业务范围介绍 商务英语口语

时间:2022-05-04 03:14:57 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

业务范围介绍 商务英语口语((通用19篇))由网友“乔淇乔”投稿提供,这里小编给大家推荐一些业务范围介绍 商务英语口语,方便大家学习。这里给大家推荐分享一些业务范围介绍 商务英语口语,供大家参考。

业务范围介绍 商务英语口语

篇1:业务范围介绍 商务英语口语

1. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们经营机械进出口业务。

2. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。

3. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。

4. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。

5. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

6. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。

7. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。

8. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。

9. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。

10. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。

[

业务范围介绍 商务英语口语

]

篇2:商务英语口语怎样介绍业务范围

1:We are specializing in handling clocks and watches.

我们听说贵公司是钟表和手表的主要生产商。

A: Mr. White, I heard that you are the leading manufacturer in clocks and watches.

怀特先生,我们听说贵公司是钟表和手表的主要生产商。

B: Yes. We are specializing in handling clocks and watches.

是的。我们专营钟表和手表。

A: Do you take on a variety of clocks and watches?

你们经营各种钟表和手表吗?

2:We deal in all sorts of clocks and watches.

我们经营各种钟表和手表。

A: We deal in all sorts of clocks and watches.

我们经营各种钟表和手表。

B: That's satisfactory to us.

这很令我方满意。

A: We are in the position to accept orders against customers' samples specified design, specification and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受由顾客指定样品,规格和包装的订单。

知识点延伸:

一定要简单明了地将自己的业务范围讲清楚,之后再提出自己方的优势。

其他表达法:

Our activity covers a wide range of commodities such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围很广,包括领带,皮带和衬衫。

We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们能够提供几乎所有品级的鱼罐头,价格优惠,发货及时。

篇3:介绍业务范围的商务英语口语

商务英语口语:业务范围介绍

Part one

We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我公司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

We are introducing ourselves as one of theleading exporters of the same line of business

我公司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我公司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我公司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我公司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我公司从事的主要产品是电子产品

Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我公司主要致力于家业产品业务

We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我公司主要从事丝织品出口业务

Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我公司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive pricesand for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design,specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jadecarvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.

我公司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内

We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我公司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years andhave many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友

Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business,productionand service.

我公司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand

names

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年

1.业务范围介绍 商务英语口语

2.商务英语口语怎样介绍业务范围

3.商务英语口语:怎样应答介绍

4.《介绍公司》商务英语口语练习

5.商务英语口语自我介绍

6.如何用商务英语介绍业务范围?

7.商务英语口语:怎样介绍产品市场

8.商务英语口语:向客户介绍自己的公司

9.商务英语口语:怎样介绍自己的姓名

10.实用商务英语口语

篇4:商务英语口语:如何介绍产品

1.商务建议

介绍产品的最终目的是为了销售,所以恰当的措辞、无误的表述、细致的讲解、诚恳的态度和周到的服务,缺一不可。

介绍时要面带微笑,条理清晰,有条不紊,当客户准备订购时,要准备好相关的数据、文件,千万别手忙脚乱。

2.商务英语情景对话

a:how's your product better than the competitors?

你们的产品与其他竞争者相比有何优势?competitor 竞争者

b:we can offera superior product at the same price as our competitors' product.

我们可以在同等价格下提供更好的产品质。at the same price 同等价位

a:are there other selling points?

其他卖点呢? selling points 卖点

b:the design is cute and colorful.80 year olds would like it.

它们造型可爱而且色彩艳丽,很适合“80”后%

a:whatsize can you make?

你们能做什么规格?

b:at your request,

根据您的需要定制。

a:how about its quality?

质量如何?

b:we guarantee its quality.we provide a good after-sale service.

我们保证质量,并承诺优良的售后服务。guarantee 担保

a:we only handle the best product.

我们只选择最好的产品。

b:we always sell the best!

我们只卖最好的产品。

a:great! will you please send me your catalon together with arange of pamphlets for my reference?

太棒了!请给我一本产品目录及一套宣传小册子作参考,好吗?

catalog目录 pamphlets小册子 reference参考

b:sure.

当然可以。

3.商务英语核心句型

(1)初步介绍产品

please take a look at the samples. they will give you a brief account of our company.

请看看这些样品,它们将使你对我公司有个整体印象。

these are our latest design/model/technology/size.

这些是我们最新的设计/样品/技术/规格。

one of the special features of this product is that it's designed to coruserve energy.

该产品的一大优点就是节省能源。

(2)介绍产品价格

i hope you'ii place some orders after you see our displays.

我希望你看了我们的展示后会下一批订单.

well, let me see. we still have some important things to discuss.

哦,让我想想。我们还有一些重要的事没有谈。

you mean the price. our goods are sold at the lowest price.

你是说价格.我们的产品售价是最低的,

(3)介绍产品前景

as far as i know, no one else is producing these items.

所知,目前还没有其他企业生产该产品.

this product represents the development trend for the next decade.

这种产品代表了今后十年的发展趋势。

this product will pay its own way/back your investment in two years.

这种产品两年后就能收回投资.

(4)产品演示

let me show you how to operate this machine,

让我给你演示如何操作这台机器.

our demonstration will show you how these products work.

我们的示范会告诉您这些产品如何使用,

(5)售后服务

sir,this is your warranty certificate.

先生,这是您的保修单。

this type of machine has a three year guarantee free of charge.

这种机器有三年免费保修期。

we'll make the telephone back-visiting.

我们将做电话回访。

4.商务英语情景词汇

fast color 永不褪色

high power-saving 强劲省电

fully automatic 全自动

non-toxic 无毒

agility 灵活性

finely processed 加工精细

enjoy high reputation 享有盛誉

brand share 品牌占有率

complete in specifications 规格齐全

sophisticated technology 工艺精良

篇5:商务英语口语:怎样应答介绍

1:I don't think we have met.

我想我们没有见过。

A: I don't think we have met.

我想我们没有见过。

B: No, I don't think we have.

是的,我们没见过。

A: My name is Dick Brown.

我叫迪克・布朗。

2:Mr. Smith often talked about you.

史密斯先生经常提到您。

A: How do you do? Mr. Brown. I am Susan Heywood.

你好,布朗先生。我叫苏珊・海伍德。

B : Mr. Smith often talked about you.

史密斯先生经常提到你。

A: Really? I am glad to meet you.

是吗?很高兴认识你。

B: I'm honored to know you.

认识您我深感荣幸。

知识点延伸:

自我介绍、握手过后,假如有名片,应立即拿出来,双手递呈对方,一张精美的名片也是一种很好的包装,并说:“请多关照。”如果对方也拿出自己的名片以示交换,你应双手接过名片,并认真看一看,重复一下名字,有不懂的字可以请教,然后,放在自己的名片夹里以示珍重。

其他表达法:

It's a privilege to know you.

很荣幸认识您。

I know you very well by reputation.

久仰,久仰。

篇6:商务英语口语

1.what time would be convenient for you?would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?你看什么时间比较方便?

2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

3.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.I want to out your product.

我想了解一下你们的公司产品。

4.this is our latest devlopment.we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

这是我们的新产品我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

5.can I have your price list?I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。你能给我价格单吗?6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

6.The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.

我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。

7.I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

1.实用商务英语口语

2.商务英语口语练习实用句子

3.10句实用的商务英语口语

4.商务英语口语(二)

5.超级商务英语口语

6.商务英语口语必备

7.商务英语口语报盘

8.商务英语口语:同事

9.商务英语口语:报盘

10.商务英语口语900句 (02)

篇7:常用商务英语口语

常用商务英语口语

1、办公一族常用英语口语(2)

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快,

常用商务英语口语

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的.话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配,

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了

收集

篇8:商务英语口语

下面是CN人才网小编带来的实用商务英语口语句子,希望能为你提供帮助。

1.what time would be convenient for you?would you please tell me when you are free?   请问你什么时候有空?你看什么时间比较方便?   2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。   很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。   3.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.I want to out your product.   我想了解一下你们的公司产品。   4.this is our latest devlopment.we have a wide selection of colors and designs.   这是我们的新产品我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。   5.can I have your price list?I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.   我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。你能给我价格单吗?   6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?   您希望用什么方式付款?   The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.   我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。   7.I wish you success in your business transaction.   祝你生意兴隆。

篇9:商务英语口语

1. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。

2. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。

3. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。

4. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。

5. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。

6. We shall help you to the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。

7. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。

8. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。

9. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.

让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。

10. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。

1.超级商务英语口语

2.商务英语口语(二)

3.商务英语口语必备

4.商务英语口语报盘

5.实用商务英语口语

6.商务英语口语:同事

7.商务英语口语:报盘

8.商务英语口语打电话对话

9.商务英语口语900句 (04)

10.商务英语口语900句 (05)

篇10:商务英语口语

1.Your?offer?is?wider?than?we?can?consider.?

2.We?very?much?regret?to?state?that?our?end?user?here?find?your?price?too?high?and?out?of?line?with?the?prevailing?market?level.?

3.We?appreciate?the?good?quality?of?your?goods?but?unfortunately?we?are?not?going?to?accept?the?offer?on?your?terms.?

4.We?find?your?prices?are?two?high?to?be?acceptable.?

5.We?regret?to?say?that?your?offer?is?not?at?least?encouraging.?

6.The?quotation?submitted?by?you?is?too?high.?

7.We?regret?that?it?is?impossible?for?us?to?entertain?the?bid.?

8.You?are?making?us?to?pay?too?high?price?that?will?put?us?in?a?tide?corner.?

9.It?would?be?impossible?for?me?to?push?any?sales?at?such?high?prices.?

10.Your?price?is?beyond?our?expectation.?

11.You?should?know?that?the?price?of?same?product?should?be?fixed?differently?in?different?market,?but?yours?is?definitely?too?high?in?our?market.?

12.Your?quotation?of?sewing?machines?is?too?high?to?be?acceptable.?

13.We?regret?to?say?that?your?price?is?on?the?high?side,?we?do?not?think?there?is?any?possibility?of?business?unless?you?cut?your?price?by?20%.?

14.Your?price?has?gone?up?so?rapidly?that?it?would?be?impossible?for?us?to?push?any?sales?at?such?a?price.?

15.We?regret?to?say?there?is?no?possibility?of?business?because?of?your?high?price.?

16.The?price?you?offer?is?entirely?unworkable.?

17.If?you?hang?on?the?original?offer?business?is?impossible.?

18.If?you?able?to?make?the?price?easier?,?we?might?take?a?larger?quality.?

19.There?is?a?little?likelihood?of?concluding?business?at?your?price.?

20.We?think?your?offer?is?not?favorable?for?us?to?increase?the?market?share?on?our?end.?

[最新商务英语口语集锦]

篇11:商务英语口语

Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额

Part One

791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。

792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。

793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。

794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。

795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。

796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

我们在箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。

797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。

798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.

非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。

799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。

800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。

801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我方现向贵方索赔10台劣质的缝纫机。

802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。

803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。

804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.

当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。

805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所污。

806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。

807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.

在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。

808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。

809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.

我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。

810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。

Part Two

811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.

我方希望补偿所有相关费用。

812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.

根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。

813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.

我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。

814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.

我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。

815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.

我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿7000美元,加上商检费。

816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.

贵公司应赔偿我们3%的损失,商检费也应该由贵公司负担。

817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.

这是损失清单一张,你方应赔付我方2450美元。

818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.

我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿我方货物受损而引起的损失27500美元。

819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.

我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准,因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。

820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.

由于这批货物的质量问题,我们向你方索赔230英镑。

821. We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.

我们不得不向贵方索赔6000英镑,作为因劣质货物给我方造成的损失赔偿。

822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.

我方不得不向贵方提出索赔2万美元,以补偿不合格货物。

823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.

如果贵方同意降价30%,我方可以接受这批货。

824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.

希望贵方能尽快理赔。

825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.

对短缺的索赔必须在货物抵达后的30天内提出。

826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.

请早日将赔偿金汇给我方。

827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.

在对商品进行商检时,我方发现许多缝纫机遭到了严重的损坏。

828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.

请在一周之内调换另外5台冰箱,并降价5台冰箱总价值的30%。

829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.

如果贵方能尽快将调换的运送给我方,我方将不胜感激。

830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.

我方坚持认为贵方应该用好货来调换坏货。

[商务英语口语必备]

篇12:商务英语口语

商务英语口语900句

Part One.

471.Our usual temp3s of payment are by confimp3ed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.

473.The temp3s of payment we wish to adopt are confimp3ed and irrevocable letter of credit.

474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.

475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.

476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.

477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.

478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in temp3s of Swiss francs.

479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.

481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.

482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.

483.Our temp3s of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.

484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.

485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.

486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.

487.We regret having to infomp3 you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.

488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A temp3s.

489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.

490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.

Part Two

491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.

492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days temp3s.

493.We could grant you the favourable temp3s of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.

494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.

495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.

496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.

499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.

500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.

501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.

502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.

503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.

504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.

505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.

506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.

507.The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.

508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.

510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.

篇13:商务英语口语

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

“重合同,守信用”是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to out your product.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest devlopment.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

篇14:商务英语口语

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.希望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

1.超级商务英语口语

2.商务英语口语:报盘

3.商务英语口语(二)

4.商务英语口语必备

5.商务英语口语报盘

6.实用商务英语口语

7.商务英语口语:同事

8.商务英语口语提供帮助

9.商务英语口语之希望与要求

10.商务英语口语餐厅对话

篇15:常用商务英语口语

闲谈(small talk),并不是漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。

Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it?

今天天气不错哦。

How do you like Beijing sofar?

你觉得北京怎么样?

Let’s get down to business, shall we?

让我们开始谈正事吧。

如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。

I’m awfully sorry.

我真的非常抱歉。

May I offer my profoundestapologies?

向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。

I got stuck in traffic.

我路上堵车了。

I was tied up with someurgent business.

我刚才有点急事。

很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。

I’d like to reserve a single room forthree nights from March 5.

我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。

I want to take the one witha front view.

我想要一个朝阳的房间。

I’d like a quiet room away from thestreet.

我想要个不临街的安静房间。

Ok, I’ll take it.

好吧,我就订这个房间了。

出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotel check in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。

Key cards

房门卡

Breakfast included

含早餐

The porter will take yourbag up to room.

工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。

生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的 see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。

Well, I have an appointmentnow. I think I have to go.

我还有约好的事情,得走了。

I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late.

太晚了,我想我得走了。

I’m in quite hurry too, so see youlater.

我也有点事情,回头见。

We’re so sorry that you have to leave.Well, take care of yourself.

你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。

身处职场的我们会议是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次会议呢,就一定要抓住这个机会,在老板面前好好秀一下自己的英语哦。那么今天为大家带来的主持会议可以用到的英语。

I would like to express mywelcome to all of you.

欢迎大家的到来。

Get going, shall we?

咱们开始吧。

Let’s welcome Mr. Smith to say somethingabout this issue.

让我们欢迎史密斯先生就这个问题谈谈吧。

I think we’ve done theconsensus. Thanks for your participation.

我想我们已经达成共识了,感谢大家的参与。

有时候要辞职面对一起工作很久的同事或者老板,是很难说出口的。那么本期节目教大家如何表达我要辞职、我要离开。注意哦,辞职一定要提前打招呼,不要说走就走,要给别人留出时间找人补充你的空位。

It’s really hard for me to say that I’ve got a new position at anothercompany.

这的确很难开口,但我在别的公司找到了新的职位了。

I’ve been trying hard, but I don’t think I’m up to the job. So here is myresignation.

我已经很努力了,但我仍然觉得不能胜任这份工作,这是我的辞职 信。

Sorry for quitting at thistime, but I’ve decided to study abroad.

很抱歉这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国留学了。

I think it’s about time for me to leave. Here’s my resignation.

我认为是时候离开了,这是我的辞职信。

辞职 ―― 表示感谢

每个人都可能会遇到辞职的情况,但是,离开原公司的时候,不要忘了向你的同事或者老板表达感谢,不要过河拆桥哦。当然也不要显得过于留恋,点到为止。

I really appreciate theopportunities you gave me and I learned a lot from that.

真的很感谢您为我提供的机会,我学到了很多东西。

Thanks for your help. I dolike the company and the people I worked with.

谢谢你对我的帮助,我真的很喜欢这家公司和我的同事们。

I was really happy here.You’re always been great to me.Thank you all.

我在这儿过得很愉快,你们一直都对我很好,谢谢大家。

I gain a lot of experiencehere.

我在这儿得到了很多经验。

送礼物

A surprise for you. Hopeyou’ll like it.

给你惊喜哦,希望你会喜欢。

Here’s a souvenir for you. I bought fromBeijing.

给你个纪念品,这可是我从北京带来的哦。

Wow, is it really for me?It’s just what I want.

这真的是送给我的吗?我一直想要这个呢。

That’s so nice of you. Shall I open it?

你太好啦,我能打开看看吗?

如何招揽顾客

一般程序:招呼―问候―寻找相关话题―理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:“What can I do for you?”或“May I help you?”,也可说:“Can I be of any assistance?”,如果是熟客,可简单说声:“Good afternoon, madam,something for you?”

如何给客人菜单

餐厅里,引领顾客落座后通常递上菜单“Good evening, sir. Here isthe dinner menu”捎待一会,再询问“May I take your order ?”(您要来点什么?)

职场上的交往,很多时候,认识就比不认识强,怎样才算是认识了呢?大家可能首先想到互通姓名,今天的节目就是告诉大家如何礼貌的询问他人的姓名。

What name shall I say?

您怎么称呼?

May I have your name please?

能告诉我您的名字吗?

I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name.

不好意思,我没记住你您的名字。(言下之意,请把名字再告诉我 一遍。)

Are you Mr. White. Hi I’m Kiele from ABC Company. Let me introduce a friend of mine.

您是怀特先生吗?我是ABC公司的kiele,请允许我为您介绍我的一个朋友。

篇16:如何用商务英语介绍业务范围?

Part I

We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业余年

Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于农业产品业务

We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内

We also do export business of handmade woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for years and have many customers and friends in over countries and regions.

我们有多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有余个国家的客户和朋友

Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套余年

We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造余年

篇17:商务英语口语900句

Unit 14.对代理请求的回应

Part one

381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商

384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

我们倾向你做我们产品的代理

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议

386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理

387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了

389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论

395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中

Part Two

396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.

我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present

目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.

目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题

400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中

401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.

由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题

402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.

我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟

403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.

讨论代理的时机还未成熟

404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.

由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.

恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机

406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.

我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥

407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.

由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求

408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.

关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售

409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.

我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做

410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?

当你方市场情况变好时我们再讨论代理事宜可以吗

篇18:商务推荐证明英语口语

Reference 推荐证明

Employee: As you know I’ve been thinking about moving my career in a new direction. I am hoping that you will be able to provide me with a reference to help me jump-start my future.

您知道,我一直都在考虑转行。我希望您能做我的介绍人帮助我开始新的事业。

Boss: I realize that I’m not in a position to offer you the kind of promotion you deserve I’ll gladly do what I can to help.

我知道我不能为你提供你应得的晋升机会。我很乐意帮助你。

Employee: Thank you. I’ve really enjoyed my time here. I’ve grown both personally and professionally with this company.

谢谢您。我在这儿工作得很愉快。无论是为人方面还是工作方面都得以成长。

Boss: And, as well as being a pleasure to work with, you’ve been instrumental in helping us complete many key projects.

和你合作也很愉快,你帮助我们完成了很多重要项目。

Employee: It will be hard to say good-bye. This office has become like a second home to me.

真不想说再见。办公室就像我第二个家。

Boss: My feelings are mixed on the issue too. By helping you I’m losing a valuable and trusted employee. However I think you are taking a step in the right direction.

我也百感交集。帮助你对我意味着失去一个有价值、值得依赖的职员。但是,我觉得你的选择是正确的。

本集英语单词:

jump-start迅速启动,迅速重新开始

Promotion提拔,晋升

Deserve应受,值得

Be instrumental in在某方面起到关键作用

篇19:商务英语口语900句

Unit Thirty 技术引进的方式及费用

881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。

882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.

图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。

883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

技术的转让费应该公平合理。

884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。

885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。

886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

专利权使用费是产品�粝�售价值的15%。

887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.

专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品净销售来计算。

888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.

除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。

889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的8%支付给贵方。

890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。

891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。

892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。

893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。

894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。

895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。

896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。

897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。

898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。

899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.

让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。

900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。

商务英语专业学生英语自我介绍

商务英语口语学习:谈话框架用语

业务员自荐信求职信

商务英语实训总结

业务员自荐信

国际商务专业面试自我介绍

销售业务员自荐信

商务英语专科毕业论文

商务英语专业应聘自我介绍

商务口语之自我介绍

业务范围介绍 商务英语口语
《业务范围介绍 商务英语口语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【业务范围介绍 商务英语口语(通用19篇)】相关文章:

应用电子开题报告范文2023-07-09

《商务文秘英语》课程教学设计论文2022-04-30

电子商务的学习计划2023-07-14

国际经济与贸易实习报告2022-05-06

英语商务信函范文2023-12-08

谈剑桥商务英语教学与商务文化意识培养论文2023-04-14

商务助理专业简历2022-09-09

英语专业就业前景咋样2024-02-13

商务英语论文2022-08-26

本科毕业论文文献综述格式2023-09-26

点击下载本文文档