商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话

时间:2023-01-31 07:31:18 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话(锦集6篇)由网友“hzwsama”投稿提供,下面是小编精心整理的商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话,希望能够帮助到大家。

商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话

篇1:商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话

MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, I understand your concern and recognise that it' s a very unsatisfactory situation,

克莱顿先生:布拉德利先生,我理解您的担心,也承认这是个很不令人满意的情况,

but may I point out it was just two batches that were defective...

但我想指出只有两批出现缺陷……

DON BRADLEY: It may have been just two batches but we now have two hundred defective products on the market with the Bibury name on them.

堂.布拉德利:或许只是两批,但我们现在有200件有缺陷的产品在市场上,而上面印的是Bibury的名字。

MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, we appreciate that the situation has damaged your reputation.

克莱顿先生:布拉德利先生,我们了解这种情况损及贵方的声誉。

And we are very sorry.

我们很抱歉。

But we also have a good reputation.

但我们也有着良好的声誉。

And that reputation is built upon reliability and good relationships with our customers.

我们的声誉是建立在产品的可靠性和良好的客户关系上的。

We supply many leading companies and we are very embarrassed by this incident.

我们为很多主要公司供货,这次事件也使我们很尴尬。

I must assure you that it won' t happen again.

我必须向您确保,这种事情不会再次发生。

DON BRADLEY: How can I be certain that it won' t happen again?

堂.布拉德利:我怎样才能确信这种事情不会再次发生呢?

JENNY ROSS: Hello, this is Bibury Systems.

詹妮.罗斯:你好,Bibury系统公司。

The fax machine that we hired from you has broken down.

我们租的你们的传真机坏了。

The paper keeps jamming.

传真纸总是卡住。

It hasn' t worked properly since you installed it.

自从你们安装后就一直不能正常工作。

We would like someone to come and fix it now.

我们希望你们现在派人来修好。

Look, I spoke to someone three hours ago.

听着,我三小时前就跟你们的人讲了。

They said an engineer would come before lunchtime.

他们说午饭前会有个工程师过来。

But in the service agreement it says that you will send someone within twenty-four hours.

但在服务协议里,你们承诺的是二十四小时内派人维修。

We need it fixed today.

我们需要它今天就修好。

Well, if you can' t get it repaired today then we will have to cancel our rental agreement.

如果你们今天不能修好,我们就不得不取消我们的租赁协议。

KATE MCKENNA: Hello!

凯特.麦凯纳:你好!

JENNY ROSS: Welcome back.

詹妮.罗斯:欢迎归来

I hear the American launch was a great success.

我听说美国的产品上市很成功。

KATE MCKENNA: I think we' ve cracked it.

凯特.麦凯纳:我想我们大获全胜了。

Orders for Big Boss are right on target.

“大老板”的定单纷纷而来。

And I had a wonderful holiday.

我度了个不错的假期。

For a few weeks I managed to stop thinking about Big Boss.

我试着这几周不去想 “大老板”。

So how have things been here?

这里的事情怎样?

Is this post mine?

这是我的信件吗?

JENNY ROSS: No. This is yours.

詹妮.罗斯:不是。这才是你的。

You haven' t heard the news?

你还没听说吧?

KATE MCKENNA: What' s happened?

凯特.麦凯纳:怎么了?

JENNY ROSS: There' s a problem with the circuitry on some of the units that went to Japan last week.

詹妮.罗斯:上周运往日本的产品有些电路板出了问题

KATE MCKENNA: What!!

凯特.麦凯纳:什么!!

篇2:商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话

JENNY ROSS: Derek flew to Tokyo to look at the problem.

詹妮.罗斯:德里克已飞去东京查看这个问题。

KATE MCKENNA: So it' s serious.

凯特.麦凯纳:那么说,是很严重了。

JENNY ROSS: Yes. And Don' s gone to the component supplier to find out how it happened.

詹妮.罗斯:是的。堂已经去了零部件供应商那里去调查事情的原因。

We think we have tracked the problem down to just two batches, but...

我们认为,出问题的产品只有两批,不过……

KATE MCKENNA: I don' t believe this. Where' s Clive?

凯特.麦凯纳:我不相信。克莱夫在哪儿?

JENNY ROSS: He' s in a meeting.

詹妮.罗斯:他在开会。

KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, I need to talk to him as soon as possible.

凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,我要尽快跟他谈。

I' ve negotiated sales of over 80,000 units to the States...

我已经商定了超过8万件产品销往美国……

DON BRADLEY: We have three options.

堂.布拉德利:我们有三个选择。

We can re-negotiate with Southford Components or we can work with MAGL or Parkview.

我们可以重新与Southford零配件公司协商,或者我们可以与MAGL或Parkview合作。

CLIVE HARRIS: A crucial factor is how quickly they can deliver.

克莱夫.哈里斯:重要的是他们能多快供货。

DEREK JONES: MAGL certainly claim to be the fastest.

德里克.琼斯:MAGL一定是宣称供货最快的。

But I' m worried that although they are fast they may not have the best quality control.

但我担心,虽然他们是供货最快的,但他们可能没有最好的质量控制。

CLIVE HARRIS: And quality control was the problem with Southford Components.

克莱夫.哈里斯:质量控制正是Southford零配件公司出问题的地方。

DEREK JONES: Exactly. Although they have promised that their system is improved.

德里克.琼斯:一点也不错。尽管他们承诺质检系统已有改善。

DON BRADLEY: Looking at these quotations, I don' t think Parkview are the best option.

堂.布拉德利:看一下这些报价,我认为Parkview不是最好的选择。

They offer a very fast delivery time, they have a very high reputation and they are the nearest supplier to the assembly line.

他们提出的供货时间很快,他们的声誉很好,他们是离装配线最近的供应商。

But they are very expensive compared with Southford.

但与Southford 相比,他们的价格很高。

DEREK JONES: Don, price can' t be a factor at this stage.

德里克.琼斯:堂,价格在这个阶段已不是关键。

DON BRADLEY: I don' t agree with you.

堂.布拉德利:我不同意。

I think we have to get the best service at the best price.

我认为我们必须以最好的价格获得最好的服务。

克莱夫.哈里斯:我认为,我们可以和Southford零配件公司重新谈判获取一个更好的协议。

CLIVE HARRIS: I think we can re-negotiate a far better deal with Southford Components.

But we must move fast...Come in.

但我们一定要快……进来。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, what on earth' s going on?

凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,到底出了什么事?

CLIVE HARRIS: Welcome back, Kate.

克莱夫.哈里斯:欢迎你回来, 凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: I' ve just spent weeks selling Big Boss in the States and now I find out there' s something wrong with it.

凯特.麦凯纳:我刚在美国花了几周时间销售“大老板”,现在却发现出了问题。

Why didn't anyone tell me?

为什么没人告诉我?

CLIVE HARRIS: We only discovered this yesterday.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们也是昨天才发现问题的。

And we' re fairly sure that none of the defective circuits went to the States.

我们很确信没有缺陷电路流入美国。

Now, I spoke to New York ten minute ago.

我10分钟前跟纽约通过话。

They' re running a check.

他们在开始检查了。

They' re ringing back tomorrow.

他们明天会打电话回来。

All the signs are that it is just those two batches in Japan.

所有迹象表明只是日本的那两批有问题。

MR. SMITH: I want to speak to Edward Green right away...please.

史密斯先生:我要马上跟爱德华.格林谈话。

GERALDINE: Do you have an appointment, sir?

杰拉尔丁:先生,你有预约吗?

篇3:商务商品包装情景对话

Conversation 1

对话1

A : These goods can be broken very easily, so we would be thankful if you would be sure to use durable packing materials.

A:由于这批货极易受损,所以拜托你们务必使用耐用的 包装材料。

B:That will be no problem. We never use any kind of inferior packaging. Your goods will be safe.

B:绝对没问题。我们公司从来不使用任何劣等包装。你 的货会很安全的。

A:Good. Can we ask you to put a country of origin mark on each container?

A:那好!能否请您在每个包装箱上都印上原产国标志 呢?

B:We always do that, but I will make a point to check it for you since it is so important.

B:我们一向都这么做,不过既然这个标志这么重要,我一定会再帮你检查的。

A:Do you always put a quality mark on each container? For this shipment it is crucial to us that you do.

A:每个包装箱上也有品质标签吗?这点对这批货很重要。

B:We don’t usually do that unless we are asked to. I'lI tell my staff to take care of this for you.

B:除非客户要求,我们通常不会加印。不过我会交代手 下帮你特别注意这点。

A:Thanks. This shipment is so important to us there cannot be any foul-ups.

A:谢谢!这批货对我们来说太重要了,不能出一点差错 的。

Conversation 2

对话2

A: What kind of packing do you plan to use for this consignment of goods?

A:你打算怎样包装这些货物呢?

B: Cartons. Is that okay?

B:用纸箱可以吗?

A:I'm concerned about the possible jolting, squeezing and collision that may take place when these cases are moved about.

A:对于箱子在搬来搬去的过程中可能发生的碰撞、挤压 和撞击的问题我还是很关心的。

B:Well, what I can tell you is this. We’ve got an excellent record on making deliveries to our customers. Besides, all our cartons are lined with shockproof cardboards and are wrapped up with polyethylene sheets. So they're not only shockproof but also dampproof.

B:我可以告诉您,我们在向顾客发货方面有着良好的记 录。而且,我们所有的纸箱都有防震,纸板作内衬,整 箱外面再用塑料布包起来。所以,它们不仅防震,而且 防潮。

A:In that case, I guess I can rest assured.

A:如果是那样,我想我可以放心了。

B:Well, I guess you can say that. The safety of packing is something we always pay a lot of attention to. Especially for those fragile commodities, we’ve got to be extra careful. Otherwise, if the things we don't want to see happened,we would be responsible and that’ll cause you a lot of inconvenience, too.

B:我想你可以这样说。包装安全是我们一向所重视的, 特别是易损坏品,我们可要格外小心。不然的话,当我 们看到不愿发生的事发生了,不仅我们要负责,也会给 你们带来诸多不便。

A:You’re right. But wouldn't it be safer to use wooden cases?

A:你说得对。但是用木箱不是更安全吗?

B:We sure can if you want us to, but the charge will be much higher.

B:如果你们想要我们这样做的话,我们保证做到,但是费 用就更{了。

A:It wouldn't be worth the trouble in that case, would it? Let's still use cartons.

A:要是那样的话,就不值得麻烦了,不是吗?我们还是用 纸箱吧。

B:Sure, no problem. As I said, cartons are good enough for goods like this. You don't have to worry about it.

B:好的,没问题。就像我说的,这种物品纸箱就够了,你不用担心。

篇4:职场抱怨英语对话

Jack :

Jenny, What's on your mind?

珍妮,在想什么?

Jenny:

Mr. Brown has been yelling at me all day. I'm afraid he's going to fire me.

布朗先生一整天都在对我又吼又叫,我恐怕要被解雇了。

Jack :

Oh, he's just in a bad mood. He's been yelling at everybody all day. Don't give it a second thought.

噢,他只是心情不好。他今天一整天对谁都是又吼又叫的。 别想太多了。

Jenny:

Hope so.

希望如此.

篇5:商务交易会英语对话

交易会上,来自美国daniel smith(丹尼尔・史密斯)先生来到中国供应商bruce lee (布鲁斯・李)的摊位。

lee: good morning sir, welcome to our booth.

欢迎来到我们的铺面。

smith: thank you very much.your booth was arranged very nicely.

谢谢。你的展位布置得非常好。

lee: thank you for your compliment. would you like to have a seat?

谢谢您的赞赏。坐一下好吗?

smith: thanks.

谢谢。

lee: here’s my business card.

这是我的名片。

smith: thank you. please accept mine.

谢谢。这是我的。

lee: oh, mr. smith, you are from america, have you known our company before?

哦,史密斯先生,您来自美国,你以前知道我们公司吗?

smith: sorry, i haven’t. could you tell me something about it?

对不起,不知道。您能告诉我一些你们公司的情况吗?

lee: yes, our company has engaged in textile production for many years, and our products have been sold all over the world.

我们公司从事纺织品生产多年,产品远销全世界。

smith: i hope we can make a successful cooperation in the future.

我希望我们今后能合作成功。

lee: i hope so too.

我也希望如此。

smith: may i know some of your new products?

能给我介绍一些你们的新产品吗?

lee: ok, here are our new products; they are sold very well aboard.

好的,这就是我们的新产品,在国外很畅销。

smith: oh, so many new products, i should say some of them could be found in the market in my country.

噢,这么多的新产品,我想我曾经在我国的市场上见到过你们的一些产品。

lee: i’m glad to hear that, take your time and look around,and you are welcome to our factory sometime.

您这么说我很高兴,您慢慢看,也欢迎您随时去我们厂里看一下。

smith: sure, i’m planning to visit some factories after this trade fair. by the way, which province are you from?

当然,我计划在交易会结束后到一些厂里去看看。顺便问一下,您是哪个省来的?

lee: zhejiang province.

浙江省。

smith: really, there is famous for light industry, isn’t it?

哦,真的吗?那里的轻工业很有名,不是吗?

lee: it sure is. do you plan to go there?

确实如此。您有去那儿的打算吗?

smith: actually, i’ll be staying in guangdong for five days, and then i am going to zhejiang.

我会在广东呆五天,然后去浙江。

lee: that would be great.

那样太好了

篇6:职场抱怨同学聚会英语对话

tom: darling, why you looks so unhappy?two hours ago you went to attend the class party in high spirits. 亲爱的,为什么你看起来不高兴呢?两个小时之前你欢欢喜喜的出去参加同学聚会了啊。

gina: don’t mention it! 别提了!

tom: tell me, what happened? 告诉我,发生了什么事?

gina: do you remember james? 你还记得james吗?

tom: of course, he is your classmate & first lover. you dropped him after he dated with another rich girl. 当然了,他是你的同学, 也是你的初恋情人,在他和另一个有钱的女孩约会后你甩掉了他。

gina: yes. today he also came, showed off his car and big house all the time. worst of all, he hinted that it was a big mistake i missed him. 是的,今天他也来了,一直炫耀他的车和大房子。 最可恶的是,他还暗示我错过了他是个大错误。

tom: sweet heart, don’t pay any attention to his words. he is such a parasite that always replies on his rich father-in-law. see, this is the car key, take it, i pay it for you with my own bonus. 甜心,不要理会他的话。他是个寄生虫,只会依靠他的岳父。看,这是车钥匙,拿着,我用自己的奖金买了它送给你。

gina: wow, you are so great! 哇,你太棒了!

互动时代一对一营销模式的论文

大学寒假社会实践报告

电子商务系统的开发计划书

商务实战:行销英语20招

谈语言与沟通作文

商务谈判开场白对话

服装社会实践报告

饭店实习报告法文版

酒店培训总结怎么写

商务英语讲解-怎样写收据

商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话
《商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话(锦集6篇)】相关文章:

外贸业务员实习报告2022-05-05

酒店培训总结范文大全2023-03-20

电子商务实习自我鉴定心得体会2023-03-07

英语口语实训心得体会2022-09-14

商务谈判对话范文2023-06-05

外呼客服实习报告2022-07-26

对外贸易与国际贸易实习报告2022-10-18

外贸毕业实习报告2024-03-01

外贸进出口公司实习报告,三步走2023-07-07

电话营销实习报告格式2023-11-09

点击下载本文文档