双语文摘《最成功的投资》((精选6篇))由网友“ijdnhin”投稿提供,下面是小编为大家整理后的双语文摘《最成功的投资》,以供大家参考借鉴!
篇1:双语文摘:老朋友
Old friends. They finish your sentences, they remember the cat that ran away when you were twelve, and they tell you the truth when you've had a bad haircut. But mostly, they are always there for you―whether it's in person or via late night phone calls―through good times and bad. But as the years pass, it becomes increasingly difficult to see each other, to make new memories. Fortunately, my high school girlfriends and I vowed long ago not to let this happen. We vowedto have reunions.
老朋友。他们会接完你没说完的句子,他们记得在你十二岁时跑掉的那只猫,如果你剪了一个很糟糕的发型,他们会跟你说实话。但主要的是,不论是在美好抑或糟糕的日子里,他们总会在你身边――或是面对面交流,或是深夜与你通电话。但是随着年月流逝,彼此越来越难见到对方,也越来越难制造新的回忆了。幸运的是,很早以前,我与我的一帮高中女友们曾立下誓言不让这样的事发生。我们许诺一定要重聚。
A few months ago, we met up for a three-day weekend in the American Southwest. We grew up together in Maine and have said for years that we should have an annual event, yet it's often postponed or canceled due to schedule conflicts. Not this year.
几个月前的一个周末,我们在美国西南部聚了三天。我们一起在缅因州长大,这几年来一直都在说我们应该有个一年一度的聚会,但通常都因为日程计划冲突而延迟或取消。今年终于如愿了。
Four of us-two from San Francisco, one from Boston, and one from Seattle-boarded planes bound for Santa Fe, New Mexico, where one of the ganglives and works for an art gallery. Two years ago, she moved there-escaped, rather-from the film industry in New York City, where she led a life that felt too fast, too unfulfilling. The artist in her longed for vibrant landscapes and starry moonlit skies. She wanted to drive a truck on dusty roads, a trusty dog at her side, riding shotgun. She got all that and found love, too. She is happy.
我们一行四人――两个来自旧金山,一个来自波士顿,还有一个来自西雅图――登上了飞往新墨西哥州圣菲的航班。我们这帮人中有一个住在圣菲,为那里的一家画廊工作。两年前,她搬到那里――更准确地说是从纽约的电影业中――逃离出来。她当时觉得在纽约生活节奏太快,太没有成就感。她那艺术家的本性向往生机盎然的自然景致和繁星点缀的月夜。她希望能在尘土飞扬的路上开着卡车,有只忠诚的狗坐在前排的乘客座位,陪伴她左右。这一切都实现了,她还找到了爱情。她是幸福快乐的。
The rest of us-still big city folks-converged on her like a cyclone straight out of the pages of a girlfriend novel. Chattering and memory swapping, we were fifteen again in a space of five minutes. Naturally, we relived some of the stories of our youth-angst and all-but we also brought much more to the gathering this time. We were new people. We were wives and girlfriends to someone back home. We were businesswomen, artists and writers. We were no longer girls, no longer post-college grads. We were women.
我们其余几人――仍然是大城市居民――像是从女性小说的页面中直接跳出来的一股旋风似地向她袭去。我们聊天、分享回忆,仿佛在短短的五分钟内又重返十五岁。我们自然而然地重温了年轻时候的故事――忧愁怅惘等种种情感――但我们给这次聚会带来的还不止这些。我们是有着全新身份的人。我们是家里那位的妻子或女友。我们是女商人、艺术家及作家。我们不再是小女孩,也不再是刚毕业的大学生。我们已成为女人。
I shared an air mattress that night with my friend from Boston, the one who calls me, while rubbernecking in traffic, to catch up on her cell phone, to tell me of her life and love. On the next mattress was a gal from San Francisco, newly single and enjoying her independence. Our host, the artist, shared her bedroom that weekend with a married dot-commer from San Francisco. Yes, we are different, but we are also the same. The years of our youth say so.
那天晚上,我与来自波士顿的朋友共睡一张充气床。路上交通堵塞时,她会边看热闹边给我打电话闲聊,说说她的生活及爱情。旁边的另一张床上睡的是来自旧金山的朋友,她刚刚恢复单身,正享受着一个人的生活。我们的主人――那位艺术家,那个周末与来自旧金山,就职IT行业的一位已婚姐妹同住一间房。是的,我们变得不同了,但我们又仍然未变。我们的青春岁月可以证明这一切。
The apartment was open and we talked late into the night, our voices carrying back and forth between the rooms as we laughed, cackling about things that would only be humorous to friends with this kind of history. The next morning, I awoke to a brilliant blue sky, beautifully contrasted by the earthy brown of the surrounding adobe. It was Saturday and the art enthusiasts were out, so, with coffee in hand, I dropped off our host at work. I returned to find the others still deep in slumber, deep lines on their faces evidence of a restfulsleep.
那房子的设计是开放式的,我们聊天至深夜,笑谈着那些要有同样经历才觉得逗笑的事情,大家的声音在各个房间之间来回飘荡着。第二天早上醒来后,我发现外面阳光灿烂,在周围那泥褐色的房屋的映衬下,蔚蓝的天空显得分外美丽。当天是周六,那些艺术爱好者们都出动了。于是,我手捧咖啡送我们的主人去工作。回来后,我发现其他人还在熟睡,她们脸上压出的深痕表明她们睡得很沉很香。
We checked out town and headed to the airport to pick up the last straggler, who came in from San Francisco for one night. “I wouldn't have missed this for anything,” she said, despite her 4 a.m. trip to the airport. That night we celebrated over margaritas and Southwestern fare, each of us gazing at the faces around the table as we wondered, who would have thought the bonds of childhood could last this long? Some of us have been friends since the age of five, some since age twelve and, yet, here we are approaching the age of thirty. Quite rapidly, I might add.
我们离开城里,去机场接最后一个“落伍者”。她来自旧金山,会来呆上一晚。“我怎么也不能错过这次聚会。” 她说。尽管她要凌晨四点赶到机场。那天晚上,我们喝着玛格丽塔酒,吃着美国西南部的佳肴来庆祝。彼此都凝望着围坐在桌子前的这些面孔,心生感慨:谁会想到孩童时的友谊可以维持这么长时间呢?我们其中一些人自五岁起便是朋友,有些是十二岁才开始成为朋友,然而,我们现在都接近三十岁了。真的过得很快,我不得不加上这句。
The weekend consisted of long talks by the pool, wonderful meals, and a hike that brought the entire group to tears. Not tears of sadness or anger, but an outpouring of emotion over the sheer wonderment that we can be this close-twelve years after graduation-with such physical distance between us. It's heartbreaking that we can't spend our days together in the same neighborhood, walking the same streets, reading the same newspaper at the same coffee shop. But that's life. Grown-up life.
那个周末的活动包括在池塘边长时间谈心,享用美味的饭菜以及一次让我们所有人泪湿衣襟的远足步行。这些不是伤心或愤怒的眼泪,而是纯粹惊叹尽管毕业十二年了,彼此距离那么遥远,但却能保持如此亲密的关系,眼泪是这种情感的迸发。我们不能在同一个社区里生活,不能每天走在同一条街道上,不能坐在同一间咖啡店里看同一份报纸,这都让人感到悲伤。但,这就是生活,成年人的生活。
Most amazing is the group's adaptability to one another. The months we spend apart are non-existent. No need to get reacquainted, we jump back in the saddle and it's as comfortable as ever. Old friends-friends with an ever-present sense of support and sisterhood, friends that know each other innately-are hard to come by and yet we remain as tight today as we were, years ago, giggling in the back row of Mr. McKechnie's 9th grade math class.
最让人觉得不可思议的是我们这帮人对彼此的适应性。仿佛我们分开的那些日子不曾存在过。无须重新了解熟悉对方,只要跳回各自的角色,舒心依旧。老朋友们――那些不断给予支持,姐妹情深的朋友,那些命定知心的朋友――是很难遇到的。然而如今,我们亲密如故,就像当年念九年级时在麦基奇尼先生教的数学课上我们在教室后排咯咯傻笑那样。
Life today, however, is no math class. Our world, spinning slightlyoff its axis is full of doubt, full of fear. Yet it reminds me-now, more than ever-how vital it is that we stay in close touch. We may have questions about our future, but we have true faith in our past, and though this reunion of friends has come to a close, we are already drawing up plans for the next one.
虽然我们如今已不用再上数学课了。我们的世界稍微有点离轴,其中充满了猜疑和恐惧。然而,这反而提醒了我―― 让我现在比以前更清楚地知道,保持亲密关系是多么的重要。我们可能会对未来充满疑问,但我们对于过去有真正的信念。尽管这次的朋友聚会已接近尾声,但我们已经开始着手计划下一次聚会了。
篇2:英语文摘(双语)
《TITANIC》
泰坦尼克号
Outwardly,I was everything a well-brought up girl should be.
Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,
骨子里,我很反叛。
There is nothing I couldn't give you,
there is nothing I would deny you,
if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,
你要什么我就能给你什么,
你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
Remember, they love money,
so just pretend like you own a goldmine
and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
I love waking up in the morning
and not knowing what's going to happen,
or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,
不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next.
You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,
你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle》
西雅图不眠夜
#FormatImgID_1#
Work hard! Work will save you.
Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.
埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
You make millions of decisions that mean nothing
and then one day your order takes out
and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,
但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
You know,you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真心爱过的人很难再恋爱。
You know it's easier to get killed
by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被不法分子杀死都比这容易。
Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
I don't want to be someone that you're settling for.
I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
What if something had happened to you?
What if I couldn't get to you?
What would I have done without you?
You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?
如果没有你我该怎么办?
你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
篇3:英语文摘(双语)
《The Lion King》
狮子王
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
I'm only brave when I have to be.
Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,
勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
Yes, the past can hurt.
But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,
但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,
我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
《Gone with The Wind 》
乱世佳人
#FormatImgID_3#
Land is the only thing in the world
worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得
你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,
因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 。
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
I never give anything without expecting something inreturn.
I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,
我总要得到报酬。
In spite of you and me and
the whole silly world going to pieces around us,
I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
You're throwing away happiness with both hands.
And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,
去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back.
After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.
不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
篇4:英语文摘(双语)
1、Genius only means hard-working all one's life. (Mendeleyev Russian chemist)
天才只意味着终身不懈地努力。(俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫)
2、The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible ”. (Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor )
凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”。( 法国皇帝 拿破仑. B.)
3、There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. (Balzac)
没有伟大的意志力,便没有雄才大略。(巴尔扎克)
4、Cease to struggle and you cease to live.(Thomas Carlyle)
生命不止,奋斗不息。(卡莱尔)
5、A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate.(Thomas Addison)
强者能同命运的风暴抗争。(爱迪生)
6、Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.(John Ruskin)
生活没有目标,犹如航海没有罗盘。(罗斯金)
7、Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.
过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。
8、Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。
9、Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years. (Bob Brown)
每个成功者的后面都有很多不成功的岁月。(鲍博·布朗)
10、Enrich your life today,. yesterday is history.tomorrow is mystery.
充实今朝,昨日已成过去,明天充满神奇。
11、Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .
有所成就是人生唯一真正乐趣。——爱迪生
12、Man errs as long as he strives.
失误是进取的代价。歌德
13、Energy and persistence conquer all things.
能量加毅力可以征服一切--富兰克林
14、He who seize the right moment, is the right man.
谁把握机遇,谁就心想事成--歌德
15、If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.
想要懂得今天,就必须探究昨天。-Pearl Buck(赛珍珠)
16、You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success.
人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。-Charles Chaplin(卓别林)
17、I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards
我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退。-Abraham Lincoln(林肯)
18、The important thing in life is to have a great aim ,and the determination to attain it.
人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标,并决心实现它。-Johan Wolfgang von Goethe(歌德)
19、To really understand a man we must judge him in misfortune
要真正了解一个人,需在不幸中考察他。-Napoleon(拿破仑)
20、If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads .(F.W .Nietzsche , German Philosopher)
如果你想走到高处,就要使用自己的两条腿!不要让别人把你抬到高处;不要坐在别人的背上和头上。(德国哲学家 尼采. F. W.)
21、Keep trying no matter how hard it seems. it will get easier.
坚持不懈,难也变易。
22、True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime.
对任何技能的掌握都需要一生的刻苦操练。
23、The first wealth is health .(Ralph Waldo Emerson , American thinker)
健康是人生第一财富。(美国思想家 爱默生. R. W.)
24、Where there is life, there is hope.
有生命必有希望。
25、What makes life dreary is the want of motive.(George Eliot)
没有了目的,生活便郁闷无光。(乔治·埃略特)
26、At twenty years of age , the will reigns; at thirty , the wit ; and at forty , the judgment .(Benjamin Franklin ,American president)
二十岁时起支配作用的是意志,三十岁时是机智,四十岁时是判断。(美国总统 富兰克林 . B.)
27、Shallow men believe in luck.Self-trust is the first secret of success.
肤浅的人相信运气,而成功的第一秘诀是自信。
28、I have no secret of success but hard work.
除辛勤工作之外,我别无成功的秘诀。
29、If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson.
如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训。
30、I have nothing to offer but blood, boil, tears and sweat. (Winston Churchill, British politician)
我能奉献的没有其它,只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水。(英国政治家 丘吉尔.W.)
31、Sweat is the lubricant of success.
汗水是成功的润滑剂。
32、A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.
知足是人生在世最大的幸事。
33、That man is the richest whose pleasure are the cheapest.
能处处寻求快乐的人才是最富有的人。
34、You make the failure complete when you stop trying.
当你停止尝试的时候,你就完全失败了。
35、If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley , British poet )
冬天来了,春天还会远吗?( 英国诗人, 雪莱. P. B.)
36、Will, work and wait are the pyramidal cornerstones for success.
意志、工作和等待是成功的金字塔的基石。
37、Success often depends upon knowing how long it will take to succeed.
成功常常取决于知道需要多久才能成功。
38、Think great thoughts and you will be great!
心怀伟大的理想,你将会变得伟大。
39、Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人,才能够轻而易举的完成困难的事。
40、Gods determine what you're going to be.(Julius Erving)
人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为怎样的人。(欧文)
英语文摘大全(双语)
篇5:脱发双语文摘精选
脱发双语文摘精选
The more you know about your hair, the better you can care for it! Your hair has two separate parts: the root and the shaft. The root is the part of the hair located just under the skin surface. The hair follicle houses the entire hair root. The papilla is where all of the action takes place; it is a rich blood and nerve supply that nourishes the hair shaft and produces hair cells. The bulb is a white sack located on the lower part of the hair that covers the papilla.
The hair shaft is what is grows out of the hair follicle and is what we consider to be hair. It has three parts; the cuticle, cortex and medulla.
The outer layer of your hair shaft is called the cuticle, which holds your hair together. The cells or scales that make up the cuticle layer overlap similarly to the scales on a fish or the shingles on a roof. In healthy hair, the cuticle scales lay flat. In damaged hair, the scales may be missing or broken. (
The cuticle layer is your hair's armor; it protects the heart, or the cortex, the layer beneath the cuticle. It is made of long, molecular chains of amino acids (protein) and is the largest section of your hair.
Chemical straighteners must penetrate through the cuticle to access the cortex, where shape and color changes take place.
Hair is made of dead keratin (protein) cells that are pushed up through the scalp at an average rate of about one-half inch per month for six inches of hair growth each year.
Keep your hair healthy by eating well, frequent conditioning and gentle treatment.
About The Author
Nicole Elizabeth Smith, the author of “Healthy Black Hair” , is a freelance health and beauty writer and a graduate of Michigan State University. She and her son Zack live in Michigan. Currently, she is beauty editor for www.myhairbook.com.
扩展:社会各界职位一览
省委/市委书记 Secretary,…Provincial/Municipal Committee of the CPC
党组书记 secretary, Party Leadership Group
社会团体 NONGOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION
会长 President
主席 Chairman
名誉顾问 Honorary Adviser1
理事长 President
理事 Trustee/Council Member
总干事 Director-General 总监 Director
工商金融 INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL AND BANKING2 COMMUNITIES
名誉董事长 Honorary Chairman
董事长 Chairman
执行董事 Executive Director
总裁 President
总经理 General Manager; C.E.O(Chief Executive Officer)
经理 Manager
财务主管 Controlle
篇6:双语文摘《Life is a gift》
Life is a gift
享受生活
Today before you think of saying an unkind word,
如今,在你出言不逊前,
Think of someone who can't speak.
想想那些身患哑疾的人吧。
Before you complain about the taste of your food,
在抱怨事物不够美味前,
Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
想想那些还在忍饥挨饿的人们吧。
Before you complain about your husband or wife,
在抱怨婚姻对象不尽如意时,
Think of someone who's crying out to God for a companion.
想想那些还在为找不到对象而愁苦的人吧。
Today before you complain about life,
在为生活的种种深感郁闷前,
Think of someone who went too early to heaven.
想想那些早已离开人世的人吧。
Before you complain about your children,
在为孩子不听话而气恼前,
Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.
想想那些不能生育而渴求孩子的人吧。
Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep,
在为房子没人清洁打扫而发牢骚前,
Think of the people who are living in the streets.
想想那些无家可归的人吧。
Before whining about the distance you drive,
在抱怨行车旅途太长前,
Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
想想那些要走相同距离的徒步者吧。
And when you are tired and complain about your job,
在你感到疲惫,厌烦工作前,
Think of the unemployed, the disabled and those who wished they had your job.
想想那些失业工人和残疾人以及渴望有一份你这样的工作的人吧。
But before you think of pointing your finger or condemning another,
在指责他人前,
Remember that not one of us is without sin and we all answer to one maker.
想想吧,人都不是完美的,我们都对上帝尽责。
And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down,
当消极思维让你深感沮丧时,
Put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and still around.
微笑吧,并感谢上帝赐予你生命。
Life is a gift,
生活是一份礼物,
Enjoy it,
享受它,
Celebrate it,
庆祝它,
And fulfill it...
充实它。
And while you want to give love to someone today,
当你要向某人表达爱意,
Love someone with what you do and the words you say,
用你的言行去爱吧。
Love is not meant to be kept locked inside of us and hidden,
爱并非要深藏于心底,
So give it away“ Give love to someone today!”
表达出来吧,“现在就去爱!”
★ 核心期刊论文格式
★ 个人双语学习总结
★ 双语学习个人总结
【双语文摘《最成功的投资》(精选6篇)】相关文章:
建党百年纪念2022-05-07
学校领导班子述职报告2022-08-15
教学评价体系在高校素质教育中的价值取向2024-03-27
四招,让你克服职场拖延症2022-06-09
教师阅读活动指导方案2023-09-12
有趣的英文广告词摘抄2024-01-24
创业园计划书2022-04-29
双语学习计划2022-08-24
铝合金前沿研究论文2023-04-10
南方周刊贺词2023-01-07