关于珠宝首饰 旅游英语口语情景对话(整理8篇)由网友“满巢老人”投稿提供,以下是小编为大家汇总后的关于珠宝首饰 旅游英语口语情景对话,希望能够帮助到大家。
篇1:关于珠宝首饰 旅游英语口语情景对话
Conversation 1
A:Would you please recommend a diamond for me?
A:请推荐一颗钻石给我,好吗?
B:OK.How about this diamond necklace?
B:好的。您觉得这条钻石项链怎么样?
A:I prefer a diamond mounted in a ring.
A:我比较喜欢镶在戒指上的那种。
B:Then. I'm sure you will like this one.
B:好。我敢说你一定会喜欢这一种。
A: Do you guarantee its quality?
A:你保证品质吗?
B:Sure. This is the warranty. The cut,color, clarity, weight and the manufacturer of the diamond are all indicated in this document.
B:当然。这是保证书,切割、色泽、清亮度、重量和制造商全都记载在这张文件上。
Conversation 2
A:What can I do for you?
A:能为您做点什么吗?
B:I wish to buy a diamond ring.
B:我要买一只钻石戒指。
A:How many carats diamond do you want?
A:您要几克拉的?
B:Two carats.
B:2克拉的。
A:Is this one suit for you?
A:这只适合您戴吗?
B:No,it seems too old fashioned.
B:不,我觉得似乎太老式了。
A:What about this?
A:这只如何?
B:Let me try it on, it's too small for me, haven't you got any larger ones?
B:让我戴戴看,太小了,有稍大点的吗?
A:Yes ,try this one please.
A:有,试试这只。
B:This fits me well,how much it?
B:这只很合适,多少钱?
A:3,500 yuan.
A:3 500元。
B:It's reasonable. Here you are.
B:很合理。给你。
Conversation 3
A:I'm looking for a necklace for my girl friend as a birthday present.
A:我正在找一条项链,要送给我女朋友作生日礼物。
B:You've come to the right store. We've got a beautiful and wide selection of necklaces for you to choose from.
B:您来对地方了。我们有各种各样漂亮的项链供您选择。
A:I like that one over there. Can you show it to me?
A:我很喜欢那边那条,你能拿给我看看吗?
B:Do you mean the exquisite golden necklace?
B:您是说那条精美的金项链?
A:Exactly. How much do you want for it?
A:正是。你要价多少?
B:It costs only two thousand yuan.
B:只要元。
A:Is it made of pure gold?
A:是纯金制成的吗?
B:Yes, it is, and the lustre will never fade out.
B:是的,而且光泽永不会褪。
A:I'll take it. Please wrap it up for me and give me the receipt.
A:我买了。请帮我包起来,并给我收据。
篇2:旅游英语口语情景对话2
旅游英语口语情景对话2
From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/-08-31/230354.html
A: Excuse me. Is this tax-free? 请问这是免税的吗?
B: Yes, but you need to show me your passport.是的,但是你必须出示护照。
A: Here you are.给你。
A: Can I buy it duty-free? 这个我能免税买吗?
B: Yes, you can. Show me your passport, please.是的,请出示护照。
From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-31/230353.html
A: Can anyone buy goods in duty-free shops? 任何人都可以在免税商店购物吗?
B: No, You have to show your passport and visa to the shop assistant.
不是的,你必须向店员出示你的护照和签证。
---------------------
A: Excuse me; can I buy cosmetics in duty-free stores? 请问我能在免税商店买化妆品吗? B: Sure, it's very cheap.当然,很便宜的。
A: Two lip sticks, please.请给我拿2支口红。 B: OK.好的。
如何询问办理退税的程序
From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-28/230030.html
A: May I know the procedure of tax-refund, please? 我想了解一下退税的程序,可以吗? B:There is a detailed introduction on that board. Please have a look at it.
在那个公告板上有详细的介绍,请您自己去看看。
A: Can you tell me how to draw back the duties, please?请问你能告诉我如何办理退税吗? B: Sorry, I don't know. 很抱歉,我不知道。
如何询问在哪取回税款
From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-26/229796.html
A: By the way, Where can we draw back the duties paid?顺便问一下,我们在哪可以取回税款? B: At any customs of the European Union Countries.在欧盟国家的任意一个海关都行。 --------------------
A: Excuse me, Is this the place where I can draw back the duties?请问可以在这里办理退税吗? B: Your tax-refund form, please.请出示你的退税单。
A: Here you are.给你。
B: Wait a moment... Here's the 20 dollars you've paid for the duties.
请稍等......这是您交的20美元税。
如何索要退税票 From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-26/229795.html
A: Can I have a tax-refund form, please? I'm from China.请给我一张退税单好吗?我来自中国。 B: Sure.当然可以。
A: By the way, I'm not a European Union resident. I'm told we can draw back when duties paid at the customs. 顺便说一下,我不是欧盟国家的居民。我听说可以在海关取回所付税款。 B: Yes. Here is the receipt. It's required when you draw back the duty.
是的,这是退税时需要的收据。在你退税的时候会用到它。
A: May I have a tax-refund, please? 请给我一张退税单好吗?
B: Sure, here you are. 好的.,给您。
From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-24/229635.html
A: How much is the tie?领带多少钱?
B: 15 dollars.15美元。
A: I'll take it. Please wrap it up for me.我买了,请给我包起来。
B: OK, wait a moment, please.好的,请稍等。
A: Wow, it's a nice doll. How much is it?哇噢,那个布娃娃好漂亮啊。多少钱?
B: 15 dollars.15美元。
A: I'll decide to buy it.我决定买它。
From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-21/229343.html
A: I'd like to return this.我想退货。
B: What's wrong with it?有什么问题吗?
A: It's too large for me.我穿太大了。
B: Would you like to exchange for a smaller size?给您换件小一点的好吗?
A: I'm afraid there is none in my size for this color.恐怕这种颜色没我的尺寸。
B: Then I'll do the refund for you.那我就给你你退钱。
A: Excuse me, I'd like to exchange this blouse.对不起,我想换这件衬衫。
B: What's the reason?什么原因?
A: It's the wrong size.尺寸不对。
B: Do you have the receipt?你有收据吗?
A: Yes, I have.是的,我有。
From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-19/229128.html
A: May I help you? 您想要什么?
B: I'd like to see some jackets.我想看一下夹克衫。
A: What size, please?请问多大号的?
B: Size 40.40号。
A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?先生,早上好。您需要什么?
B: I'm looking for a pair of shoes.我想看一双鞋。
A: How do you like those displayed in the window?您觉得橱窗里摆的那些如何?
B: Oh, yes. Let me have a look.啊,好。我看看。
From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-09-02/230508.html
A: Excuse me. Where are you going? 打扰下,请问您要去哪里?
B: Oh. I'm a tourist. May I go inside and have a look? 哦,我是游客。我可以进去参观吗? A: It's a holiday today. The museum is closed. 今天是假日,博物馆闭馆。
--------------------
A: Excuse me. Is Hemingway's house open to the public? 请问海明威住所对公众开放吗? B: Yes. It's open to the public from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
是的。周一到周五每天上午9点到下午4点间开放。
篇3:关于工艺礼品旅游英语口语情景对话
Conversation 1
A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?
A:早上好,女十。您买点什么?
B:Can you show me some traditional Chinese arts and crafts?
B:您能给我介绍一下典型的中国工艺品吗?
A:Maybe sandalwood fan is good.
A:檀香扇也许不错。
B:Would you show me some?
B:我能看看吗?
A:Of course.
A:当然可以。
B:They really smell fragrant. How much is a real sandalwood fan?
B:闻起来真香,真正的檀香扇多少钱一把?
A:The small ones are one hundred yuan for each. And the big ones are two hundred and thirty yuan.
A:小的100元一把。大的要230元一把。
B:I'll take two small ones and a big one.
B:我要两把小的,一把大的。
A:What else are you interested in?
A:您还对什么感兴趣?
B:I'm afraid not.
B:恐怕没了。
A:OK. Here you are.
A:好的。给您。
Conversation 2
A:Good morning,sir. Can I help you?
A:上午好,先生。能帮您忙吗?
B:Good morning. I'm interested in antiques. Do you have any?
B:上午好。我想看看古董。你这儿有吗?
A:Yes, we have a great variety of Chinese antiques.
A:有,这儿有很多中国古董。
B:What do you have?
B:这儿都有什么?
A:Well,we have some painting and some porcelain. Which do you like better?
A:哦,这儿有画和瓷器。您更喜欢什么?
B:I'd like porcelain.
B:我喜欢瓷器。
A:Good. How about the table set?
A:好的。这套餐具怎么样?
B:Oh,it looks well. I like it very much.
B:哦,很漂亮。我非常喜欢。
A:It's made in Jingdezhen.
A:这是景德镇产的。
B:How much is it?
B:多少钱。
A:One thousand eight hundred yuan.
A :1 800元。
B:It's not expensive. I'll take it.
B:不贵。我买了。
Conversation 3
A:Welcome. Can I help you?
A:欢迎光临。我可以帮忙吗?
B:Do you have any postcards?
B:你们有明信片吗?
A:Yes,here are what we have exclusively for our guests.
A:有的,这是我们有一些专门用来送给客人的。
B:Can I have one each?
B:我可以每样拿一张吗?
A:Sure. Take as much as you want. They are free gifts from this shop.
A:当然没问题,尽量拿。这些是送给客人的小礼物。
B:Is there anywhere I can buy some more cards with beautiful scenery?
B:还有什么别的地方我可以买更多风景漂亮的明信片?
A:Please try the shop there. They might have them.
A:请试试看那边的店,他们可能会有。
B:Are their cards free,too?
B:他们的明信片也免费吗?
A:No. their cards are for sale.
A:不,他们的是用来卖的。
篇4:化妆品旅游英语口语情景对话
Conversation 1
A:Excuse me, could you tell me how much is the lipstick?
A:请问这支口红多少钱?
B:It costs only 25 yuan.
B:只要25元。
A:Oh,it's too expensive. Can't you make it any cheaper?
A:哦,太贵了。不能便宜一点吗?
B:The price is reasonable because the quality is super.
B:这个价钱是合情合理的,因为质量极好。
A:But the price is too high.
A:但价钱太高了。
B:How much would you like it to be,then?
B:那么你想出什么价?
A:What about 15 yuan?
A:15元怎么样?
B:Let's meet half way, 20 yuan,OK?
B:咱们各让一半吧,20元怎么样?
A:All right,I'll take it.
A:行,我买了。
B.I think you've got a real bargain.
B:我想你买到了真正的便宜货。
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢。
Conversation 2
A:What can I do for you?
A:能为您做点什么吗?
B:I am looking for cologne, small bottle.Can I see that one in the glass shelf?
B:我在找小瓶的古龙香水。我可以看看玻璃柜子里的那一瓶吗?
A:Yes. Of course,this one costs 260 yuan.
A:当然可以。这一瓶260元。
B:It's too expensive.
B:太贵了。
A:If you think it's expensive. You can look at this one.
A:如果您认为贵可以看看这瓶。
B:What's the difference between the two?
B:这两种有什么不同?
A:It's difficult to explain. But this one is really cheap.
A:这不好解释,但这瓶确实便宜。
B:Let me see.
B:让我看看。
Conversation 3
A:May I help you,sir?
A:有什么可以帮您的,先生?
B:Yes,I have many things to buy. I would like to choose the cleaning milk first.
B:是的,我有很多东西要买。我先选一瓶洗面奶。
A:All right. What is your type of skin?
A:好的,您属于哪一种肤质?
B:Dry.That's my problem.
B:干性的,真够烦的。
A:You can use this. It has special effect for keeping your face moisturizes. It has this lotion,as a gift attached.
A:您可以用这款,对于脸部保湿有特殊功效。另外还有一瓶乳液作为赠品。
B:Sounds good. What about shampoo? I would like to buy the product that prevents scurf.
B:听起来不错,那么香波呢?我想要去头屑那种的。
A:How about this one? It is well-known for the effect of removing scurf.
A:这种怎么样?这种去除头屑很有效。
B:Is it a newcomer?
B:是新牌子吗?
A:Yes, it is a new brand.
A:是的,是新品牌。
B:I do not care the brand as long as it works well.
B:我不在乎牌子,只要用起来有效。
A:Anything else?
A:还要什么其他的吗?
B:I want to buy the toothpaste, the brand of Jiajieshi.
B:我还要买牙膏,佳洁士牌的。
A:Yes, here you are.
A:好的,给您。
Conversation 4
A:Welcome. May I help you?
A:欢迎光临。要买东西吗?
B:Yse,I want a eye-shadow.
B:是的,我想买眼影。
A:We have different colours of eye-shadow. May I know what colour you usually wear?
A:我们有各种不同颜色的,请问你平常都用什么颜色的?
B:Purple. But today, I'm thinking of buying one in a bright colour.
B:紫色的。但是,今天我想买亮色的。
A:Yes , I see. How do you like this one?
A:好的,我明白了。你觉得这种怎么样?
B:May I have a try?
B:可以试一下吗?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:It's still too dark. Any brighter colours?
B:还是太深了。再浅一点的有吗?
A:Not from this brand,l'm afraid.
A:恐怕这个品牌没有了。
B:What about other brands?
B:别的品牌呢?
A:How about this one?
A:这种怎么样?
B:Oh,that's the very thing I need.
B:噢,正是我想要的。
篇5:脱口说旅游英语口语情景对话
Conversation 1
A:We will go to Luoyang for a vacation next month.
A:我们下个月要去洛阳旅游。
B:How long will you stay there?
B:你们将在那儿待多久?
A: About one week.
A:大约一个星期。
B:Where will you live during the vacation.
B:旅行期间你们住哪儿呢?
A:In the hotel.
A:住旅店。
B:Have you make a reservation?
B:你们预订房间了吗?
A:Yes,we have.
A:是的,预订了。
B: That's OK.
B:那就好。
Conversation 2
A:Can I help you?
A:能为您效劳吗?
B: My wife and I want to go to Beijing for a tour.Can you arrange it?
B:我和我妻子想去北京旅游。你们能安排吗?
A:Yes,we can arrange that.
A:可以,我们可以安排。
B:I'd like to know what kind of tour your travel agency has.
B:我想问一下你们旅行社都有一些什么样的旅游项目。
A:Our travel agency provides all kinds of tours,ranging from individual tour to group package tour.
A:我们旅行社提供各种旅游项目,从散客旅游到团队包价旅游都有。
B:Excellent.
B:太好了。
A:When do you expect to come?
A:你们打算什么时候来?
B:September 28th.
B;9月28日
A:What specific places do you wish to visit?
A:你们具体想参观哪些地方?
B:We would like to visit the Great Wall,the Ming Tombs and the Imperial Palace.
B:我们想参观长城,十三陵和故宫。
A: OK.A:
A:好的。
Conversation 3
A:We will have a vacation next month. Why not have a tour?
A:我们下个月有假期。为什么不去旅游呢?
B:Good idea. Where shall we go?
B:好主意。去哪儿呢?
A:What about going to Xi'an?
A:去西安怎么样?
B:Don't you think it is too far?
B:你不觉得太远了吗?
A:So what's your plan?
A:那你有什么计划呢?
B:What about going to Beijing?
B:我们去北京怎么样?
A:So we'll compromise. We'll hit the Huangshan Anhui.
A:那我们折中一下,去安徽的黄山。
B:OK!
B:好吧!
篇6:办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话
A:早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。
B:Here you are.
B:给您。
A:Do you have any baggage to check in?
A:您有行李要托运吗?
B:Yes,one box.
B:是的,有一个箱子。
A:Would you please put it on the scale?
A:请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗?
B:OK. By the way,can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?
B:好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗?
A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?
A:免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位?
B:First-class.
B:头等舱。
A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.
A:头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。
B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry onto the plane?
B:我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?
A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.
A:持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。
B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?
B:如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢?
A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance,we will charge you for the overweight.
A:如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。
B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.
B:我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。
A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggoge check,please.
A:别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。
B:Good-bye!
B:再见!
A:Good afternoon. May I help you?
A:下午好。需要帮忙吗?
B:Yes. I'd like to check in,please.
B:是的。我要办理登机手续。
A:May I see your ticket and passport,please?
A:请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗?
B:Sure. Here they are.
B:好的。这些就是。
A:Please put your baggage on the scale.
A:请把您的行李放到秤上。
B:What's the weight limit?
B:重量限制是多少?
A:Thirty two kilos.
A:32公斤。
B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.
B:希望我的行李没有超重。
A:No. They aren't.
A:是的。没超重。
B:May I carry this satchel?
B:我可以随身携带小提包吗?
A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.
A:当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。
B:OK.
B:好的。
A:Here is your boarding pass.
A:这是您的登机牌。
B:Which gate?
B:在几号口登机?
A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.
A:四号口,请到候机厅休息。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
A:Excuse me,but please empty your pockets of all the metal things and put them in this tray.
A:对不起,请您将口袋中所有的金属物品都拿出来,并将它们放到这个盘子里。
B:Including my keys?
B:包括我的钥匙吗?
A:Yes,and please step over there.
A:是的,请您站到那边。
B:AII right. What shall I do now?
B:好的。现在我做什么呢?
A:Just open your bags so we can check them. After that you can pick them up right behind that X-ray machine.
A:只要打开您的包让我们检查一下,然后您就可以到那台X光机后面去取。
B:I've got film in my bag.
B:我把胶卷放在包里了。
A:That's all right. This machine will not damage the film.
A:不要紧。这台机器是不会损坏胶卷的。
B:That's fine.
B:那太好了。
A:Can I have your boarding pass? We need to stamp it.
A:把您的登机牌给我一下好吗?我们需要盖下章。
B:Sure. Here you are.
B:当然。给您。
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B:Am I through now?
B:现在我可以走了吗?
A:Yes. Here is your boarding pass.
A:是的。这是您的登机牌。
B;Thank you and good-bye.
B:谢谢,再见。
篇7:关于音乐戏剧旅游英语口语情景对话
Conversation 1
A:Can I help you?
A:能为您做什么吗?
B:Yes, would you like to tell me what's playing for tonight?
B:是的,能告诉我今晚上演什么节目吗?
A:Sure. There is a folk concert tonight.
A:好的。今晚将有一场民族音乐会。
B:Are there any good seats left?
B:还有好位子吗?
A:Sorry.There are only some seats in the back.
A:抱歉。只有一些后排的座了。
B:Well,what time does it begin?
B:哦,几点开始?
A:It begins at 7 p.m..
A:晚上七点。
B:OK.I see.
B:好的,我知道了。
A:How many tickets do you want?
A:您要买几张票呢?
B:Just two.
B:只买两张。
A:OK. Fifty yuan for each.
A:好的,50元一张。
B:Here is the money.
B:给您钱。
Conversation 2
A:There's a new play tonight.
A:今晚有一出新戏。
B:What's its name?
B:叫什么?
A:“Romeo and Juliet".
A:《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。
B:What is it about?
B:是关于什么的?
A:It's about their great love.
A:关于主人公伟大爱情的。
B:Sounds interesting.
B:听起来好像很有趣。
A:Of course.Do you want to see it?
A:当然了。你想去看吗?
B:Yes,do you have tickets?
B:我想去看,你有票吗?
A:No,I don't.
A:不,我没有。
B:Let's go to the theater and buy two tickets now,shall we?
B:我们现在去剧院买两张票怎么样?
A:Good idea. Let's go
A:好主意。我们走吧。
B:OK. Let's go.
B:好的。走。
Conversation 3
A:The show will be starting in a few minutes. We'd better go in and find our seats.
A:演出马上就要开始了。我们得进去找好座位。
B:Number 7 and 9 of the Row 11 are in the stalls,aren't they?
B:我们是在正厅11排7号和9号,是不是?
A:That's right. This entrance is for even numbers. That entrance over there is for odd numbers. Let's go over there.
A:对。这是双号入口处,那边是单号入口处。我们去那边吧。
B:What a nice theatre!I guess it can seat hundreds of people.
B:这个厅真不错!我想能容纳好几百人。
A:Maybe you are right.
A:也许你是对的。
B:Look. It's begin.
B:看,开始了。
A:Well,how did you like the show?
A:你觉得演出怎么样?
B:It's so interesting,I like it very much.
B:太有意思了,我非常喜欢。
篇8:网上冲浪旅游英语口语情景对话
Conversation 1
A:I'm back.
A:我回来啦。
B:What have you done?
B:你干什么去了?
A:Go shopping. It tires me too much.
A:买东西去了。累死我了。
B:Why don't you go shopping online?
B:为什么不在网上购物?
A:Can I?
A:可以吗?
B:Why not? Let me recommend a website.
B:为什么不可以?我给你介绍一个网站。
A:OK. What does it sell?
A:好的。那里都卖些什么?
B:It sells almost everything you can see in the department.
B:你在商场里看到的它几乎都卖。
A:That's great.
A:那太好了。
Conversation 2
A:Do you have any particular hobbies,Tom?
A:汤姆,你有什么特殊的嗜好吗?
B:Oh,yes. I love playing badminton,table tennis and computer games.And playing the games has become my favorite.
B:哦,有的。我喜欢打羽毛球、乒乓球以及玩电脑游戏。而现在我最喜欢的就是电脑游戏了。
A:I hear many teenagers will spend hours and hours sitting at computers. And they don't care about their own health at all. How about you?
A:我听说现在许多青少年会坐在电脑前数小时数小时地玩游戏,根本就不在意自己的身体。你怎么样?
B:I'm no better than them. They say it's mindless to sit in front of a machine all the time, but I think it's stimulating.
B:我不比他们好多少。他们说老是坐在电脑前玩是愚蠢的,但我却觉得很刺激。
A:You won't play online games full of violence, will you?
A:你不会玩充满暴力的网上游戏吧?
B:Once in a while.
B:偶尔玩玩。
A:It's no good. And I think spending several hours each day playing computer games is a waste of time. You might as well do something healthy and meaningful.
A:这很不好。我认为每天花几个小时玩游戏是浪费时间。你完全可以做些健康而有意义的事情。
B:I hope I can practice self-control again.
B:我希望我还能自制。
Conversation 3
A:I received an E-mail from mother today.
A:我今天收到一封妈妈发来的电子邮件。
B:What did she say?
B:她说什么了?
A:She missed us and asked when we would go back home.
A:她想我们了,问我们什么时候回去。
B:What's your plan?
B:你打算什么时候回去?
A:I don't know. Maybe next week. We haven't been to the Great Wall yet.
A:我不知道。也许下个礼拜吧。我们还没去长城呢。
B:Right,then you'd better send an E-mail to tell her.
B:对,那你给她发邮件告诉她吧。
A:All right.
A:好的。
★ 小学生读书倡议书
★ 炼钢炉长个人总结
【关于珠宝首饰 旅游英语口语情景对话(整理8篇)】相关文章:
小学语文教科版二年级上册教案2023-09-24
Could you help me, please? Lesson 662022-05-07
成功的销售经理有哪些特征2022-09-03
年终总结英语翻译2022-08-10
第六颗钻石语文教学设计2023-01-21
开心英语四下Lesson1教学设计2023-04-01
雪顿节作文2022-08-20
博物馆的作文初中2022-04-30
英语教案-Put them away, please!2023-05-16
红灯笼,看文明(网友来稿) 教案教学设计2023-03-16