商务英语:货运包装

时间:2024-04-23 07:39:28 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

商务英语:货运包装(共4篇)由网友“hoo112”投稿提供,下面是小编整理过的商务英语:货运包装,欢迎大家阅读分享借鉴,希望对大家有所帮助。

商务英语:货运包装

篇1:商务英语:货运包装

商务英语:货运包装

商务交流中,说英语只是一种手段,做成生意才是目的。用简单易学的英语做成功生意是每个生意人的愿望。这次就给大家讲讲怎么用简单的英语来交流货运包装。

A--卖家 B--买家

A: We're getting the order out now.

我们现在要出货了

B: Did you get our packing specifications?

你收到我们的.装箱说明书了吗?

A: Yes, I'm reading them right now.

收到了,现在正在看

B: We need this order packed in a special way.

这次的货需要特别的包装。

A: We know it's fragile.

我们知道它容易破碎。

B: Yes. Please be careful when you ship it. We'll need all our orders packed that way from now on.

是的,出货时请小心些。今后我们所有的货都要照样包装。

A: No problem, we will do it the way you asked.

没问题,我们会照你指定的方式去做。

篇2:商务英语包装口语

I'd like to discuss the problem of packing.

我想就包装问题讨论一下。

Would you like to know something about the packing of the products?

您想了解产品的包装情况吗?

Please make an offer showing the packing.

连同商品的包装,请对产品报个价。

We'd like to hear your proposal concerning the matter of packing.

我很想听听你们就包装问题的意见。

Your opinions on packing are worthy.

你们对包装的意见是有价值的。

It is necessary to improve the packaging.

改进包装方法十分必要。

We will have the products packed in the way you like.

我们将按你们的要求包装。

Packing effects the reputation of our products.

包装影响产品的声誉。

A packing that catches the customers' attention will help us push the sales.

醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

Customers always pay great attention to packing.

消费者很注意包装的情况。

Different articles require different packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

Generally speaking,buyers bear the charges of packing.

包装费用一般由买方负担。

How much does packing charge account for the total cost of the goods?

包装费用占货物总值的多少呢?

The new packing will be to your clients' satisfaction.

新包装定会使您的客户满意。

The machines must be well protected against dampness,moisture,rust and shock.

机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

We have no objection to the packing way.

我们同意这种包装方式。

Normally,packing charge is included in the contract price.

一般说来,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

We can not afford to change the packing,because it is of high cost.

我们不能更换包装,因为成本高。

篇3:关于英语的货运包装

关于英语的货运包装

A--卖家 B--买家

A: We're getting the order out now.

我们现在要出货了

B: Did you get our packing specifications1?

你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?

A: Yes, I'm reading them right now.

收到了,现在正在看

B: We need this order packed in a special way.

这次的货需要特别的包装。

A: We know it's fragile.

我们知道它容易破碎。

B: Yes. Please be careful when you ship it. We'll need all our orders packed that way from now on.

是的,出货时请小心些。今后我们所有的货都要照样包装。

A: No problem, we will do it the way you asked.

没问题,我们会照你指定的方式去做。

扩展:购物必备的实用英语

在世界商业中心-美国购衣可是一件惬意的事,尤其对于MM,语言交流本身就是一种购买的乐趣。下面短短的几句常用语也许会令初到异域的你不至于在第五大街显得过于的局促和无助。

1.I‘m just browsing1.

(我只是随便看看。)当你走进商店,营业员通常都会走过来问你“May I help you?”(需要帮忙吗?)或是“Are you looking for something?”(你想买什么衣服?)如果你只是随便看看,不妨客气地说“I‘m just browsing.”或“I‘m just looking.”这样你就可以在商店里随便逛了。如果你要找某种衣服,如毛衣,你就可以说,“I‘m looking for a sweater. Could you help me?”(我想买一件毛衣,你能告诉我在哪里吗?)或是“Do you have any sweater?”(你们卖毛衣吗?)

2.May I try this on?

(我能试试这件吗?)如果想知道自己看中的衣服能不能试穿,可以问营业员“May I try this on?”当然,在美国,大部份衣服都是可以试穿的,倒是可以问营业员“Where is the fitting room?”(试衣间在哪里?)有时进试衣间前,有人会在门口问你“How many?”这时你只要告诉她你拿了几件衣服就可以了。比如拿了两件,你回答:“Two”就可以了。这时候,她会给你一块上面写着2的牌子,进去之前,你只要把这个牌子挂在门上。

3.I like this tank top.It goes with my baggy2 jeans.

(我喜欢这件背心,它很配我的宽松牛仔裤。)tank top就是背心。有一种男生穿的纯白背心,美国人把它戏称为“wife-beater”。因为他们觉得穿这种背心的人通常有结实的肌肉,回家后喜欢打老婆。“baggy”是“宽松”的意思,如男生穿的宽松短裤就叫“baggy pants”。而我们熟悉的直筒牛仔裤是“straight jeans”。

4.Could you help me pick up a dress?

(你能帮我挑一件礼服吗?)在正式场合,每位女士几乎都有一套正式礼服(即dress),特别是那种低胸(low cut)连身裙(evening gown)。有时可以用“dressy”来强调这件礼服很漂亮很时髦,如“Her dressy dress really caught my eyes.”(我的目光被她漂亮的礼服所吸引。)而“dress up”则是指作正式的穿着打扮,男女都可用,也就是女生穿礼服、男生穿西装打领带了。

5.I just want to buy some off-the-rack clothes.

(我只想随便买一些现成的衣服。)“rack”指的是衣架,所以“off-the-rack”指的是那种由工厂大量制造的成衣,通常指很普通、不是特别好的衣服。例如在某夜市买来的地摊货,就可以说“It‘s just something off-the-rack.”(只是件普通的衣服啦!)相比较而言,“custom-made”或“tailor-made”指的是“定做”的。如,“Ineed to get a custom-made tuxes do for my wedding.”(我要为婚礼去定作一件燕尾服。)

6.This shirt is very stylish3 and not very expensive.

(这件衬衫又时髦又便宜。)“Good-looking”就是“好看”,“stylish”则是“时髦”,可以用“good-looking”和“stylish”来称赞某件衣服。另外,也可以用“becoming”,指“合身又好看”。

7.I don‘t think this one will fit me.

(我觉得这件衣服不合身。)买衣服时看到一件自己中意的衣服,却偏偏没有合适的尺寸,可以说“It‘s not my size.”或“It won‘t fit me.”(大小不合适)。有些商店挂着“alteration”的招牌,则是指可以提供修改衣服的服务。

8.Your clothes don‘t match.

(你的衣服不太配。)这句话指的是衣服不配,可能是颜色不配,也可能是样式不配。当然,外国人的审美观和我们中国人不大一样,营业员说这句话,你可不必太把它当回事。

9.Let me ring that up for you.

(可以结账了吗?)“埋单”的讲法通常是“check out”。通常,选好了衣服就可以拿到收银台(cash register),跟店员说,“I want to check out.”有些营业员喜欢用“ring up”,同样也是“结帐”的意思,因为在开收款机的时候通常会有ring的一声。有时候店员看到你拿着衣服走过来,她会主动地跟你说“Let me ring that up for you.”你可以回答“OK.Go ahead and ring it up for me.”(好,那就帮我结账吧!)

篇4:商务英语初级口语练习货运

催运货物并告知货物迟到结果

催运货物并告知货物迟到结果

Part one

691. It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.

我方下购买盒式录音机的订单已经有两个多月了,但是我方还在等待货物货运期,贵方应该知道发货期对我方很重要。

692. Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without further delay.

请即刻办理发货并注意货物能及时运达我处。

693. Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.

请尽快发货。

694. I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.

不知你能否帮我查一下我上个月向你们订的一批货,这批货到现在还没有到。

695. Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.

请尽最大努力加速装运货物。

696. We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.

我方非常需要这批货物,请尽快将货物发出。

697. We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.

我方希望提请贵方注意,到目前为止,我方一直没有收到贵方关于货物运输的通知,我方客户急需这批机器,不断地催促我方早日交货。

698. As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.

因我方用户急需所订机器,请贵方保证早日发货。

699. I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them?

我想知道为什么我们的金属插头到现在还没有到货,我方客户急等着用呢。

700. We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.

我们希望这批货物不要再拖延装运了。

701. This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

我方急需这批货物,务请尽早装运。

702. We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.

如果贵方能尽快将货物发出的话,我方会非常感激的,这样的话,货物就能及时运达,赶上旺销季节。

703. We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.

我方希望贵方能尽快发送空调,因为炎热的夏天已经迫近。

704. The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.

我方所订货物属季节货,因此最好能立刻装运发货。

705. In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.

为了能赶上销售季节,早日发货对我方来说至关重要。

Part Two

706. We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.

如果货物不能准时运送的话,我方可能会拒收这批货物。考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话,可以 免费预约短信提醒,届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。

707. We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.

我方坚持在合同规定时间内装运,如果在本周以前我方仍未能收到这批货物,我方将保留退货的权力。

708. We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.

我方很遗憾地告诉贵方,如果贵方不能够保证在下两周内发货的话,我们将不得不取消订单。

709. If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.

如果发货太迟的话,我方将被迫撤消合同。

710. If you still delay delivery, i’ll have to cancel the order.

如果你们再迟迟不发货,我将不得不取消订单。

711. If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.

如果贵方不能在规定的时间内发货的话,我方将不得不提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿并保留取消合同的权力。

712. If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.

如果贵方不能按照商定的时间内交货的话,贵方应该赔偿我方所有的损失和相关费用。

713. If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim against you for the loss.

本月底以前如仍无发货消息,我们将不得不取消合同并保留向你们索取赔偿我方损失的权力。

714. We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.

我方想指出的是,如果贵方不能在规定的时间内发货的话,我方将无法履行同我方客户的合同。

715. We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulty.

我方要强调的是,我方所订货物的运输有任何延误的话,肯定会给我方速来不少困难。

716. Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.

贵方未能在规定的时间内发货已经给我方带带来了很大的不便。

717. Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.

延迟发货对我们将来的业务一定会带来不利的影响。

718. We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no little financial loss.

我方相信,贵方会注意到所订货物应在规定的时间内发出,因为任何延误都会给我方造成很大的经济损失。

719. As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

你们知道6月正是卖货的好季节,所以说,如果这批货迟于6月到达的话,我们就会错过这一销售季节。

720. Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.

如果贵方再延迟发货的话,这批烟花对我们来说可能就没有用了。.

商务英语初级口语练习:货运要求及答复

货运要求及答复

671. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.

请贵方收到我方开立的以你方为受益人的信用证之后,立即发货。

672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.

我方希望货物能在新年购物热时及时运达。

673. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.

我方希望贵方能做好及时发货的所有准备工作。

674. Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

贵方的发货时间能否不迟于5月份?你们知道6月正是销售季节,如果这批货物迟于6月才抵达,那我方就会错过销售季节。

675. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?

我方所订货物能否在10月发出?

676. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?

货物有否可能在12月初运至大连?

677. We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.

为了做好迎接销售季节的准备,我方需要在不到一个月之内就能拿到货物。

678. Please send us the shipment by train.

请将这批货物交火车发送。

679. Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.

请在下个月初将货物装上第一艘可订到舱位的货船。

680. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.

由于我方急需这批货物,请贵方空运发货。

681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.

如果贵方能马上安排发送这笔我方所订货物的话,我方会非常感激的。

682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.

贵方必须按照本合同第9款所规定的时间内发货,未经我方同意,中途不得转运。

683. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.

请将合同货物装运到我方指定的船只上。

684. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.

在发货日前10至15天,贵方应用传真的方式我方货船名称、货船预定抵达日期和货运公司的名称。

685. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.

装箱单上应注明发货量及相应发票的编号和日期。

686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.

装船同时贵方应将货运单据副本寄送目的港。

687. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.

在将装船的所有细节处理完之后,请将我方提货所需的货运提单邮寄给我们。

688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.

货物发运将由贵方安排并预付运费,我方将会按原始发票将运费付给贵方。

689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.

贵方应保证货物质量、规格和性能与本合同规定相符。

690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.

由于转运会增加货物遭损的风险,在某种程度上也会延误货物的抵达时间,所以我方倾向直运。

货运通知

货运通知

651. We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.

我方想告诉贵方货物已于5/18日装船运出。

652. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.

我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将货物运到和平熊号轮船,今天已开船。

653. We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.

我方想通知贵方我方已按照贵方8/5的要求将货物装运到上海号轮船上并已运出。

654. We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. “Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of carbon paper.

我方想通知贵方我方今天已将50箱复写纸用东京丸轮运至你处。

655. We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hong Kong.

我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将编号为456号售货确认书下的货物装运上greenwood轮,并于5/15开往香港。

656. The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.

2346号合同下的化肥预计将在7/16用Calchas轮发运。考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话,可以 免费预约短信提醒,届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。

657. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. “Fengqing”.

我方很高兴地通知贵方KAB/2004号订单下的100打衬衫已用风庆轮发出。

658. We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.

我们预计在7月底以前可将尚未执行这无的合同中的货物运出。

659. We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S. “Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.

我们很高兴地通知贵方,我们已把贵方所订购的2000台空调装上定于明天启程驶往贵港的亚洲号轮。

660. Your order No 153. Will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.

贵方第153号订单的货物将由珍珠轮于下月初发货。

661. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

现通知贵方,贵方所订货物已于今天装运。

662. We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.

我们高兴地通知贵方,最后一批货已按时发运。

663. The m/s “Victoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. Today.

载有贵方303号订货的维多利亚轮已于今天今开了我港。

664. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.

货船预计在10/28抵达贵港,你们现在可以接收货物的一切必要的准备了。

665. The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.

货物已于5/10装直达船Eli轮,预计6/1日前抵达上海。

666. We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.

我方相信货物能够完好无损地抵达你处。

667. We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.

希望本货品能安全抵达,并能使您感到满意。

668. We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.

我们已发运贵方所订购的印度小地毯,预计下周5抵达贵港。

669. For shirts under contract No 60, we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.

第60号合同下的衬衫已在鹰轮上订了舱位,约在下月初抵达贵方城市。

670. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.

货物将从下个月起分3批装运,每月装运1/3

物流公司的实习报告

物流的实习报告

关于货运的口语外贸英语

货物运输管理规定

快递业竞聘稿范文

物流管理调查报告范文

物流公司调查报告范文

物流行业报告

物流调研报告

航空接待实习心得体会范文3000字

商务英语:货运包装
《商务英语:货运包装.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【商务英语:货运包装(共4篇)】相关文章:

物流专业学生毕业参观实习报告2023-03-17

物流成本调查报告2023-05-25

道路货物运输及站场管理规定2023-06-16

公司物流部实习报告2023-04-10

国际货运实习报告2022-07-30

物流公司简介模板2022-11-28

部门规章2023-01-10

电子商务代理合同2022-06-28

物流计划书范文2023-11-04

福建省促进现代物流业发展条例读后感2022-05-08

点击下载本文文档