商务英语 外贸英语之装运

时间:2023-11-25 08:00:25 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

商务英语 外贸英语之装运(共6篇)由网友“tttyyymmm”投稿提供,以下是小编精心整理的商务英语 外贸英语之装运,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

商务英语 外贸英语之装运

篇1:商务英语 外贸英语之装运

商务英语 外贸英语之装运(4)

Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门,

We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.

我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country.

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong.

据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的`风险。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.

所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运,

I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

我听说不允许分批装运。

Transhipment is (not) allowed.

(不)准许转船。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

Words and Phrases

troublesome 麻烦

suitable 合适的

pilferage 盗窃

in case of 如果

transshipment charges 转运费

as far as sb knows 就……所知,据……所知

loaded to full capacity 满载

transshipment (T.S.) 转运

to tranship (transship) 转运

transhipment permitted 允许转运

transhipment prohibited 不许转运

transit shipment 转运,中转

transhipment on route 中途转运

transhipment entry 转运报单

transhipment manifest 转运仓单

transhipment trade 转口贸易

transhipment to be allowed 准许转运

transhipment not allowed 不准许转运

partial shipment 分批装运

篇2:商务英语 外贸英语之装运

It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

在塘沽装货比较合适,

A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.

中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以选择天津作为交货港。

How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?

You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?

Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港

We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大,

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的`问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

What's your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?

It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。

Words and Phrases

port of call 寄航港

saillings 船次

optional port 选择港

loading port 装货港

unloading port 卸货港

port of shipment 装运港

port of destination 目的港

European Main Ports (E.M.P.) 欧洲主要港口

Customary Quick Dispatch 按港口习惯快速装运

篇3:商务英语 外贸英语之保险

商务英语 外贸英语之保险(3)

what is the insurance premium?

保险费是多少?

The premium is to be calculated in this way.

保险费是这样计算的,

The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.

保险费总共是800美圆。

The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。

The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.

我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。

According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.

根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。

The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.

这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定,

Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.

保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的.费用。

Can you give me an insurance rate?

您能给我一份保险率表吗?

Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?

您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.

你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。

Words and Phrases

insurance expense 保险费

premium rate 保险费率

premium 保险费

insurance rate 保险费率表

insurance proceeds 保险金(保险收入)

篇4:商务英语 外贸英语之保险

商务英语 外贸英语之保险(2)

What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?

中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?

What risks should be covered?

您看应该保哪些险?

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.

你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险,

These kinds of risks suit your consignment.

这些险别适合你要投保的货物。

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的'究竟包括哪些险别?

It 's important for you to read the “fine print” in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.

阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目,

Words and Phrases

PICC (People's Insurance Company of China) 中国人民保险公司

risk insured, risk covered 承保险项

risk 险别

to provide the insurance 为……提供保险

leaflet 说明书

fine print 细则

篇5:商务英语 外贸英语之保险

商务英语 外贸英语之保险(4)

F.P.A. stands for “Free from Particular Average”,

FPA代表平安险。

W.P.A. stands for “With Particular Average”。

WPA代表水渍险。

I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.

我将为货物投保平安险。

I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.

我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。

I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A……

我认为水渍险承保的.范围并不比平安险的范围宽。

Free from Particular Average is good enough.

只保平安险就可以了。

The goods are to be insured F.P.A.

这批货需投保平安险。

What you've covered is Leakage.

你所投保的是渗漏险。

Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?

您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?

W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.

针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。

Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?

您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?

Not every breakage is a particular average.

并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。

The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.

投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。

Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover.

显然,你不想保综合险。

An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it?

一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?

We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.

我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。

Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.

请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。

We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.

我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。

An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.

平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。

The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.

平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失,

A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.

水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。

You'll cover SRCC risks, won't you?

你们要保罢工、、民变险,是吗?

As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for the buyer's account.

按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。

Words and Phrases

insurance free of (from) particular average (FPA)。平安险(单独海损不赔)

insurance with particular average (WPA), basic risks. insurance against all risks. 综合险,应保一切险

risk of breakage 破碎险

risk of clashing 碰损险

risk of rust 生锈险

risk of hook damage 钩损险

risk of contamination (tainting) 污染险

insurance against total loss only (TLO) 全损险

risk of deterioration 变质险

risk of packing breakage 包装破裂险

risk of inherent vice 内在缺陷险

risk of normal loss (natural loss)? 途耗或自然损耗险

risk of spontaneous combustion 自然险

risk of contingent import duty 进口关税险

insurance against war risk 战争险

Air Transportation Cargo War Risk 航空运输战争险

overland Transportation Insurance War Risk 陆上运输战争险

insurance against strike, riot and civil commotion (SRCC) 罢工, ,民变险

insurance against extraneous risks, insurance against additional risks 附加险

risk of theft, pilferage and nondelivery (TRND) 盗窃提货不着险

risk of fresh and/of rain water damage(wetting) 淡水雨淋险

risk of leakage 渗漏险

risk of shortage in weight/quantity 短量险

risk of sweating and/or heating 受潮受热险

risk of bad odour(change of flavour) 恶味险,变味险

risk of mould 发霉险

on deck risk 舱面险

篇6:商务英语外贸英语信函之索赔理由及依据

商务英语外贸英语信函之索赔理由及依据

1.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失

2.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

我们将密切关注你方索赔的'要求

??? 3.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止

4.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意

5.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量

6.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.

因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意

7.We agree to accept all your claim.

我们接受你方所有索赔

8.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜

9.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金

10.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.

我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的5%

函电实训总结

英语商务信函范文

经典外贸英语短句

商务信函产品介绍范文

基本商务信函范文

外贸英语最短句

商务信函范文

商务信函求职信

石油化工进出口贸易合同书

外贸英语中交货条件技巧

商务英语 外贸英语之装运
《商务英语 外贸英语之装运.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【商务英语 外贸英语之装运(共6篇)】相关文章:

国际贸易理论与实务课程的学习方法2022-05-04

外贸实训报告2022-11-14

英语商务合同常识2022-06-08

商务英语:货运包装2024-04-23

成本核算实训小结范文2022-04-30

商务信函常用结尾语2023-08-03

实训小结2023-02-05

进口货物买卖合同2023-01-01

商务合同英译中易混淆的词语2023-07-07

商务英语谈判时必须掌握11大类词汇2022-10-26