行英语情景口语:购买外汇

时间:2023-01-06 07:50:18 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

行英语情景口语:购买外汇(共10篇)由网友“句容”投稿提供,以下是小编为大家整理后的行英语情景口语:购买外汇,欢迎阅读与收藏。

行英语情景口语:购买外汇

篇1:行英语情景口语:购买外汇

Dialogue 1

对话一

A:Hello,how can I help?

您好,我如何为您效劳?

B:Hello there. I need to buy some foreign currency for a business trip. How much can I exchange?

你好。我需要买些外币在出差时用。我能够兑换多少钱?

A:That does depend on where you plan to travel. If you are planning to travel to Hong Kong or Macao we can exchange up to 1,000 USD for you. If your destination is elsewhere, we can exchange up to 2,000 USD.

那得取决于您计划去旅行的目的地。如果您打算前往香港或澳门,我们最多可以给您兑换到1000美元。如果您的目的地是其他地,我们最多可以兑换美元。

B:OK, well I'm going to Europe.I guess 1,000 USD will be sufficient for now.

行,嗯,我要去欧洲,目前我估计1000美元就够了。

A:OK, I'll process that for you now.

好的,我现在就为您办理。

Dialogue 2

对话二

A:Good day, what can I do for you?

您好,我能为您做些什么吗?

B:Could you fill me in on the details for buying foreign currency?

你能告诉我购买外币的有关细节吗?

A:Of course. Where are you planning to travel to?

当然可以。您计划去哪儿呢?

B:Kuala Lumpur, in Malaysia.

吉隆坡,在马来西亚。

A:That's fine. If you are travelling outside of Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao we need to follow the SAFE rules. This means that you can exchange 2,000 USD or equivalent.

好的。如果您到中国大陆、香港及澳门以外的地方旅游的话,我们必须遵循外汇管理局的规定。这意味着您可以兑换2000美元或相当此金额的外汇。

B:That sounds fine. I'll bring in my passport and everything tomorrow. Thanks.

这样很好。我明天会把我的护照和其他一切手续都带来。谢谢。

Dialogue 3

对话三

A:Ah, Hello. So, you are back?

啊,您好。您回来了?

B:Yes. I received everything in the post this morning.

是的。今天早上我收到了寄来的所有东西。

A:That's good. Could I please see the originals of everything?

那好。我能看一下所有的正本吗?

B:What's the exchange rate today?

今天的汇率是多少?

A:You're pretty lucky actually,today is higher than yesterday. It's 824. 71 RMB for 100 USD.

实际上您挺幸运的,今天的汇率比昨天的高。824.71元人民币兑换 100美元。

B:Great! Do you need me to sign anything?

太好了!你需要我签什么东西吗?

A:Yes. Please sign your name at the bottom of the Exchange Receipt. Thanks very much and here's your money.

是的。请您在兑换单据的下面签名。非常感谢,这是您的钱。

Dialogue 4

对话四

A:Is everything OK, Madam?

一切都还好吧,夫人?

B:Well, I'm trying to buy some foreign currency for my holiday.

嗯,我想买些外币在我度假时用。

A:I can help you with that. Holiday, you say? Lucky you! Where are you going to be travelling to?

我可以帮您办理。您是说去度假?您真幸运!您要到哪儿去旅行?

B:We are going to Macau to visit my niece. She said it's better for me to bring US dollars, is that right?

我们打算去澳门探望我的侄女。她说我最好带着美元,对吗?

A:That is one option, Madam. If your are travelling to either Hong Kong or Macau we are permitted to exchange up to 1,000 USD for you.

那是一种选择,夫人。如果您是到香港或澳门旅行的话,我们最多允许给您兑换1000美元。

B:OK, I see. What's the exchange rate? Is the dollar up or down?

好的,我知道了。人民币的汇率是多少?美元是升了还是降了?

A:Today's rate is 823. 71 RMB to 100 USD.

今天的汇率是823. 71元人民币兑换100美元。

B:To be honest, I have no idea about these things! But Vm sure that's alright.

坦率地说,这些事情我一点儿也不懂!但我确信它还行。

A:Yes, it's not bad. I will need to see your passport though.

是的,还不错。我还需要看一下您的护照。

篇2:面试英语情景口语

面试英语情景口语(1)

开场白

情景对话1 :

A: May I come in?

I: Yes, please.

A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wujing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.

I: Fine, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager.

A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Smith.

I: Nice to meet you, too.

情景对话2:

A: OK, Mr. Wu. You may come in. This is Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down.

I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb.

A: Your English is fluent.

I: Thank you.

A: How do you think of the weather today?

I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.

情景对话3:

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

I: It's me. What can I do for you?

A: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith. I'm coming here for an interview by appointment.

I: Are you Mr. Wu?

A: Yes, I am.

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

篇3:面试英语情景口语

面试英语情景口语(2)

个人信息

情景对话1:

I: What is your name, please?

A: My name is Sun lin.

I: How old are you?

A: I am twenty-five years old.

I: May I ask your birth date?

A: Yes, my birth date is September 22, 1977.

I: Where do you live now?

A: I live at 606 Zhongguancun Road, Apt 802,Beijing.

I: Then tell me your birthplace.

A: My birthplace is Nanjing.

I: Ok,I know you are not a resident of Beijing. Where is your domicile place then?

A: My domicile place is Nanjing,too.

情景对话2:

I: Mr.Sun,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?

A: Ah,never mind, please.

I: Can you tell me how old you are?

A: I am 25 years old.

I: Are you married?

A: No, I am still single.

I: Can you tell me something about your family?

A: Ok.There are four persons in my family, my parents, my elder sister and me.

情景对话3:

I: Tell me a little bit about yourself, please.

A: My name is Sunlin and I live in Beijing. I was born in 1980. I will graduate from Peking University this July. I have majored in accounting.

I: Would you tell me something about your family?

A: There are three in my family, my parents and myself. My father is a teacher and my mother is a worker.

篇4:面试英语情景口语

N: hello?

L: good morning, Nathaniel. This is Leah calling from the International Student Office.

N: good morning.

L: the reason I'm calling is because Ms. Collins will not be able to call you back until next week.

N: oh. I had hoped she would have called me back yesterday.

L: she's terribly sorry about that. She had to leave the office suddenly and won't be able to returen until next week. She hopes you understand.

N: is there someone else I can talk to?

L: she asked me to call you to book an appointment with someone else today. When are you free today?

N: any time after 2 pm today would be good for me.

L: Mr. Liu is available at 2:15 today. Will that work for you?

N: I'd prefer to speak with Ms. Fonda.

L: I'm afraid she isn't available this afternoon. She has an opening at 11:30 this morning. Will that work for you?

N: that will be fine.

L: ok, we'll be expecting you at 11:30. See you then.

篇5:面试英语情景口语

A: Hello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England?

B: Yes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later, I made a bit of a switch to focus on marketing research.

A: So, what experience do you have?

B: I have ten years marketing experience. This includes both entry level and management positions. In my last position, I worked my way up to being director of the markeing department.

A: I can see that from your resume. Your last position was marketing director for a pharmaceutical company, is that right? Later, why did you decide to leave your former post?

B: I felt after five years in one place, I was ready for something new. I would like to have a job that is challenging, something that I can see and do new things every day. I loved many things about my former job, and I left with amiable feelings on both sides. I was just ready for something new.

A: I see. Do you want to work full-time or part-time?

B: I would rather work full-time.

A: I'll make note of that. Now, what are your salary expectations?

B: I am willing to negotiate, but I expect at least $40,000 a year.

篇6:英语面试口语情景句

1、I really appreciate the interview yesterday.

真的很感激昨天的面试。

2、I feel strongly that I possess the qualities to do that job.

我强烈地感到我具备做那份工作的资格。

3、I really enjoyed our discussion about the future of the firm that day.

那天我们之间关于公司未来的讨论让我感到受益良多。

4、I believe that 1have prepared very well for the job.

我深信我已经为那份工作做好了充分的准备。

5、I really thank you for having considered me.

真的很感谢你考虑了我。

6、I am looking forward to our next interaction.

我真的很期待我们下次的互动。

7、I believe that your company will be a terrific place for my skills.

我确信贵公司将会是我发挥才能的好地方。

8、I am writing to thank you for interviewing me yesterday.

我写这封信是为了感谢你昨天对我的面试。

9、Your discussion yesterday gave me a deep impression.

你昨天的谈话给了我很深的印象。

[英语面试口语情景必备句]

篇7:职场英语情景对话口语

molly:

gordon, how's business?

戈登,最近怎么样?

gordon:

same old, same old. how can i help you?

戈登,最近怎么样?

molly:

you are a clerk at this store, right?

你是这家商店的职员,是吗?

gordon:

you are correct, how can i assist you?

没错,我能帮你什么忙?

molly:

i need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent english.

我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。

gordon:

do you like speaking english?

你喜欢说英语吗?

molly:

yes, but english is hard.

是的,可英语太难了。

gordon:

here is a good textbook.

这有一本好教科书。

molly:

thanks a bunch, i owe you one.

多谢,我感激你。

gordon:

you're welcome. can i offer you a better way to study english?

不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?

molly:

of course! i would love that. how can i master english quickly?

当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?

gordon:

you should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. so every time when we are together, it will be like english class.

你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。

molly:

in your dreams! i mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. i don't owe you one. i don't appreciate it. no need, maybe next time, or maybe never!

你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!

gordon:

i was just kidding. i was making a joke. the best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool english materials there. don't forget to practise everyday.

我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。

molly:

now that is good advice. i appreciate it, thanks a million. you're the best, i will never forget this.

现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。

gordon:

you're welcome, anything for you.

不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。

molly:

wait a minute. maybe you're right, having a canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent english.

等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。

gordon:

great!

好极了

molly:

yeah, great. do you have da shan's phone number?

没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?

gordon:

in your dreams!

你做梦吧!

篇8:银行英语情景口语:旅行支票

Dialogue 1

对话一

A: Hi, good to see you. What can we assist you with today? Going away on business again?

您好,很高兴见到您。今天我们能帮您做些什么吗?您又要出差了?

B: Yes, I'm off again at the beginning of next week. I need to get some Traveller's Cheques.

是的,我下周初又要走了。我需要买些旅行支票。

A: We do always recommend people take Traveller's Cheques when travelling overseas. The world is a dangerous place nowadays, you never know.

我们确实总是建议人们到海外旅行时带着旅行支票。现在世道险恶,你永远都不会知道会出什么事。

B: Sure. At least if I do get robbed, heaven forbid, I can get my money back using the traveller's cheques insurance. Once, when I was travelling in France, I was pick pocketed and not only did you replace my Traveller's Cheques for free,you also did it extremely quickly and easily.

当然啦。至少如果我被打劫了的话,千万不要如此,我还能通过旅行支票保险拿回我的钱。有一次,我在法国旅行时,钱包被扒了,但是,你们不仅无偿地补发了我的旅行支票,而且你们的服务也是极为方便快捷的。

Dialogue 2

对话二

A: May I help you?

我可以帮您吗?

B: Yes, I'm going to Europe on business and I need to purchase some Traveller's Cheques.

是的,我要去欧洲出差,所以我需要买些旅行支票。

A: That's no problem. Which currency would you like to buy?

没有问题。您想买哪种货币的?

B: I think Euros will be the best, as I'll only be in Mainland Europe.

我想欧元的旅行支票应该最有用,因为我只待在欧洲大陆。

A: Of course. Do you have your passport with you? How much would you like to purchase?

当然。您带着您的护照吗?您想要买多少?

B: 5,000 Euros will be sufficient, thanks.

5000欧元就足够了,谢谢。

A: Please fill in this form. How would you like it? In 100 Euro cheques?

请您填写这张表格。您要多少面额的? 100欧元面值的旅行支票行吗?

B: Thatwould be perfect, thank you.

那太好了,谢谢你。

Dialogue 3

对话三

A: Sir, are you alright? Just try to calm down,Sir. What's happened?

先生,您还好吧?请冷静一下,先生。发生了什么事?

B: I've lost my Traveller's Cheques, all of them.

我刚丟了我的旅行支票,全都丢了。

A: OK, just take a deep breath, Sir. Everything is going to be fine. Here's a form to report missing Traveller's Cheques, whatever the reason. Please fill it in and we can get moving on this.

噢,请您深呼吸一下,先生。一切都会没事的。给您这份表格,这是报告丢失旅行支票用的,无论什么原因都行。请您填好,然后我们可以继续办理了。

B: I see. You need the reference numbers? For each cheque?

我明白了。你需要编号吗?每一张的?

A: Yes, Sir. Do you have that information with you? At this bank, we always recommend our customers write down the reference number of each Traveller's Cheque and keep it in a safe place away from the Traveller's Cheques.

是的,先生。您带着这些信息了吧?我们银行总是建议我们的客户写下旅行支票的编号,并且要和旅行支票分开,存放在安全的地方。

Dialogue 4

对话四

A: Good morning.

早上好。

B: Ah, hello. Do you have a service for buying Traveller's Cheques?

噢,你好。你们这里有销售旅行支票这个业务吗?

A: Yes, we do. How can I help? I can give you a simple introduction, if you'd like?

是的,我们有此业务。我能如何为您效劳?如果您愿意的话,我可以给您简单地介绍一下?

B: That would be wonderful.

那太好了。

A: We usually recommend our clients buy US Dollar Traveller's Cheques, as they can be exchanged for local currency all over the world. They are certainly the most versatile.

我们通常建议客户购买美元的旅行支票,因为它们可以在世界各地兑换成当地货币。美元的旅行支票当然是最通用的。

B: But what if something happened to them? What would happen to my money?

但是万一它们出事了?我的钱会有什么问题吗?

A: As soon as you purchase your Traveller's Cheques from us,you are covered. No matter if you lose them or they are stolen, we will replace them promptly. All we ask is for you to write down the reference number of each cheque and keep it in a safe place away from the actual cheques. We will need that number if you need to make a claim.

只要从我们这里购买您的旅行支票,您就有保障了。不论是您丟了旅行支票还是它们被盗了,我们都会迅速地补发给您。我们所要求您的只是记下每一个旅行支票的编号,并且把它与旅行支票本票分开,放在安全的地方。如果您需要索赔,我们会要求提供这些编号。

B: OK,I'd like to purchase 500 US dollars worth of Traveller's Cheques, please.

好的,我要购买500美元旅行支票,劳驾。

篇9:银行英语情景口语:销户

Dialogue 1

对话一

A:Hello, Mr Trent. What can I do for you this afternoon?

您好,Trent先生。今天下午我能为您做些什么吗?

B:Actually, Xiao Ping, I'm here to close my account with you. I'm going home, the company is transferring me back to London.

实际上,小平,我是来取消我的账户的。我要回家了,我们公司要把我调回伦敦。

A:Oh, I see. When are you leaving?

哦,我明白了。您什么时候动身?

B:Next week, so I thought it was better to get this all sorted out as soon as possible.

下个星期,所以我想把这些事情尽快解决了比较好。

A:Yes,of course. Well, let's get started. Would you show me your passport, please?

是啊,当然啦。嗯,那我们就开始办吧。请出示您的护照,好吗?

B:Here you are, Xiao Ping. Don't laugh at the horrible photo today,OK?

给你,小平。今天别取笑我这张难看的照片了,好吗?

Dialogue 2

对话二

A:OK,let's have a look ... here we are,Mr Trent. Tell me, how would you like to withdraw your money?

好,让我们看看......行了,Trent先生。告诉我,您想怎么样取回您的钱?

B:Yes, please. I think Travellers Cheques are the best bet.

好的,麻烦你了。我想旅行支票是最好的选择。

A:Very good, Mr Trent. If you are going to be travelling long distances I would always recommend Traveller's Cheques.

很好,Trent先生。如果您要长距离旅行的话,我会推荐旅行支票。

B:Do you offer insurance for that? And if so,how much is it? I think it's best to be protected, after all, you never know what could happen.

你们为此提供保险吗?如果提供,是多少钱?我觉得最好是有保障,毕竞,你永远不知道会发生什么事情。

A:Don't worry about that, you are already covered. If they are lost or stolen, we replace them for free. I hope you will return one day.

别担心,您已经上保险了。如果这些旅行支票丢失或被盗的话,我们会免费补发,我希望您有一天会回来。

B:If I ever have the opportunity to return,I'll be back in a flash.

如果我有机会回来的话,我马上就回来。

Dialogue 4

对话四

A:Hello. Welcome to IBJ. How can I be of service today?

您好。欢迎光临IBJ银行。今天我能为您效劳吗?

B:Yes, hello. I'd like to close the account I have with you. Here's my details.

是的,你好。我想要取消我在这里的账户。这是我的详细资料。

A:That's no problem. Let's see ... actually,you have 2 accounts with us. A local and a foreign currency account, would you like to close both of them today?

没问题。让我看看.....实际上,您在这儿有两个账户。一个本地账户和一个外汇账户,您今天要把它们都取消了吗?

B:Yes, I'm afraid so. I'm leaving the country very shortly.

是的,恐怕只能如此了。我很快就要离开这个国家了。

A:I see. The balance of the local currency account is 631,000 RMB and the foreign currency account has a remaining balance of 93,000 USD. Would you like to withdraw those balances?

我明白了。本地货币账户的余额是631000元,而外汇账户的余额有93000美元。您要取出这些余额吗?

B:Would it be possible to transfer them to another bank? I mean, my new local bank?

是否可以转到另一家银行呢?我是说,我的新的当地银行?

A:That's no problem. I need the account name, which I'm guessing is the same as here, the account number and the branch address.

没问题。我需要户名,我猜是和这个一样的,账号和支行的地址。

B:Yes, the account name is the same. The account number is....

是的,户名是相同的。账号是......

A:Could you please fill out the details on this slip? Thank you.

请您详细填写这张单子好吗?谢谢您。

篇10:银行英语情景口:开立外汇账户

Dialogue 1

对话一

A:Good day to you. How can I be of service today?

早上好。今天我如何为您效劳呢?

B:Hello. I'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account.

你好。我想开一个外汇账户。

A:I see. Well, this bank offers many different accounts of this nature. There are 7 to choose from: USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, HKD, CAD and CHF.

明白了。嗯,本行提供多种外币存款账户,共有7种选择:美元、英 镑、欧元、日元、港币、加拿大元和瑞士法郎。

B:Oh dear. I wanted AUD. Is that not possible?

啊呀。我要存澳大利亚元。那是不可能了?

A:Well, you could change your Australian dollars into, say British pounds and then open an account. How does that sound?

嗯,您可以把您的澳元兑换成,比如说英镑,然后开一个账户。您意下如何?

B:Maybe I'll go for the US dollar account.

也许我选择美元账户吧。

Dialogue 2

对话二

A:Welcome to IBJ. What can we do for you today?

欢迎光临IBJ银行。今天我们能为您做些什么吗?

B:Hello. I'm a Financial Manager in a local company and we'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account with you.

你好。我是本地一家公司的财务经理,我们想要在你们这里开一个外汇账户。

A:I see. That shouldn't be a problem, Sir. Which currency would you require?

我明白了。这应该没有问题,先生。您需要开哪种货币的?

B:We have recently started doing a lot of business with British companies, so we'd like to open a GBP account. How should we go about this?

我们最近开始和一些英国的公司做大量业务,所以我们要开一个英镑账户。我们应该怎么办理?

A:The first step is to fill in the Account Opening Application and the accompanying Seal Card, stamped with your company's seal. I mean,the business seal and the corporate seal. We also need your Business Licence and the Enterprise Standard Code Certificate. Then we can go on to the next step.

第一步您要填写开户申请和附带的印鉴卡,要加盖公章。我的意思是,单位公章和法人章。我们还需要责公司的营业执照和企业标准代码证。 然后我们可以进行下一步了。

B:That's great. Let's begin as soon as possible.

那太好了。让我们尽快开始吧。

Dialogue 3

对话三

A:Hello Mr Fang! It's good to see you again. What can we do for you today?

您好,方先生!很高兴再次见到您。我们今天能为您做些什么吗?

B:Hello,Xiao Ping. I'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account today.

你好,小平。我今天想开一个外汇账户。

A:That shouldn't be a problem, Mr Fang. Have you got your Certificate of Use of Foreign Exchange Account and the Foreign Exchange Account Opening Notice with you? Our most widely used currencies are US dollar, Japanese yen and Hong Kong dollar.

这应该没有问题,方先生。您是否带着“外汇账户使用证”和“外汇 账户开户通知书”?我们这儿最广泛使用的货币是美元、日元和港币。

B:I need to open a US dollar account, trade with America is going up each year.

我要开一个美元账户,与美国的贸易每年都在上升。

A:We will transact this for you as soon as we can after the materials you have given me have been checked and verified.

在您给我的这些材料审核确认之后,我们会为您会尽快办理。

B:Good,thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.

好的,谢谢。我等着你的消息。

Dialogue 4

对话四

A:Welcome to Lincoln Bank. How may we be of service?

欢迎光临Lincoln银行。我们能如何为您效劳?

B:Hi. We'd like to open a Foreign Currency Account,please.

你好。我们想要开一个外汇账户。

A:OK, do you have the relevant materials?

好的,您有相关的资料吗?

B:Yes, yes, we do. Right here.

啊,是的,我们有。就在这儿。

A:Right. You have a choice of account? we provide USD, HKD, JPY and GBP accounts. Which do you want to go for?

行。您可以选择一种账户,我们提供美元、港币、日元和英镑账户。您想要开哪一种?

B:We will go for the US dollar account.

我们要开美元账户。

A:OK, I'll begin the opening procedure now and we'll let you know when everything is sorted.

好的,我现在就开始办理开户手续,一切办妥之后我们会通知您。

国际贸易实务课程改革的论文

银行英语情景口语:提前支取

护士年底工作总结1900字

商务英语常用外汇专业词语三_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

暑期实习实践报告

留学法国的换汇指南出国省钱有技巧

跨境电商的实习总结

金融类求职信范文

导游资格考试

浅谈对欺骗投保人行为的法律分析经济论文

行英语情景口语:购买外汇
《行英语情景口语:购买外汇.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【行英语情景口语:购买外汇(共10篇)】相关文章:

外贸面试题目2022-08-29

操盘分析个人简历2023-12-23

暑期银行实习报告2022-09-27

初二年级语文基础知识练习模拟题2023-04-02

如何在简历中说明自己的电脑技能呢2023-02-03

国际银行业战略性并购对我国金融业的挑战论文2022-08-11

活动策划方案大全2022-05-06

国际贸易的实习报告2023-02-19

关于货运的口语外贸英语2024-02-02

学习部述职报告1900字2022-11-26

点击下载本文文档