商务谈判情景英语对话

时间:2023-12-08 08:08:08 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

商务谈判情景英语对话(精选5篇)由网友“飞达饭店1”投稿提供,这里小编给大家推荐一些商务谈判情景英语对话,方便大家学习。

商务谈判情景英语对话

篇1:商务谈判情景英语对话

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high

A: Let’s meet each other half way.

- 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

- 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

- 那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

A: I see. Thank you.

- 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

- 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

- 我知道了,多谢。

A: How many do you intend to order?

B: I want to order 900 dozen.

A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.

- 这种产品你们想订多少?

- 我们想订900打。

- 目前我们至多只能提供600打。

A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.

B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.

A: I see.

- 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。

- 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

- 我知道了。

A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

B: Please state your opinions about packing.

A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.

- 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

- 请陈述你们的意见。

- 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.

- 大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

- 是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。

- 我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

A: How are the shirts packed?

B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

- 衬衫怎样包装?

- 它们用纸板箱包装。

- 我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.

B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.

A: Do you do any chartering?

- 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

- 是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

A: That’s what we think.

- 你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运 ?

- 请 海运 发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运 。

- 我们正是这么想的。

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

A: That's fine.

- 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

- 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

- 那很好。

the goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

there is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take q...

center]Business Negotiation[/center] A: The seller Miss Lin representing Huaxin Trading Co.,Ltd. B: The buyer Mr. Cai representing James Brown&Sons Co.,Ltd. A: ...

篇2:商务谈判情景英语对话

1 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

2 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

3 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

4 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

5 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

6 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

7 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

8 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

9 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

10 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

11 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

12 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。

13 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

14 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

15 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

16 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

17 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

19 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

20 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

21 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

22 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

23 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?

24 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

25 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

26 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

27 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

28 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

29 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

30 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.

机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

31 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

合同双方有义务履行合同。

32 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.

除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

33 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

34 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

买主有权撤消合同。

35 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

36 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

37 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

38 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

39 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfill your part of it.

我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

40 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

41 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

42 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

43 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

44 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

45 Packing will help push the sales.

包装有助于推销产品。

46 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

买方通常很注意包装。

47 Different articles require different forms of packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

48 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

49 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

50 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

51 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

52 Cartons are seaworthy.

纸箱适合海运。

53 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

54 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。

55 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?

56 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.

我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

57 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

58 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

应采取措施加固纸箱。

59 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

60 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

61 It's urgent to improve the packing.

必须马上改进包装。

62 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.

包装费用未算在报价中。

63 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.

为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。

64 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

65 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

请保证货物不受潮。

66 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。

67 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.

这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。

68 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.

我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

69 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.

虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

70 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。

71 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.

所有包内都有一层防水内衬。

72 The crates are charge to you at $$5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。

73 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

74 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 liters.

这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

75 Fifty-liter carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.

50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

76 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。

77 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.

请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

78 Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper.

每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

79 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.

每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m。

80 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.

每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

81 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.

请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。

82 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.

为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。

83 Our packing charge includes $$1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。

84 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.

纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。

85 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.

泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。

86 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.

选择合适的运输方式很重要。

87 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.

为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。

88 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.

总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。

89 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.

空运较快但运费较高。

90 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。

91 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.

由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。

92 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。

93 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.

货物将在香港转船。

94 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。

95 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。

96 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.

由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。

97 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。

98 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.

我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

99 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.

看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。

100 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

篇3:即学即用的商务谈判情景英语对话

dialogue 1:

a: so, thank you for coming, everyone. it's really a pleasure to see you all here. first of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? would you like to make any comment on that?

b: yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. we really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else.

a: that's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. that's the reason why i put it last. i thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. we'll move on to the shipment issue after that.

b: all right. that sounds reasonable.

a: well, before we go any future, i would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. the market is becoming even more competitive and our combied strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. now, i think richard would like to say a few words about that.

点睛注释:

1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论

example: would you make comments on our women's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论

oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮

2. have sth. in common: 有共同点

example: the two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。

3. in the interest of: 符合......的利益

example: the stable and healthy business relations are in the interest of our sides. 稳定健康的贸易关系符合双方的利益。

dialogue 2

a: hello, mr wang, nice to see you again. how are you?

b: fine, thank you ,and you?

a: i'm fine, we just moved in our new house. everything is in a great mess. it's a nightmare. but i'll appreciate not having to spend so much time commuting to my work every day.

b: yes, it took me nearly one hour to get here today. bus service in this area is not so good.

a: well, will you like a cup of coffee?

b: thank you, that would be nice.

a: milk or sugar?

b: black will do, thank you.

a: so, how's business in your section?

b: not too bad. we have a lot of work to do as far as our contract george is concerned this time.

a: then i think you can say a few words about that first.

点睛注释

1. in a mess: 乱成一团

example: since 9 o' clock , mr. gill has been sorting out the shipping documents which are in a mess in the files.

从九点以来,吉尔小姐一直在整理文件夹里乱成一团的海运单据.

2. commute: 乘通勤车上班

example: i commute to work from shenyang to fushun on weekdays.周一到周五我从沈阳到抚顺乘通勤车上班.

bus commuter 乘通勤汽车上班的人 train commuter 乘通勤火车上班的人

3. as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于

example: as far as i am concerned, i agree with jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点.

as far as color is concerned, tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色.

dialogue 3

a: will you have a cup of coffee, mr. wang?

b: no. don't bother, please.

a: of course, i don't know smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against george. i told you about our negotiating with him in new york three years ago, didn't i?

b: i am sure you did. can we focus on the final packing today, mr. brown? we mustn't get stuck in the price. they are going to knock us down. we have got some room to maneuver.

a: that's right, george is the head of marketing department.

b: what we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut.

a: oh we don't need to worry about that, mr. wang. we will just play it by ear.

点睛注释

1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范

example: we must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。

2. focus on sth. 集中精力于......之上

example: we should focus our attention on the demands at the overseas market.我们应该集中注意一下海外市场的需求

3. knock sb. down 打倒,使屈服

example: they are attempting to knock us down in terms of price.他们试图让我们在价格方面让步。

4. keep/bear sth. in mind 记住,牢记(英国都用remember)

example: please keep in mind that you'll arrive punctually for the meeting tomorrow.请记住明天开会要准时。

bear in mind that you can always rely on me.要记住你永远可以依靠我。

篇4:商务谈判模拟情景对话

卖方/(买方)总经理:大家早上好,首先由我代表永辉超市股份有限公司对深圳景田食品饮料有限公司的到来致以真诚的问候。我是总经理张翠平,下面由我介绍我方的谈判成员。财务总监先生,市场调研员先生,销售总监女士

主谈:希望本次谈判能够圆满成功,双方能够维持长期友好的合作关系。 买方:正题:我方已对贵公司的产品进行了了解,表示对贵公司的产品很满意,(我方一致同意并邀请贵公司来这里会晤与商谈。) 买方:(我方非常乐意以贵方公司就我们合作的事宜进行洽谈,希望今天的洽谈有个愉快的结果) 买方:贵方提出产品合作中的条款我方可以接受,但是由于我方公司正着力拓展北京、安徽区域,力争发展成为全国性生鲜超市龙头企业,跻身中国连锁企业前列我方需要购买(多少箱水),数量多,所以我方本次报价为(多少元每箱)。

卖方:贵方的报价经过我方仔细的考虑与讨论,一致认为贵方的报价过低,以长期合作的角度来看希望贵方再考虑一下给出一个我方可以接受的报价。

买方:总经理:那么贵公司预想的报价是多少呢?

卖方:(…………………..)

买方:我方是经过仔细的市场调查之后得出这个合理的价格,但贵方公司的报价较高不知贵方是否能给出一个合理的理由呢。

卖方:总经理(详细讲解):下面请贵公司看下资料(景田矿泉水的优势)

(总经理将资料分发给对方)讲解………所以提出这个价格已经是很合理了

买方:其实我们也是基于贵公司的(优势:例如:先进技术和贵公司在市场上的声誉等),在众多公司中选择与贵公司合作,而且通过近几次的接触和了解,我们也被对方的诚意所打动,我方以十二分的诚意与贵方商谈,我们衷心希望我们能在最终价格上达成共识。

卖方:我方十分感谢贵方特意为此合作抽出宝贵的时间,我方也能体会到贵方对本次合作的重视,我方也是带着十分尊重贵公司的提议进行谈判的。

买方:关于我方提出的(每箱多少元)报价请贵方好好的考虑一下降低贵方的利润空间,在价格上做出进一步的让步,我方接受贵方的邀请来(地点)进行谈判可见我们对此次合作的重视。

卖方:我方能体会到贵方的心情,也确实很感谢贵方的付出,但是价格的让步似乎有些太大了,这样一来我方不知如何获利,这样吧,为了体现我们的诚意,将价格降至X万元(价格仍低于对方的报价)。 2

买方:我方非常感谢贵公司对此次合作的积极态度,但是贵公司的报价仍然过高,超出了我方公司决定的范围,所以我方希望能够再商议一下再回复可以吗?

卖方:既然这样,那么此次谈判就先到此吧。我方为贵公司准备了。。。。(自由发挥)

二次谈判

卖方:贵公司是否商讨出满意的答案了吗?

买方:(感谢贵公司对我方的招待)我们经过了仔细的考虑和商议,我方非常感谢贵方公司为加强我们双方合作付出的努力,所以我们打算将报价提升到X万元(报价仍低于对方报价)

卖方:贵公司果然豪爽大气,令人钦佩。我们深知贵方为推动合同的如期签订而做出的巨大努力,但是我方仍然认为(第二次报价)为可接受的价格,请贵方听听我方销售总监的合理解释。

销售总监:报告中说明。。。。。。。(资料)所以我方认为这样的价格是合理的。

买方:贵公司的产品质量是值得肯定的,但是据我们了解与调查,贵方的产品如果大量订购是可以有所折扣的,我们也与市场上其他公司接洽过,比如(农夫山泉公司,怡宝公司,冰露公司等),虽然技术不是很顶尖,但是差距也不大,而且也在不断改进中,并且报价也相对比较合理,请大家看下他们的报价。所以我方认为贵方提出的报价

在预料之外,希望贵方可以做出进一步的让步。至于费用,我方认可贵方的解释。我们也认为XX万元是(调整金额)合理的,毕竟双方的合作是长期的。我们也很重视产品的质量,所以我们在费用上达成共识,但在其他费用方面仍和我方预料的有一定差距。 卖方:经过我方的商量,我方同意在费用上让步X万元,这也是厂商给我方最大的让步了。

买方:我方很高兴贵方公司能做出让步,这样也有利于我们继续商谈。但是仍不是我们能接受的价格,贵方在利润空间上的调整太小了些。 卖方:能和贵方合作我方十分荣幸,我方也本着双赢的目的进行合作,如果合作最终不能达成共识,我们之前所做的努力将会付诸东流,同时也伤害了双方友好合作的感情,所以我希望贵方能就我方报价再考虑一下,对于贵方提出的价格我方实在无法接受,这与我们实际成本相差太多,如果以这个价格成交,我方完全无利益可言了。

买方:但是贵方公司较其他公司的报价的合理性仍有些差距,实际上这笔订单其他著名公司表示有极大的兴趣并有意愿同我方公司进行深入的接触,但是由于同贵公司的接触,我方深刻感受到了贵公司合作的诚意和意愿,我们非常希望此次商谈能够取得圆满成功。如果贵公司实在无法接受我方预期的价格,那么我方将表示遗憾,只能寻求其他合作伙伴了。

卖方:好吧,我知道贵方公司对此次合作很看重,所以我决定在原价的基础上再降X万元,不知贵方是否能够接受?

篇5:商务谈判对话英语

商务谈判对话英语:僵局破冰谈判对话

You’ve just walked into the office of hot prospect for your first face-to-face sales call. You shake hands and you both sit down. What’s the smartest way to start out the conversation:

你怀着满腔热忱走进客户的办公室与他面对面地谈你们的第一笔生意。你们互相握手、坐下,这时候怎样开启你们的对话才是最聪明的做法呢?

ICEBREAKER #1: Compliment something in the prospect's office, such as the family photo, the motivational poster on the wall, the view out the window, etc.

破冰方式 #1:称赞一下对方办公室里的某样东西,比如家庭照片、墙上的励志海报以及窗外的景色。

ICEBREAKER #2: Make a reference to something in the news, like a big win by a local sports team or a major world event.

破冰方式 #2:对新闻发表一些看法,比如当地运动队的一场大胜或者世界上发生的大事。

ICEBREAKER #3: Make a remark that lets the prospect know that you have put some thought into the prospect and the prospect's firm.

破冰方式 #3:发表一些评论令对方知道你对他和他的公司有一点想法。

If you answered #3, you’re absolutely right.

假如你认为破冰方式 #3是最聪明的打破僵局的方式,那你就答对了。

Icebreaker #1 is a dumb move because almost everybody who comes into that office for the first time makes that exact same remark. So that icebreaker just makes you one of the crowd.

破冰方式 #1非常呆板,因为几乎所有走进那间办公室的人都会发表相同的评论。所以这样的开场白会显得你只是个路人甲。

Icebreaker #2 is similarly stupid because the news story is utterly irrelevant to the reason that you’re in the prospect’s office. You’re not the prospect’s friend. You’re there to do business. Trying to be “friendly” just makes you look smarmy.

破冰方式 #2也比较愚蠢,因为这些新闻故事和你为什么出现在客户办公室里完全没有联系。你不是他的朋友,你是来谈生意的。尝试显得“友好”只会显得你很谄媚。

More importantly, both those icebreakers signal, loud and clear, that you haven't bothered to do any research on the customer and are “winging it” (which is probably the case). By contrast, opening the conversation with a remark that’s relevant to the reason you’re in the prospect’s office tells the prospect that you’re not there to waste time orchit-chat.

更重要的是,这两种破冰方式都清楚地表明了你没有耐心去研究你的客户而只是在即兴发挥(说不定就是这样)。与此相反,以和你在他办公室的原因相关的话来开启对话,会令客户知道你不是在浪费他的时间或者在闲聊。

Once you’ve started the (business) conversation, you can continue with a question leads towards developing the opportunity or further qualifying the prospect.

一旦你开启了这次商务对话,你可以继续提出和发展这次机会以及更长远地绑定这位客户相关的问题。

Unlike the two traditional icebreakers, the business-oriented opening remark opens a natural segue to the sales process because you've already placed the conversation in a business context, while still showing a interest in the customer.

与前两种传统的破冰方式不同,商务指向型的那种开场白能自然地把对话引向销售过程,因为你已经把对话放入了一个商务语境中,与此同时也表达了对客户的兴趣。

Needless to say, making an intelligent remark means doing some research prior to the meeting. At the very least, you should have checked the Internet for an overview of the prospect's business and for any important biographical information about the prospect and prospect's career.

毫无疑问,要发表一番聪明的言论意味着在会见前要做不少研究工作。最起码你应该在网络上搜索一下客户公司的基本情况,以及他本人及其职业生涯的重要的个人信息。

Here are a couple of examples adapted from a conversation I had with Dr. Earl Taylor, master trainer for Dale Carnegie:

以下是两则我和厄尔·泰勒博士交谈的例子,他是戴尔·卡耐基的培训师:

Icebreaker: “I noticed from your LinkedIn bio that you used to work in the telecom industry. What was the biggest challenge that you faced, as an executive, moving into a new industry?”

你可以这样开始:“我从你的LinkIn简历上看到你曾经在电信行业工作过,对你来说进入一个新的行业遇到的最大的挑战是什么呢?”

Follow-through: “I've often thought that the kind of alliances that are common in the telecom industry might make sense in our industry, too. If we were to forge a strategic alliance, how could we craft it so that both our firms achieved their goals more quickly?”

你可以这样接话:“我始终认为在电信行业中很常见的那种联盟在我们这行也有用。假如我们要组建一个战略联盟,我们要如何组建它以使得我们双方的公司都能够更快地达到想要的结果呢?”

Icebreaker: “I really appreciate that you're taking the time to meet with me when things are clearly so hectic. I'll bet one of the reasons that you're so busy is that you're getting ready for that big reorganization that was announced last week.”

你可以这样开始:“我很荣幸您能在百忙之中抽空和我见面,我敢说你这么忙的原因之一是因为你在为上礼拜宣布的那次大规模重组做准备。”

Segue: “I think my company might help you reduce inventory. When the new management looks at your department, how will they determine whether your inventoryis running efficiently?”

你可以这样接话:“我想本公司或许能帮你减少存货。当新的主管人员看到你们部门时,他们会怎样断定你们的存货是否在高效地运转呢?”

商务谈判对话英语:情景对话

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.

我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。

I’m afraid I dont agree with you there.

我不同意您的说法。

Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.

你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。

The Japanese quotation is lower.

日本的报价就比较低。

You should take quality into consideration.

您必须要考虑到质量问题。

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。

You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.

您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。

You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。

The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.

这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。

If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.

如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

All these articles are our best selling lines.

这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.

这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。

It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。

浅谈小学英语情景教学的几点做法

大一英语口语对话范文

英语口语实训心得体会

六段渐进模拟教学模式的节点有效控制研究论文

剑桥商务英语口语实训心得体会

高职商务英语听说测试的几点思考

浅谈交际法在英语教学中的应用

商务英语情景口语关于以预算为主题

interview范文情景对话

“互动式”英语口语教学法探讨

商务谈判情景英语对话
《商务谈判情景英语对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

【商务谈判情景英语对话(精选5篇)】相关文章:

商务英语更多折扣口语2022-11-20

小学英语教学中活动式教学的意义和作用小议论文2023-04-30

英语教学法教程课件2023-11-06

浅谈交际法与商务英语教学2022-12-31

英语教学中的导入的反思2022-09-08

高中互动式英语作文教学探讨2022-04-30

英语情景对话范文2024-05-10

英语情景类作文范文2022-05-18

交际教学法在高职高专英语教学中的运用2022-04-29

英语打电话情景对话2023-02-21