公司招聘对话英语范文(通用18篇)由网友“小保保小倒霉蛋子”投稿提供,下面就是小编给大家分享的公司招聘对话英语范文,希望大家喜欢!
篇1:职场面试招聘英语对话
Mary:
Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.
嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看。
Ted:
What is it?
是什么广告?
Mary:
It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.
招聘广告。看上去很适合你。
Ted:
Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming firm. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …
让我瞧瞧。“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理。需良好的组织才能。具有经验。有意者请与贝蒂・苏联系”。哦,我不知道……
Mary:
Come on, what have you got to lose?
别这样,你又不会损失什么。
Ted:
What about my resume?
可是我的履历表呢?
Mary:
Here, I’ll help you type one up.
在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的。
Ted:
Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.
谢谢你,玛丽。你真够朋友。我现在就打电话约定面试。
篇2:招聘翻译面试英语情景对话
招聘翻译面试英语情景对话
1. Do you have any experience in the translating field?
你有翻译方面的经验吗?
2. How are your Chinese and English?
你的中英文水平如何?
3. How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a translator in our company?
如果你成功应聘上我公司的翻译,你会怎样考虑薪水?
4. I have to translate any documents I receive and I’ve been there for 5 years.
我负责翻译所有收到的'文件,而且我已经工作5年了,
5. I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good.
我可以很自信地说,我的中英文都很不错。
6. And you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
你们会根据我的能力和表现给出令人满意的薪水的。
7. This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.
我觉得翻译更有挑战性,它是我渴望已久的职业。
8. I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge,and professional
codes to be a successful translator.
对话1
A: How are your Chinese and English?
A:你的中英文水平如何?
B: I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good. I won
prizes in many speech contests in both Chinese and English.
B:我可以很自信地说,我的中英 文都很不错。我曾经参加过很 多汉语和英语的演讲比赛并获 得奖项,
A: How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a
translator in our company?
A:如果你成功应聘上我公司的翻译,你会怎样考虑薪水?
B: I believe every company has its own salary criterion. And you will give
me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
B:我相信每个公司都有自己的工资标准,你们会根据我的能力 和表现给出令人满意的薪水的。
对话2
A: Why do you change your job and apply for a translator?
A:你为什么要换工作来做翻译呢?
B: This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.
That’s why I came here for an interview.
B:我觉得这份工作更有挑战性, 它是我渴望已久的职业,这就 是我今天来面试的原因。
A: What do you think are the capacities for a success as a translator?
A:你认为具备怎样的能力才能称 得上一个成功的翻译?
B: I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge, and professional codes to be a successful translator.
B:我认为一个成功的翻译需要具 备常识、专业知识和职业操守。
我认为一个成功的翻译需要具备常识、专业知识和职业操守。
9. I am interpreting the speeches of officials in business fields.
我主要是给商界领导人做会议口译。
10. You are a big translation company with awesome quality of translation and high-level service.
你们是一家大型翻译公司,质量好、服务周到。
篇3:职场公司制度英语对话
Colleague:
Hi, look, what's on the wall over there?
嗨,那边墙上贴的是什么呢?
Shirly:
Don't you know that? It's all about new office rules.
你不知道吗?那全都是新的办公室制度。
Colleague:
What does it say?
那上面说什么呢?
Shirly:
It says smoking is not allowed in any private offices. It might be the most terrible thing for you.
上面规定,不允许在任何办公室抽烟。对于你来说,这是最可怕的。
Colleague:
I can smoke outside of the office. But what else does it say?
我可以去办公室外面抽啊。那还有什么规定呢?
Shirly:
If you want to ask for leave, you should get the approval from the manager in charge of your department.
如果你想要请假,你得先得到部门经理的允许。
Colleague:
But if there is an emergency and the manager is of absence, what should we do?
但是如果有紧急情况,经理又不在,我们怎么办呢?
Shirly:
The note says you should call your manager first, and then tell him your reason, and then ask him for the approval.
通知上说,你得先打电话给经理,然后告诉他原因,再申请得到他的允许。
Colleague:
OK, OK, got it. By the way, what about the vacation policy? Anything changed?
好的,好的,知道了。对了,那放假制度改了吗?
Shirly:
No. We still enjoy 10-day of paid vacation per year.
没有。我们仍然享有10天的有薪年假。
Colleague:
Can we have 7-day holiday on National Day?
那国庆还放7天假吗?
Shirly:
Of course. That's what we deserve.
当然啊。那是我们应得的。
Colleague:
That's great!
那太棒了。
Shirly:
I have something else to remind you of. Don't be late, if you are late, you will be fined 20 Yuan per minute.
我还得提醒你一点,不要迟到,如果迟到的话,你将被罚款每分钟20元。
Colleague:
Are you kidding? I always get up late. Oh, my God. Can't believe that. That is terrible.
你在开玩笑吧?我总是起来得很晚。噢,天啊,让人太难以相信了。那太可怕了。
Shirly:
So remember to set your alarm clock.
那你就记得调好你的闹钟。
对话讲解:
ask for leave 请假
He went to the office to ask for leave.
他到办公室去请假。
in charge of 负责
Comrade Yang will be in charge of that work for the time being.
杨同志将暂时负责那项工作
be of absence=be adsent 不在
fine vt.罚款
The court fined him 500. 法庭罚他500英镑.
篇4:外贸介绍公司英语对话
A: Can you tell me something about your company?
A:你能告诉我有关贵公司的情况吗?
B: Yes,our company was set up in 1978 with a capital of 2 million dollars. lt's now one of the biggest manufacturers of medicines, and we have offices in every major city. We deal in a wide range of related products. The annual output value reached 13 million in U. S. dollars last year.
B:好的。我们公司成立于1978年,当时的资本是200万美元。如今已经是最大的制药厂之一,而且我们在每一座大城市都设有办事处。相关产品的经营范围相当广泛。去年年度生产总值达到一千三百万美元。
A: How many employees do you have?
A:你们有多少员工?
B: About 2300 in the plant and 500 in the office.
B:工厂大约有2300人,办公室500人。
A: What is your market share ?
A:市场占有率是多少?
B: We now have 30% of the'market.We will get more next year as our new production line is put into operation.
B:我们现在的市场占有率是30%。随着新生产线的投产,明年市场占有率将会更大。
A: How do your quality control systems operate here?
A:在这里你们的质量控制制度是如何运作的?
B: To answer this question.I'd like to show you a 10-minute film about our company.lt can give you a better explanation than me.
B:要回答这个问题,我想为您放映一个关于我们公司的10分钟的片子。它会比我解释得更清楚。
篇5:英语对话材料
Bob: Tom,I will delivery goods to A city tomorrow.
汤姆,我明天送货去A市。
Tom: How long does it take from here to the destination?
从这到目的地要多久?
Bob: It is about 3 days.
大概3天。
Tom: Oh,I see, is everything ready?
哦。我明白了,一切都准备好了吗?
Bob: Everything is all set.
一切就绪。
Tom: That is good,but just to be on the safe side,you go to check with the car and the goods again.
很好,可是为了安全起见,你还是去把车和货物再检查一遍。
Bob: I will check them again before setting out.
出发前我会再检查一遍的。
Tom: OK,take good care of yourself.
好,好好保重。
Bob: I will. And good night.
我会的,那晚安了。
Tom: Good night.
晚安。
篇6:英语对话材料
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,请坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想明白目前住宅物业的市场情景,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has bee extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情景。最近几个月住宅物业需求十分大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因为我几个月内就得回到英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用担心,依我看此刻是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料吧。请问你的房子在哪里?
B:Flat C. 15F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:你的房子面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧室和两间客卧。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:你的房子的朝向及观景怎样样?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,应对山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,可是要视房子的内部布局及装修条件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我期望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
A:先生,可否告知我你的名字及联系电话?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
B:我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,办公电话是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property beeavailable?
A:多谢你,约翰逊先生。我能够再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时能够变付?
B:In about one month.
B:大约一个月之后。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my pany will charge a missionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
A:还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍了买家,本公司将向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B:No problem.
B:没有问题。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
A:十分感激,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
B:Thank you.
B:多谢。
篇7:英语对话材料
A:I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.
A:今年春天开始找房子是不错的时机。
B:We should plan to move out of here before July. I'm tired of living in apartments.
B:我们应当计划在七月前搬走。我已经厌倦住公寓了。
A:I know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.
A:亲爱的,我明白,我也是。可是我们一向忙得没时光去找房子。
B:We need to find a good realtor.
B:我们需要找个好的房地产经纪人。
A:Not necessary. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.
A:不需要。如果我们委托经纪人找房子,会比较贵。
B:What do you mean?
B:怎样说呢?
A:Realtors always get a mission. If the realtor helps us find something, we have to pay him.
A:房地产经纪人都要抽佣金的。如果经纪人帮我们找到房子,我们就要付他钱。
B:But doesn't a realtor help with the contract? I thought they take care of all the legal troubles.
B:可是经纪人也会帮忙处理合约的事啊?我想他们应当会留意法律的问题。
A:Yes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.
A:是的,通常是如此,可是你要付他们钱。
B:I still think we should have a realtor. We're new in this country. We don't know all the laws of buying a house. And also, the realtor will inspect the house. He can tell us if the house has any problems.
B:我还是认为应当要找个经纪人。我们才刚来这个国家,不明白买房子的所有法律条款。并且经纪入还会检查房子。他能够告诉我们房子有没有问题。
A:Of course we need a house inspector. But we can hire an inspector on our own. As for the legal problems, Ihave friends. They can help us.
A:当然我们需要房子检查员。可是我们能够自我请检查员就好。至于法律问题,我有朋友,他们能够帮忙。
B:So how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?
B:如果不找经纪人,那我们要怎样找到房子呢?
A:It takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the paper. Probably also there are special real estate magazines with ads. Then we have to drive to the homes and look at them.
A:要花多一点时光。我们必须看看报纸上的广告。或许专门的房地产杂志上也有广告。然后我们必须开车去看房子。
B:And doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?
B:那么卖房子的人不会找经纪人吗?
A:Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's best to find someone who is selling by themselves.
A:有时会,有时不会。最好是找自我卖房子的人。
B:Why?
B:为什么?
A:That is because if the seller has a realtor, their price will be higher. He will have to pay a mission to the realtor.
A:因为如果卖主找经纪人,房价就会比较高。他必须付经纪人佣金。
B:Hmm. It all sounds very plicated.
B:嗯,听起来挺复杂的。
A:It is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes time. That's why we haven't done it yet. It's very troublesome.
A:是啊。可是买房子很重要,所以要花时光。那就是为什么我们还没开始的原因,很麻烦的。
B:I want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.
B:我今日要看看报纸,或许能够找到喜欢的。
A:All right. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drugstore.
A:好,我去药店的时候会买份报纸的。
篇8:英语对话材料
西海岸旅行英语口语材料
Robin:Oh,hi Julie. Finally back from your vacation,I see.
Julie:What do you mean,“finally”?I feel like I've only been gone for two days instead of two weeks.
Robin:Well,you know what they say—“Time flies when you're having fun. ” You did have fun,didn't you?
Julie:Oh,it was marvelous. B. C. is so beautiful. And it was so nice to get away from this cold,miserable weather.
And those mountain views—they were absolutely breath taking.
Robin:How was Vancouver?
Julie:Busy. So much to see and do there. I hadn't realized how much I missed big-city life after being stuck out here in the boonies for so long(laughs)。
Robin:So what all did you do?
Julie:Oh,we went to Stanley Park and the aquarium,up Grouse Mountain,and to museums and galleries. All the usual touristy things.
Robin:Did you get over to the island? It's only two hours away by ferry,isn't it?
Julie:Yes,it was funny how on the ride over everyone stayed out on deck to enjoy the view,but on the way back,wejust sat inside like seasoned travellers and read magazines!
Robin:Victoria is a city I've always wanted to visit. They say it's such a quiet and elegant city with a lot of British influence.
Julie:We liked Victoria so much that we stayed in a day longer than we'd planned. I did like the custom of afternoon tea. It was a nice break from sightseeing too.
Robin:Oh,well,one of these days I'll get there myself. In the meantime,I better get back to work. Maybe we can get together sometime and you can tell me more about it.
Julie:Sure,and I'll show you my pictures once I get them developed.
Robin:Great. See you later.
Julie:Bye.
篇9:英语对话材料
回家
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今日好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,多谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎样计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,之后我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一齐去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very fortable.
也许最高到达了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你必须很兴奋。好的,十分多谢。
Gabrielle: You are wele!
不客气!
篇10:英语对话材料
Steven likes reading books, and now he is talking about them with his friend Dora.
史蒂文喜欢读书,他正在和朋友多拉谈论书籍。
Steven: Hey, Dora! What kind of books do you like to read?
史蒂文:嘿,多拉!你喜欢读什么类型的书?
Dora: I read everything I can get my hands on but I like love stories best. What do you thinkabout the love stories?
多拉:我拿到什么书就看什么书,但最喜欢看的是言情小说。你觉得言情小说怎样样?
Steven: I hate to tell you this, but they are nothing but sob stories.
史蒂文:我很不想这么说,但它们对于我来说只是赚人眼泪的故亊而已。
Dora: I don't think so. I like them. Then what's your favorite book?
多拉:我不这么认为,我喜欢言情小说。那你最喜欢读什么书?
Steven: I'm fond of history books.
史蒂文:我喜欢看历史书。
Dora: Oh, the history books are dull to me.
多拉:噢,历史书对我来说太枯燥。
篇11:英语对话材料
Steven and Julia is talking about their neighbour Tom.
史蒂文和茱莉正在谈论邻居汤姆。
Steven: I've heard that Tom is going to move.
史蒂文:我听说汤姆要搬走了。
Julia: What? Are you sure about that?
茱莉娅:什么?你确定?
Steven: Yeah, he is going to move next month.
史蒂文:嗯,他下个月就要搬走。
Julia: Where is he going?
茱莉娅:那他去哪里啊?
Steven: He is going to Canada and to live with his son.
史蒂文:他准备去加拿大,去和儿子一齐生活。
Julia: What a pity!
茱莉娅:真遗憾!
Steven: Why did you say that? It's a good thing for him to live with his son.
史蒂文:你为什么这样说?能和儿子住在一齐,对汤姆是一件好事啊!
Julia:I know that. But it's pity for us to lose such a good neighbour. You know I alwaysappreciate Tom's pany.
茱莉娅:我明白。可是失去一位好邻居对我们來说是一件憾事。我真的喜欢汤姆做咱们的邻居。
Steven: Me too. But anyway we hope he lives happily in the future.
史蒂文:我也是。但不论如何,我们期望他日后生活得幸福。
篇12:英语对话材料
约朋友看球赛
A:Hello .Do you like to watch football game tomorrow afternoon?
B:That is a wnderful idea.But I have to help my mother to buy some food.I am afraid it might cost me quite a long time.
A:well.I think I can give you a hand if you want.in that case,you can e with me.
B:wow,that is very kind of you.by the way ,when will the game begin?
A:2 pm.I will pick you up at 1:30
B:okey.see you tomorrow.
篇13:英语对话材料
乘客A: Excuse me, is this seat taken?
对不起,这个座位有人坐吗?
乘客B: No, I don't think so.
我想应当没有人。
乘客A: Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o’clock to Shanghai.Where will you go?
多谢,我在等9点到上海的火车,你去哪呢?
乘客B: What a coincidence! we are the same train.
真是太巧了,我们同一列火车。
乘客A: Really? What is your seat number?
真的吗?你座位几号?
乘客B: No.5 on the second row. And you?
第二排5号,你呢?
乘客A: I am on the third row, No.10.
我第三排10号。
乘客B: Could you please keep an eye on my luggage? I want to go to the washroom.
你能帮我照看下行李吗?我去下洗手间。
乘客A: No problem.
没问题。
乘客B: Thank you so much.
十分感激。
篇14:英语对话材料
Tina: Good morning, Ann.
早上好啊,安。
Ann: Morning, Tina.
早上好,蒂娜。
Tina: Do you know what date it is today?
你明白今日是几号吗?
Ann: Yeah, it’s October 29th, what’s the matter?
嗯,10月29号,怎样了?
Tina: Today is September 12th, according to the lunar calendar. It’s mother’s birthday.
今日是农历九月十二, 是老妈的生日。
Ann: Really? Oh, my god. I forgot it. Do you have any plan?
真的吗?我的天啊。 我居然忘了。你有没有什么计划啊?
Tina: Yeah, I decide to make a birthday cake for her.
有啊。我打算做一个蛋糕。
Ann: Good idea. And a bunch of carnation will be better..
好主意。多一束康乃馨会更好。
Tina: Certainly. Today we will do all the housework. I am going to the supermarket to buy the flour and eggs.
当然了。今日将由我们来做所有的家务哦。我此刻要去超市买面粉和鸡蛋。
Ann: Well. You prepare the birthday cake and I will decorate the house.
好的。你去准备蛋糕,我来装饰房间。
篇15:英语对话材料
相貌
A: That girl looks very attractive, doesn’t she?
B: do you think so? I don’t like girls who look like that. I like girls who aren’t too slim. If you like her, go and talk to her.
A: I’d like to, but there’s her boyfriend. He’s very broad-shouldered.
B: he’s huge! He must go to the gym to have a well-built body like that.
A: do you prefer tall girls or short ones?
B: I don’t mind, but I like girls with long hair.
A: we have different tastes. I like girls with short hair. I like tall girls- probably because I’m so tall myself.
B: have you ever dated a girl taller than you?
A: no, never. I don’t think I’ve ever met a girl taller than me! Have you gained weight recently?
B: yes, I have. Perhaps I should go to the gym, like that girl’s boyfriend.
A: I ‘m getting a bit plump myself. Perhaps I’ll go with you.
篇16:英语对话材料
第一份工作
Todd: OK, Roe, why don't we talk about your first job.
罗伊,我们问什么不谈谈你的第一份职业呢。
Roe: OK
好的。
Todd: Yeah, tell us about your first job.
跟我们谈谈你的第一份工作。
Roe: You mean my official full-time first job, talking about!
你是指谈谈我的第一份正式的全职工作!
Todd: Yeah, sure. How about that?
是的,没错。你的第一份工作怎样样?
Roe: OK. That was right after graduating university. I became a salesman.
好的。那时我刚从大学毕业。我成为了一名销售人员。
Todd: Oooh, salesman! Nice.
唔,销售!很棒。
Roe: Yep, salesman.
是的,一名销售。
篇17:英语对话材料
弹吉他
Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby.
黛安娜,我们来聊一聊你的兴趣爱好。
Dianna: OK.
好的。
Todd: What is your hobby?
你的爱好是什么?
Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar.
我有许多不一样的爱好,但最近我正在学习弹奏吉他。
Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing?
太棒了你练了多久了?
Dianna: I got my guitar two years ago but I've probably spent a total of two weeks practicing.
两年前我得到一把吉他,但我总共也就练习了两周时光。
Todd: Did you bring your guitar to Japan?
你把吉他带到日本来了吗?
Dianna: I didn't. Actually, my brother wants to learn to play also so he's taking good care of my guitar while I'm here, but when I get back I'll jump right back into practicing.
没有。实际上,我兄弟也想学,所以我在日本的时候都是他好好照料我的吉他,但我一回去就会立刻去训练。
Todd: OK, great. Well, who's a better player?
很棒。那你们谁弹奏的更好?
Dianna: I am for sure, but I told him that if he gets better than me while I'm away that he has to teach me everything he knows.
当然是我了,但我告诉他,如果我不在的时候他超越了我,他要毫无保留地把所有技巧教给我。
Todd: Oh, that's only fair. OK. Can you play any songs?
哦,这很公平。你能弹出曲子吗?
Dianna: Yes, I can play “Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee” and just the last part of the “Star Spangled Banner”. Not the beginning, the beginning's way too hard.
是的,我会弹《欢乐,欢乐,我们崇拜你》和《星条旗永不落》的最终部分,前部分太难了不会弹。
篇18:英语对话材料
约好朋友见面
Bill: Hello, Parker. How’s everything?
Parker :Can’t plain. And you?
Bill: Business is booming. I understand you want to meet up with me next week. How’s your schedule looking?
Parker: Let me see. I can e out and see you first thing Wednesday.
Bill: Great.
【公司招聘对话英语范文(通用18篇)】相关文章:
英语面试涉及到的对话口语2024-01-22
面试对话 英语范文2022-10-18
外企英语面试的情景对话2022-08-20
关于家庭的英语面试对话口语2022-08-12
英语口语实训心得体会2022-09-14
经典面试英语口语对话2022-09-01
税收英语对话:董事长所得2022-08-22
英语情景类作文范文2022-05-18
英语面试情景2023-12-16
CGFNS考试增加新题型2024-01-10