关文章:
名人励志英语小故事2023-10-29
观看电影《我和我的家乡》有感作文700字2023-03-18
连锁酒店商业计划书2024-03-07
5个正能量励志故事2023-02-06
高中作文奥运见闻精选2023-04-14
大学生电子厂实训报告范文2022-04-29
项目用款计划书2022-05-18
我的校园情结作文2024-02-02
交通变化的作文2022-05-07
小学作文:美国印象2022-07-20