商务英语口语之保险(推荐5篇)由网友“田鸿杰由之一亘土”投稿提供,下面是小编帮大家整理后的商务英语口语之保险,希望对大家带来帮助,欢迎大家分享。
篇1:商务英语口语之保险
1. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
2.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
3.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请保留附件表所列出的货物
4.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
5.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
6.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
7.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
机器不确定所有风险
8.We only cover FPA and war risk.
我们仅保平安险和战争险
9.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.
航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
10.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
11.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案
12.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失
13.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
14.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗
15.Can you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗
16.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴
17.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险
18.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险
19.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险
20.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.
我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴
21.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案
22.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率
23.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?
我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险
24.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?
这些货要多少保险费
25.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.
我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险
26.Please let us know the premium of breakage.
请告诉我们破损险的保险费
27.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?
你们通常提供哪一种保险
28.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.
请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险
29.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.
我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢
30.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失
篇2:商务英语口语之报盘
1.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June. 我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。
2.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。
3.This offer is firm for 5 days.
该盘的有效期为5天
4.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.
我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。
5.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.
我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。
6.We have the offer ready for you.
我们已准备好给你方的报盘。
7.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.
我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。
8.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.
该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。
9.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.
我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在5月4日前。
10.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.
自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。
11.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.
这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。
12.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.
我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。
13.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。
14.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复
15.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.
如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。
16.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.
我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。
17.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.
我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。
18.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?
就200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗?
19.We give you price of 140$ FOB Chicago.
我方给你方的价格是140美元,FOB芝加哥。
20.We are pleased to quote you for 200 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.
我们很高兴就200打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方寄来的样品。
21.In compliance with your request we are now offering you dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.
根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。
22.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £5 per long tons CNF Shanghai.
我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨5,CIF上海。
23.We offer your 200 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton. 我们为你方提供200吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。
24. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。
25.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.
我们的平均售价是每个180美元。
26.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £20 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.
我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨20,CIF越南,4月起运。
27. We can offer a quality discount of up to 2% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.
我方可提供2%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。
28.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.
我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。
29.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.
因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。
30.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.
我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。
篇3:商务英语口语900句-Unit Nineteen保险
unit nineteen保险
part one
531. please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
532.we’d like to cover our ordered goods against wpa for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
533.please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
534.for this consignment, we shall cover wpa and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
535.our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
536.please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
537.the machines are to be unsured against all risks.
538.we only cover fpa and war risk.
539.there are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .fpa will be good enough.
540.our goods are very valuable , so i want insure against all risks.
541.we’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
542.i’d like to get a ar insurance policy. that way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
543.i’m afraid that wpa coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. please extend the coverage to include tpnd.
544.would you insure our goods to be shipped from shanghai to lisbon next month?
545.can you cover our goods against breakage?
546.we should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from tokyo to beijing.
547.please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for new york.
548.please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
549.we wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
550.we shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.
part two
551.please give us the policy rates for fpa coverage and for wpa coverage.
552.we require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
553.i have some glassware to be ship to hongkong. what risks should i cover?
554.what is the insurance premium for these goods ?
555.we need to send a shipment to england. we want to find out about your marine insurance.
556.please let us know the premium of breakage.
557.what kind of insurance do you usually provide ?
558.what kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? we don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.
559.i have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but i don’t know what risks should be covered. i would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.
560.if we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
561.does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
562.we have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
563.we have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.
564.we may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.
565.we can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.
566.we shall insure the goods for your behalf.
567.we have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.
568.we shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their cif value.
569.we have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.
570.the marine insurance shall covered by us.
篇4:商务英语口语
1.what time would be convenient for you?would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?你看什么时间比较方便?
2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
3.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的公司产品。
4.this is our latest devlopment.we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
这是我们的新产品我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
5.can I have your price list?I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。你能给我价格单吗?6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
6.The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.
我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。
7.I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
1.实用商务英语口语
2.商务英语口语练习实用句子
3.10句实用的商务英语口语
4.商务英语口语(二)
5.超级商务英语口语
6.商务英语口语必备
7.商务英语口语报盘
8.商务英语口语:同事
9.商务英语口语:报盘
10.商务英语口语900句 (02)
篇5:常用商务英语口语
常用商务英语口语
1、办公一族常用英语口语(2)1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快,
常用商务英语口语
。2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的.话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配,
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了
收集
★ 毕业论文社会实践
★ 国际贸易实训报告
★ 业务员自荐信
【商务英语口语之保险(推荐5篇)】相关文章:
的人生计划2024-01-22
毕业论文范本2024-02-12
毕业论文格式范文2022-10-01
国际贸易模拟实习报告2023-01-22
函电实训总结2023-09-14
国际贸易实务实习总结2022-05-05
电子商务教学计划2023-08-11
纳税实务实训报告总结2022-12-12
上半年商务工作运行情况汇报2023-10-10
国际贸易社会实践报告2023-10-24